Sal's RuneScape Forum
Kingy

The Bunny Kit

Amazing kit! I first saw this 2 days ago and couldn't believe all of this was pixelled! :) Um... Awesome movie..? :aware:

Oooh post #3000. :)

Edited by Kiana

look at what you see & picture half of the work.. on most of the things, we could do half of the item or half of a set, copy and paste the 2nd half

:aware: i'd really like climbing boots, obby shield, & slayer helm in.. what about a whole new section of slayer armor/weaps

Exams are almost over.. then ill start working on more stuff.

thanks man

Ok, this is awesome. I like how there is not only runescape stuff, and that makes it really cool. I think you should make regular clothing like with no armour on and somthing for every skill. I really like the mining stuff, but you need the construction outfit from Tower of Life.

Edited by Swordsmon707

Cool can't wait. Do you post when you update or do you just update it?

I saw the video and was wondering, how do you flip so you only have to draw one side?

Look I made a Black Guard Dwarf!!!!!!!!!! I just brought the body over the legs a little bit and didn't use a template.

Dwarf.jpg

Please don't double post.

Edited by Jamster

I saw the video and was wondering, how do you flip so you only have to draw one side?

Look I made a Black Guard Dwarf!!!!!!!!!! I just brought the body over the legs a little bit and didn't use a template.

Dwarf.jpg

you select the things you drew, then you copy (ctrl c) then press (ctrl v) and then hit ctrl R, or go to image> flip/rotate and then make sure its on "Flip Horizontal" and hit okay and its done. a faster way is to select>crtl R>and hit either enter or OK

Dwarf.jpg

you select the things you drew, then you copy (ctrl c) then press (ctrl v) and then hit ctrl R, or go to image> flip/rotate and then make sure its on "Flip Horizontal" and hit okay and its done. a faster way is to select>crtl R>and hit either enter or OK

Thanks that will help me with some things.

Is it all right if I try making a piece of clothing, just to try it out?

Edited by Swordsmon707

Long Time No See!!! :aware:

Just Glancing through my old stuff and found my guitars that didnt get accepted because there was no section for them, so just thought I would re-post.

guitarcg9.png

Also I was wondering why you removed this, I thought it was excellent.

12md5.png

Grim~

Long Time No See!!! :aware:

Just Glancing through my old stuff and found my guitars that didnt get accepted because there was no section for them, so just thought I would re-post.

guitarcg9.png

12md5.png

Grim~

Ummm.. I didn't remove it.

Long Time No See!!! :)

guitarcg9.png

12md5.png

Grim~

Nice Guitars. :aware:

Ummm.. I didn't remove it.

Thats a bit worring I remember looking twice for them :aware: lol.

Also are my guitars accepted?

Grim~

They look good, I wouldn't be suprised if they were. :aware:

They would be accepted if i could find a place to put them. But only the fender shaped ones. also they are under barrows... the eastern lands armour.

Seriously Kingy, CUT THE KIT INTO SECTIONS. Every time I try to paste it into Paint, it says "Error getting clipboard data". :aware:

Seriously Kingy, CUT THE KIT INTO SECTIONS. Every time I try to paste it into Paint, it says "Error getting clipboard data". :aware:

i sabed a cropped picture of the "main" basics......then i open up a second paint and take pictures and of what i need and build them from there.....

i have no problems so mabye its ur comp not the kit

Try right clicking and saving the picture.

To get the kit onto your computer, right click it and then save it. If you copy it you will EPIC FAIL. If you are too lazy to save it try print screening the section you want.

EDIT: Update news.. Zach is almost done. WOO.

Edited by Kingy

Yeah when I used the kit, I print screened it. It's even less work than copy + pasting it.

Kingy, do you bother adding to the VIP zone anymore?

What do you use for your shade colours? Photobucket? I find pixel editor 3.1 a little easier to use, with shade colours up to an estimated 16 million colours.

I still love this kit, and what makes it good is that is has more than just Runescape items :aware:

To get the kit onto your computer, right click it and then save it. If you copy it you will EPIC FAIL. If you are too lazy to save it try print screening the section you want.

EDIT: Update news.. Zach is almost done. WOO.

Thanks for the advice, it worked for me now. :aware: