Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

wow we actually got in on this 1. i have never seen sals realm on this war but they always have the post here

OK my siggy is back and fixed... people who wants it.. take it :pirate2:

mssw2io9.gif

Edited by zadkiel_x

i really like your sig zadkiel_x, i like it so much that i am going to add it to the front post :pirate2:

(only problem is that it is 239kb, and seeing as how their are 62 frames i cant see it getting much smaller)

I shrunk it down to 23kb (by deleting like 59 frames), but before i put it on the front post i want to make sure you are ok with the edit, as it will say (made by zadkiel_x) in big letters

MSSW2SigSals.gif

It doesn't say GMT -6. That's my time zone so what time would I have to go?

their are so many different ways of viewing time (like MDT and MST), so you might want to take a look at my sig and see what time it would be saying 0 hours remaining. That time is 100% correct, as the sig does not change based apon your timezone :lol:

i really like your sig zadkiel_x, i like it so much that i am going to add it to the front post :lol:

(only problem is that it is 239kb, and seeing as how their are 62 frames i cant see it getting much smaller)

I shrunk it down to 23kb (by deleting like 59 frames), but before i put it on the front post i want to make sure you are ok with the edit, as it will say (made by zadkiel_x) in big letters

MSSW2SigSals.gif

hey thanks Dustin.. sorry i was going to ebd before making it and forgot to check the size.... thanks again :)

their are so many different ways of viewing time (like MDT and MST), so you might want to take a look at my sig and see what time it would be saying 0 hours remaining. That time is 100% correct, as the sig does not change based apon your timezone :yay:

On the big image thing with all the information on it says that '6pm (=GMT), United Kingdom'.

Since the UK is currently in BST, it's in the timezone GMT+1, and it'll be 7pm if the time signature is correct.

17:17 + 23 Days 1 Hours 43 Minutes = 19:00 (7pm) :P

their are so many different ways of viewing time (like MDT and MST), so you might want to take a look at my sig and see what time it would be saying 0 hours remaining. That time is 100% correct, as the sig does not change based apon your timezone :yay:

On the big image thing with all the information on it says that '6pm (=GMT), United Kingdom'.

Since the UK is currently in BST, it's in the timezone GMT+1, and it'll be 7pm if the time signature is correct.

17:17 + 23 Days 1 Hours 43 Minutes = 19:00 (7pm) :P

the time on the countdown is 100% correct, and it appears that the UK, portugal, the netherlands, beljum, france, spain, sweden, lithaniua, finland, and estonia are all 1 hour off on that little chart. Man i hate daylight savings time.

I have made the appropreate changes, and left a message saying that all times include daylight savings time. Hopefully this will end some confusion :P

i really like your sig zadkiel_x, i like it so much that i am going to add it to the front post :P

MSSW2SigSals.gif

hey thanks Dustin.. sorry i was going to ebd before making it and forgot to check the size.... thanks again ;)

not a problem, and if their is ever a change that you wish to make to your sig just PM me and i'll happily replace the new one with the old one

Edited by Dustin

Guest Runiversal Warrior

O yea!

Im definetly coming!

This is one cool event!

I'm not sure if I will be home that early, but if I am able to I will definately be there! :D

Guest v1nd1cate

camera guys should wear full chicken so they wont get attacked by mistake

go sals :(

Guest BluYosh

Hey ppl. If any1 needs armor or food i'll get u some. My rs name is blue yoshi89.

GO SAL'S!!!!!!

:( :( :o

Guest matthewm88

Im in, I'll bring a few friends to help get owned by Zybez Own others :(

Edited by matthewm88

Cool this looks like fun! I missed last years steel war but I think I had signed up for it >.<

I hope I can make this one!

w00t steel war! These things are always the greatest. Count me in :)

I’ll make some extra steel sets and bring a couple extra rune scimmys. Can’t wait.

Edited by Evolver