Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

Varrock Rewrite: 100% Complete

Awesome guide :P well done Mrc :)

Thank you.

You know when you talk about the getting there part, when you talk about walking to varrock. You should include that it may be dangerous to low leveled players as the wizards there might kill you :yay:

That's not a bad idea. I'll add it.

Also, when you explain what is in Thessalia's clithing shop, you forget to say that she will trade your frog tokens for frog outfit :D

I will add, too.

Thanks, Sayf. :P

Thank you very much, Sal. I'm doing the best I can. I wouldn't be where I am right now without the help and support of Johnny, along with corrections and suggestions from other members. I do have one question for you: The Npc Section. Throughout this guide, I pretty much explain what each Npc does, plus with Varrock's huge size, I can imagine over 50 heads. Could the Npc section possibly slide, or is there something else I could do to the section? I'll do it if necessary, but I am just wondering.

The best guides tend to have a lot of contributors, and everyone working together to get something finished is a great thing to see. :wub:

Sure, if the NPCs are already explained in the guide, that should be fine... especially when there are so many in a city. :lol:

The King plays a role in several quests, such as Darkness of Hallowvale, Priest in Peril, and What Lies Below.

He also plays a role in The Shield of Arrav.

Each room is pretty plane, except for the dining room, which has a fancy scenery to it.

It's not "Plane" , It's "Plain"

Edited by I Like Pie739

The best guides tend to have a lot of contributors, and everyone working together to get something finished is a great thing to see. :P

Yay! :mellow:

Sure, if the NPCs are already explained in the guide, that should be fine... especially when there are so many in a city. :P

Exactly. Thank you Sal for the permission. :P

Thanks. I'll reword that part to fit that in.

I will fix, thanks.

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

North of the archery store is another one of Varrock's glorious shop. This shop sells a variety of armour. Also, two anvils are located in this shop, useful to players who quickly need to smith metal bars.

Should be shops.

Before Varrock's massive update in May 2007, the museum was a boring attraction featured in few quests. As of today, the museum is a fantastic and marvelous attraction that all who visits Varrock should see. The main purpose of the museum is the Varrock Museum Miniquest. A separate guide is available for those who wish to complete this miniquest. In this guide, however, you'll learn and view the great attractions found within the museum.

Should be visit.

North of the archery store is another one of Varrock's glorious shop. This shop sells a variety of armour. Also, two anvils are located in this shop, useful to players who quickly need to smith metal bars.

Should be shops.

Before Varrock's massive update in May 2007, the museum was a boring attraction featured in few quests. As of today, the museum is a fantastic and marvelous attraction that all who visits Varrock should see. The main purpose of the museum is the Varrock Museum Miniquest. A separate guide is available for those who wish to complete this miniquest. In this guide, however, you'll learn and view the great attractions found within the museum.

Should be visit.

Thanks, Pig. I've fixed those errors. :D

The Teacher and Pupil skip around the Digsite Exhibit while the schoolgirl and boy wandering around alone.

Wandering should be wander.

lol nice!so far maybe! i could get you some more screenshots(l8r) but thats if u want.well heres a list of quests u start at varrock im missing 1 of them 4 sure since i do not know what the quest is called.sheild of arravromeo and julietdemon slayerdragon slayerpreist in perilim prety sure theres more! :/ ill get the sceen shots soonlol nice!so far maybe! i could get you some more screenshots(l8r) but thats if u want.well heres a list of quests u start at varrock im missing 1 of them 4 sure since i do not know what the quest is called.sheild of arravromeo and julietdemon slayerdragon slayerpreist in perilim prety sure theres more! :yay: ill get the sceen shots soon

edit 1:sorry there bunched up a bit(the links)

Edited by dizzy7222

4y7eur6.gifMethod Four: Spirit Tree

For this method of travel, you will need completion of the quest, The Tree Gnome Village. This quest will access you to Spirit Trees. From your starting location, find a "young" Spirit Tree and use it to go to the main "elder" Spirit Tree in the center of the Tree Gnome Village. Use the elder tree to teleport to the tree in the Varrock forest. From there, walk around the borders into Varrock or use the agility shortcut nearby. Alternatively, you can go straight to an elder tree. There are two in RuneScape. One is in the Tree Gnome Village and the other is in the Tree Gnome Stronghold.

Actully both Tree gnome village and Grand tree quest gives you access to the gnome gliders, but to use the one in the gnome stronghold you have to complete grand tree, and to use the one in tree gnome village you have to complete the gnome village quest. (At least that's how i think it is) :D

The Teacher and Pupil skip around the Digsite Exhibit while the schoolgirl and boy wandering around alone.

Wandering should be wander.

