The Basement

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7836/runescapexz1.png

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7836/runescapexz1.png

Upstairs

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9711/runescapecx8.png

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9711/runescapecx8.png

-Troll

I tried it and it worked fine :cute:

Hehe, now it's working. :P It wasn't before.

An interesting fact, you can pick a White tree fruit in Queen Ellamaria's garden after completing the quest: Garden of Tranquility. It restores 5-10% energy. You get 12 Farming exp for picking it.

(I think I am spelling it wrong but........... Id like too help out with this little part here)

Varrock Muesuem

If you head north from the east bank you might find the musuem before you enter the wilderness. You can go around the side and enter a room for a Mini Quest. Or you can go threw the main door, once inside thers plenty too do. Downstairs youll find exhibits, hit the button and youll see the exhibit move! Also there are some kids, school teachers and natural historians. The historians will put on little shows if you talk too them about the exibit, several of the kids mention Exhibits or have too use the bathroom! When you go upstairs youll find things from runescapes past! You might learn a thing or two or remember something in runescape, that you forgot about.

An interesting fact, you can pick a White tree fruit in Queen Ellamaria's garden after completing the quest: Garden of Tranquility. It restores 5-10% energy. You get 12 Farming exp for picking it.

I know about this, but I will add it into the guide.

(I think I am spelling it wrong but........... Id like too help out with this little part here)

Varrock Muesuem

If you head north from the east bank you might find the musuem before you enter the wilderness. You can go around the side and enter a room for a Mini Quest. Or you can go threw the main door, once inside thers plenty too do. Downstairs youll find exhibits, hit the button and youll see the exhibit move! Also there are some kids, school teachers and natural historians. The historians will put on little shows if you talk too them about the exibit, several of the kids mention Exhibits or have too use the bathroom! When you go upstairs youll find things from runescapes past! You might learn a thing or two or remember something in runescape, that you forgot about.

Thank you for the information, but I will not be using it. Similar to the palace, I will be adding an entire section about the museum. Most of it is complete, but I need to upload it and post it here.

I know about this, but I will add it into the guide.

Varrock Muesuem

Thank you for the information, but I will not be using it. Similar to the palace, I will be adding an entire section about the museum. Most of it is complete, but I need to upload it and post it here.

Well hurry up and post. :cute:

I'm getting so anxious I can't wait! :D Still slow and steady is always the best. :D

in the staff store a battlestaff (when fully stocked) costs 7,000 not 7,140.

Method 05: Canoe

Canoes are uncommonly used to travel to Varrock. Nonetheless, they are still effective if you are out of runes or for other reasons. Firstly, find a canoe station with a canoe tree nearby. There are four in Runescape: Edgeville, Barbarian Village, The Champions’ Guild, and Lumbridge. Head to one of these stations and prepare a canoe. Row a canoe to the Champions’ Guild. Head north to the south entrance of Varrock. More information on using and preparing a canoe can be found in the Canoe Travel Guide.

Also, you need a woodcutting level of twelve.

~Dead

Edited by -Dead-

Also, here's an interesting fact, you can pick a white tree fruit in Queen Ellamaria's garden after completing the quest, Garden of Tranquility. It restores 5-10% energy. You get 12-Farming experience for picking it.

These look very similar... Maybe it's just me... :P

Could you please either credit me, or write in your own words?

Also, here's an interesting fact, you can pick a white tree fruit in Queen Ellamaria's garden after completing the quest, Garden of Tranquility. It restores 5-10% energy. You get 12-Farming experience for picking it.

These look very similar... Maybe it's just me... :P

Could you please either credit me, or write in your own words?

Calm down, I'm working on it.

you added my correction, but didn't put me on special thanks list! why :2thumbs:

ooh, ty :D killer guide you got here, couldn't be any better - can't wait till it's done :D

also, if you want and pictures, i'll be glad to get you some.

~Dead

Edited by -Dead-

you added my correction, but didn't put me on special thanks list! why :2thumbs:

~Dead

No offense, but grow up and calm down. I did add your name. Have some patience.

ooh, ty :D killer guide you got here, couldn't be any better - can't wait till it's done :D

I appreciate your compliment, but no offense, your edited comment seems like you were kissing up to me because I told you to grow up and have patience and it seemed like you ticked me off. You didn't tick me off, I just found it annoying how you got so upset because I didn't add your name to the credits ASAP. You could have just Pm'd me and I was going to add it eventually. I hope you're not credit hungry. :s

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

~Dead

No offense, but grow up and calm down. I did add your name. Have some patience.

I appreciate your compliment, but no offense, your edited comment seems like you were kissing up to me because I told you to grow up and have patience and it seemed like you ticked me off. You didn't tick me off, I just found it annoying how you got so upset because I didn't add your name to the credits ASAP. You could have just Pm'd me and I was going to add it eventually. I hope you're not credit hungry. :s

i posted the edit before i saw what you said, and i'm sorry for doing that lol.

~Dead

Edited by -Dead-

To Desireful: Wow, you’re like a kid in a candy store. :unsure: I’m trying to do everything in order. Besides the possibly NPC section, Shops, and Monster sections, the museum section is one of the last things I will add to the guide. Since the Palace is finished, right now I am going to work on a new map and start with the city attractions.

To Rufus945: I like to do my own pictures, so I appreciate your offer, but I will take care of it. :P

To Damaged500: I already have a map. :P All I need to do is edit it to fit my guide.

To The Arch Archer: I appreciate your offer, but I have it covered.

To Styx93: Oh, I didn’t know that. Thank you, I will fix that and will give you credit. When I upload the shops again, check and make sure it says 7000 coins. :P Thanks again.

To Dead: I will add the woodcutting requirement, thanks. :P

To Desireful: Wow, you’re like a kid in a candy store. :) I’m trying to do everything in order. Besides the possibly NPC section, Shops, and Monster sections, the museum section is one of the last things I will add to the guide. Since the Palace is finished, right now I am going to work on a new map and start with the city attractions.

To Rufus945: I like to do my own pictures, so I appreciate your offer, but I will take care of it. :)

To Damaged500: I already have a map. :) All I need to do is edit it to fit my guide.

To The Arch Archer: I appreciate your offer, but I have it covered.

To Styx93: Oh, I didn’t know that. Thank you, I will fix that and will give you credit. When I upload the shops again, check and make sure it says 7000 coins. :) Thanks again.

To Dead: I will add the woodcutting requirement, thanks. :)

Candy pl0x?

:holiday:

I really really hope this gets accepted. >.< Also so are you going to use our secret font or not?

More candy pl0x? :o

Also so are you going to use our secret font or not?

It just won't work for the map. I'll be using Century Gothic. I might use the font and see how it works. I like how it's outlined with a black line, but I can't seem to get it to go that small for the map and contain a good-looking black line. Oh well, I might use it without an outline.

Good luck :) Looks good so far. I didn't really see any errors, but I tend to overlook things.

Also so are you going to use our secret font or not?

It just won't work for the map. I'll be using Century Gothic. I might use the font and see how it works. I like how it's outlined with a black line, but I can't seem to get it to go that small for the map and contain a good-looking black line. Oh well, I might use it without an outline.

I could figure out how to use PS and maybe help. :) I just need to know how to get the line on though. :holiday:

one thing, i remembered that the canoes are for members only

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.