Sal's RuneScape Forum
Kingy

The Bunny Kit

Hey, im new to this, but I just wanted to say AWESOME kit, best 1 ive ever seen good job. :eyebrows:

Also, how do u insert pictures from a file?Cos i got a bunny that Id like to put in, =P thanks.

Go to imageshack.com or photobucket.com and sign up. Then upload your buddy and when it's uploaded, find the FULL URL and create a new post on here. Next click the little box with the hilly landscape and paste the URL on there.

You don't have to sign up.

Kingy is my toga accepted or not?

Yeah it is but idk where to put it for the moment so hang on. xD

so Ethan's bringing back the Forum for the kit so alot of the stuff that we submit will probably be posted there. I'm sure ethan will still post previews and such for people on here though.

I made some buddies nice kit

88512270.png

They aren't Alined properly. I'de suggest try again and take care next time :eyebrows:

Kingy I made a new buddy! Add this to the website too?

Untitled30164.png

88512270.png

They aren't Alined properly. I'de suggest try again and take care next time :eyebrows:

*cough*zoomin*cough*

88512270.png

*cough*zoomin*cough*

If it helps but it isn't nessacery.

Hey, im new to this, but I just wanted to say AWESOME kit, best 1 ive ever seen good job. :eyebrows:

Also, how do u insert pictures from a file?Cos i got a bunny that Id like to put in, =P thanks.

Go to imageshack.com or photobucket.com and sign up. Then upload your buddy and when it's uploaded, find the FULL URL and create a new post on here. Next click the little box with the hilly landscape and paste the URL on there.

Thanks but how do people like Adospeed get pictures like that in their post?

Edited by XxToxicSlugxX

Hey, im new to this, but I just wanted to say AWESOME kit, best 1 ive ever seen good job. ^_^

Thanks but how do people like Adospeed get pictures like that in their post?

He just explained it all in that post... :eyebrows:

I'm going to start doing Ancient Greek god and goddess stuff. For each one, I'll do their clothing, a "godly aura" type thing and a weapon. I did Apollo, but I still need to do his bow. Also, don't ask for the sandal skeleton, I used the moon clan ones.

ApolloStuff.png

I'm going to start doing Ancient Greek god and goddess stuff. For each one, I'll do their clothing, a "godly aura" type thing and a weapon. I did Apollo, but I still need to do his bow. Also, don't ask for the sandal skeleton, I used the moon clan ones.

ApolloStuff.png

I don't think the ancient Greeks had robes with that rich coloured gold.

batman-1.jpg

Sorry it took so long to post :eyebrows:

I think there is already a Batman logo'd shirt.

there is but kingy wanted me to give this one to him

Once the forums are up, it might be a good idea to make a new thread on here, to clean things up a bit. The thread can then be purely for discussion/suggestions and updates as opposed to submissions.

ApolloStuff.png

I don't think the ancient Greeks had robes with that rich coloured gold.

The gods did....err...would have I guess.

Should I post this stuff as a kit project in the forums?

Edited by IRock707

Once the forums are up, it might be a good idea to make a new thread on here, to clean things up a bit. The thread can then be purely for discussion/suggestions and updates as opposed to submissions.

Well the idea is going to be to maybe keep a basic form of the kit here and all updates will be at the forums, it makes it a lot easier to manage that way, but it's just and idea an may not be what happens, but it seems likely. The forums are under construction but will remain online during construction. But hey i'm not Kingy so ignore me for the time being if you want haha

And Irock, post it in the forums it'll eventually have to go there anyway.

EDIT: fixed grammar =P

Edited by Amongst Your Flames

It would be easier IRock.