Thanks Pig, I'll fix it. :o

lol nice!so far maybe! i could get you some more screenshots(l8r) but thats if u want.well heres a list of quests u start at varrock im missing 1 of them 4 sure since i do not know what the quest is called.sheild of arravromeo and julietdemon slayerdragon slayerpreist in perilim prety sure theres more! :) ill get the sceen shots soonlol nice!so far maybe! i could get you some more screenshots(l8r) but thats if u want.well heres a list of quests u start at varrock im missing 1 of them 4 sure since i do not know what the quest is called.sheild of arravromeo and julietdemon slayerdragon slayerpreist in perilim prety sure theres more! :) ill get the sceen shots soon

edit 1:sorry there bunched up a bit(the links)

I don't need anymore screenshot and I don't understand your purpose for posting the links. I will do the linking of the necessary text at the end of the guide.

Actully both Tree gnome village and Grand tree quest gives you access to the gnome gliders, but to use the one in the gnome stronghold you have to complete grand tree, and to use the one in tree gnome village you have to complete the gnome village quest. (At least that's how i think it is) :P

Firstly, I don't know why you are talking about Gnome Gliders, as they do not exist in this guide. Your statement is nonetheless incorrect. The Grand Tree grants access to the Gnome Gliders. The Tree Gnome Village grants access to the Spirit Trees. If you complete the Tree Gnome Village quest first, you can use the trees to travel around but you cannot use the tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold. I think I see what you mean and have found a small error that I'll need to change. Thanks. :wub:

Looking good, Mrc. :beret:

(5) The West Bank

The Ground Floor

This is the biggest bank in Varrock. Here you can withdraw or deposit your money and items by using one of the bank booths. Banks are also a very popular place to trade items. You can setup a bank PIN by talking to one of the five bankers standing behind their booths. At the southwest corner of the bank, there is an item deposit box. Directly east are some stairs, which lead to the bank vault. If you go north you will see a door. You can knock at it and say all sorts of funny things.

The Bank Vault

If you descend the staircase found on the ground floor of the bank, you will be in the bank vault. Behind the bars are lots of valuable treasures like gold coins, ruby jewelry, bars, and necklaces. They can be telekinetic grabbed if you have a magic level of 33. For more information on the Varrock Bank Vault, visit the
Varrock Bank Vault Guide.

You should make this a link, so people can easily access the guide. I provided the link and codes.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/varrock_bank_vault.html

~Baby Luigi

I link to all the guides last.

sawmill.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/sawmill.png]

heres 1.. but outside sawmill

It's pretty straightforward and easy-to-use, but please state whether some modes of getting to Varrock or some places or options are members-only.

sawmill.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/sawmill.png]

Mrc will take his own pictures, there's no need for you to post them. :o

(21) Zamorak Temple

East of the Phoenix Gang hideout is a temple dedicated to Zamorak. Inside, you can find the Mage of Zamorak along with an altar to recharge your prayer points. Some players might not see the Mage of Zamorak. In order for him to appear in the temple, you'll need to speak with him in the level-4 to 6 wilderness north of Edgeville. Also, note that the mage will refuse to speak with you if you are wearing Saradomin items. Moving on, the Mage plays a part in the miniquest, Zamorak Mage. With completion of that miniquest, you'll learn the secrets and techniques of using the wilderness Abyss.

I just remembered that the Zamorak Mage has a role in the quest, Wanted.

(21) Zamorak Temple

East of the Phoenix Gang hideout is a temple dedicated to Zamorak. Inside, you can find the Mage of Zamorak along with an altar to recharge your prayer points. Some players might not see the Mage of Zamorak. In order for him to appear in the temple, you'll need to speak with him in the level-4 to 6 wilderness north of Edgeville. Also, note that the mage will refuse to speak with you if you are wearing Saradomin items. Moving on, the Mage plays a part in the miniquest, Zamorak Mage. With completion of that miniquest, you'll learn the secrets and techniques of using the wilderness Abyss.

You should put "miniquest" to "mini-quest"

Edited by Baby Luigi

Greetings from Puerto Rico. :P

Thanks for the picture, but I will not be using it. It has some spelling/grammar errors in it and I do my own pictures.

It's pretty straightforward and easy-to-use, but please state whether some modes of getting to Varrock or some places or options are members-only.

I have. Read the introduction of the “Getting There” section – the last two sentences.

Mrc will take his own pictures, there's no need for you to post them. :rolleyes:

Thank you for explaining, Johnny.

I just remembered that the Zamorak Mage has a role in the quest, Wanted.

Thanks. I’ll add that info when I get back.

You should put "miniquest" to "mini-quest"

Why? They both work.

nice guide so far

Edited by Cameron
That doesn't contribute much.

nice guide so far

Thank you. :D

Only thing that I see is that the Varrock Museum is missing a (36).

I don't add numbers in the titles if it is the title for a subsection. However, I've added a phrase into the Museum introduction stating it is point 36.

63 points of interest! Varrock is getting bigger and bigger.

It sure is, along with other cities. :D

(37) Varrock Sewer

North of the local house is a manhole. This manhole leads to the dirty and disguising Varrock Sewers. Many interesting features can be found down in the sewers, so check out the Varrock Sewer Dungeon Guide for more information.

Disguising should be disgusting? :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.