Sal's RuneScape Forum
Kingy

The Bunny Kit

I think and idea would be making.

Suits.

Yeah.

At first i was like... :( and then when i say the stargate i was like :D YAYAYAYAYAY

Well guys, looks like it's dead again. However, I hope to have the "Decendants of the Barrows" thingy out by the end of the weekend. :D No promises, though.

EDIT: I haven't been working on it this entire time, I just kinda forgot about the Bunny Kit for a while. So there.

Edited by zachdudeguy

Dear god 258 pages and this is quite possibly not the thread that was in existence the last time I was here.

HI DER GUYS. I came to sals because I love the buddy kit so much. I didn't want this to die so I started to make my own stuff enjoy(hope you like)

fry77.pngBtw there dragon masks

Edited by BoatNectar

A while ago, I promised you guys a series of creations for something I call "Decendants of the Barrows." Well, that's at least what I think it was called. I worked avidly on it... then kinda forgot the Bunny Kit (and RuneScape) existed once I started playing Minecraft. Anways, I started working on the set again two days ago when I saw Sal's Forum in my favorites. So, before I give you the rest of my life story: The Decendants of the Barrows!

thedecendantsofthebarro.png

Whatcha guys think? Oh yeah, and yes, I know I suck at names.

Wow it's been a while since I've seen the Bunny Kit :D I would try and make some stuff but it's been a while since I've done any sort of graphics o.O

Plus I've upgraded to Windows 7 and the paint program is absolutely disgusting.

Even if I was active, me being active is not the problem.

I know but it does seem to have a bit more life when you're here :D

Also, this whole section is basically dead :(

Even if I was active, me being active is not the problem.

I try and put stuff out every once and a while... but it's not easy when I'm so busy and there isn't much motivation when no one else even makes stuff anymore.

EDIT: My computer lost EVERYTHING on it recently, including all my W.I.P.'s.... I still think I might try and put something out in the next week or so... the kit must be ressurected!

Edited by zachdudeguy

i was hoping that someone with skills with making buddy characters could make me a modern armyacu camoflauge buddy either sideways so i can put a rife in his hands or make a rifle for me ! thanks!!!

i was hoping that someone with skills with making buddy characters could make me a modern armyacu camoflauge buddy either sideways so i can put a rife in his hands or make a rifle for me ! thanks!!!

soliderthingy.png

Like so?

not desert camo but acu camoflauge aka what the army currently wears for their uniforms i was trying to make a card for one of my friends who is going to the 101st airborn 2 months before i do i am leaving in late november and he is leaving before me and i cant draw so i was trying to get some buddies to make him a card if you need to know what acu camoflauge just google acu camo and thats that so thank you and whoever is able to do this i will be greatful and i will produly serve our country soon!

not desert camo but acu camoflauge aka what the army currently wears for their uniforms i was trying to make a card for one of my friends who is going to the 101st airborn 2 months before i do i am leaving in late november and he is leaving before me and i cant draw so i was trying to get some buddies to make him a card if you need to know what acu camoflauge just google acu camo and thats that so thank you and whoever is able to do this i will be greatful and i will produly serve our country soon!

You do know that the army is going to a new camo in a few months, right? New Foliage or something like that.

I'm not sure what you mean by acu camo, could you please post a reference picture?

Oh yea, and nice lunar.

I'll just hand you guys out my modified gun wielding posture from back in '09

znrdhk.png

Preview of how you can make it look like:

rebel_and_stormy_by_blyst-d422q4a.png

Also uploaded it on my deviant incase of ignorant people who try to take credit.

cheers

<script src='http://img202.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=buddykit.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>buddykit.png</noscript>

Here is my own. Here is my own custom made one. I used your module of a template character, and I made everything else. Everything except the whip and basic character template. Thanks for the inspiration.

Edited by superclay67