Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

Wooo war! Go Sals!

This looks like it's gonna be fun! A bit of bloodsehd never hurt anyone. :electrocute:

Aren't there gaurds for crashers? Then again, F2P wildy isnt excatly dangerous...

Ya, but what happens if a big mage clan finds one of the groups on their way there...

iron armour isn't exactly perfect for that sorta thing.

I'll try to get Fable to come to it. :electrocute:

Ill be there cam really did wear a phat didnt he

Yes, He wore nothing but his yellow phat, nothing in inventory, nothing to protect over it.

ya so it was somewhat crazy but wearing a phat without items isnt :)

would be cool if he wore 4 things lol

This is going to be one of the biggest catastrophes that 1 person has ever caused in the history of runescape. This is going to be an unnatural disaster. Oh wait it hasn't happened yet.

I have added a counter to the offical sig, however the unfortunate thing is that googlepages cannot accomidate this type of php command so it is now hosted with frihost...meaning that if you like to use the new one you'll have to manually change your signature :tongue:

mssw2dynsig.png

This is going to be one of the biggest catastrophes that 1 person has ever caused in the history of runescape. This is going to be an unnatural disaster. Oh wait it hasn't happened yet.

thats what the voice in the back of my head said last war, but everything worked out quite nicely...hopefully things will follow a similar pattern this time

This sounds like fun. Provided I am not busy, I think I will try by best to attend. If someone wants to think about me on the day of the event and send me a reminder PM, I'd be grateful. :tongue:

I could've sworn last time there were no rune weapons...

You are correct, last war rune weapons were not allowed

who won last time?

Runescape Community won the last war

Pretty Obvious due to numbers that we won't win but it'l be a laugh :D

It doesn't say GMT -6. That's my time zone so what time would I have to go?

It's just a matter of finding the GMT time, then subtracting whatever the number your timezone is in GMT. For instance, if it says 8.30pm GMT and you're GMT -6, it will be 2.30 pm GMT -6. :xd:

In this case it will be the minute between 11.59 AM (GMT -6) and 0.01 PM (GMT -1) or something, it's at noon for you, ok? :D

It doesn't say GMT -6. That's my time zone so what time would I have to go?

It's just a matter of finding the GMT time, then subtracting whatever the number your timezone is in GMT. For instance, if it says 8.30pm GMT and you're GMT -6, it will be 2.30 pm GMT -6. :rofl:

In this case it will be the minute between 11.59 AM (GMT -6) and 0.01 PM (GMT -1) or something, it's at noon for you, ok? :xd:

Lol. :P

Okay, thanks Yuan. :D

I should be able to make it unless something comes up.

the sig wit hthe time on it...

i dont think its a good idea

not even goes on the forums as much as the next person

so someone might have 20 days and the less active person will have 25 days or something

people will get confused