Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Multi-site Steel War 2 (may 19, 2pm Est)

whats the time for london/gmt?

GMT is 6pm. >.<

Yes. I will try to be there. "For Saladomin!" ;)

~Knight Haleth

count me in , what should i come as? a lvl 65 or a lvl 13 pure mage?

ah i just saw that your not allowed to mage. but still what lvl shall i come?

and could someone birng a few blue capes incase i or other people can't get one before the war happens?

Edited by Power bomb1

Im so in! Im buyin like 10 rune skimmys and 10 sets of full steel! but this might be a problem since I just got hacked and im broke. :/ Oh well! Ill work it out!

Im so in! Im buyin like 10 rune skimmys and 10 sets of full steel! but this might be a problem since I just got hacked and im broke. :/ Oh well! Ill work it out!

YOU CAN NOT COME BACK!

You fight, die, and stay in lumbridge when you die. KAPEESH?

can we go and bank our rune scimmies and go back or do we have to stay and die with honour! :P

probably gonna come, might be too lazy to make full steel or even buy it! might just have to get some from some kind person... :P

just a tactic. but just too let you people know most people are going to have full sets of armour. :/

and a rune mace does wonders! on plates because they have such low crush def bonus.

and a rune b axe will do the same as well as a rune axe all have a crush attack option and 2h also.

just some advice. take this all in, we do want to win don't we... :) :D

Hehe.. I'll probably get pwned by someone with 51 attack or something silly like that.

Gives me a good excuse to start smithing, I guess. *wanders off from mining gold to find coal*

If I can make it I'm there :P

Ok guys, just to sume it up...

Porbably RSC is going to win, and you MUST wear steel (thts why it is a steel war) and lets hope that everyone keeps organized.

BTW, sal's clans are participating (shud get us like 100 ppl atleast, the clans I mean) and the rest will be given by forumers.

Im in :P

Guest khatib9

Yo im have a 98 and a 69 (both mem) im playin on my 69 now, but my 98 might be back by then (Suspended)

How long does this last????

Can i bring my clan of 80+ mems????? plz :P and im there :devil:

Can i be the Sals leader?? mybe????-

got 2 of my mates to join, ones lvl 72 and i gave the other my old account ( lvl 70)

Don't give other people accounts, it breaks Rule 6:

You may not sell, transfer or lend your account to anyone else, or permit anyone else to use your account, and you may not accept an account that anybody else offers you.

Ontopic: I'm going to try and make it to this event. I went last year and it was great, even though someone killed me pretty quickly. Go Sal's! :rolleyes:

Im so in! Im buyin like 10 rune skimmys and 10 sets of full steel! but this might be a problem since I just got hacked and im broke. :P Oh well! Ill work it out!

YOU CAN NOT COME BACK!

You fight, die, and stay in lumbridge when you die. KAPEESH?

What are you talking about? How does that relate to what I said? I was just making a joke Jeez!

Edited by soxking

this owns ill go if i can and fight for sals. I'll tape it for sure if i can come. ill try to make an account on youtube so it wont just be for privat euse :P

I hope to make it. It sounds like fun. SALS WILL OWN FTW!!!

lets hope sal comes. if he does, he's the leader. i will follow him around and stuff lolz so nobody kills me. they'll all go for sal

ill tape. better make an account on youtube 0_o but it would be best if everyone just taped and took a lot of screenshots then all posted their videos so someone could merge all of them from different views.

i hope zezima shows up....i hear shes retired, but not uloveme. maybe uloveme will show up and s/he will fight sal.

if they show up......

Edited by bro2u