Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

Varrock Rewrite: 100% Complete

Whoa awesome guide Mrc it's HUGE well done :rolleyes:

there's no more corections that i see of Good job :(

~Powers138 :)

Edited by Powers138

I found one or two errors throughout your guide. This is an amazing guide and will be thrilled when it comes into effect on the site.

Method Four: Spirit Tree

For this method of travel, you will need completion of the quest, The Tree Gnome Village. This quest will access you to Spirit Trees. From your starting location, find a "young" Spirit Tree and use it to go to the main "elder" Spirit Tree in the center of the Tree Gnome Village. Use the elder tree to teleport to the tree in the Varrock forest. From there, walk around the borders into Varrock or use the agility shortcut nearby. Alternatively, you can go straight to an elder tree. There are two in RuneScape. One is in the Tree Gnome Village and the other is in the Tree Gnome Stronghold. To travel to and from the tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, you'll also need competition of the quest, The Grand Tree.

I'm pretty sure you mean "completion."

(14) The Apothecary

The Apothecary is a very important person in Varrock. He is very useful to free players: if you bring him 5 coins, a limpwurt root, and red spider eggs, he will make you a strength potion (4). For members, he is featured in the quests, One Small Favour and Rat Catchers. Also, if you loose your doctor or nurse hat from Rat Catchers, you can ask the Apothecary for a replacement.

I hope you mean "lose."

You have such a long quest that I can't keep proofreading. Good luck on your guide.

What do you mean? I mention it in the shops section for the Rune store.

I found one or two errors throughout your guide. This is an amazing guide and will be thrilled when it comes into effect on the site.

You have such a long quest that I can't keep proofreading. Good luck on your guide.

Thank you, Gingerdog. I've changed your corrections and appreciate your compliments. With all luck, this guide will be finished today.

oh ok nevermind sorry i didnt really read the bottom

It's okay. Just please read first before you ask anymore questions. :D

Needs linking and NPCs, eh? Anyways, only a few things found so far.

Also, if you lose your doctor or nurse hat from Tail of Two Cats, you can ask the Apothecary for a replacement.

Because of the new "Themed Worlds", there is a best chance to have somebody at Rat Pits in World 138.

Also, because of several quests in Varrock, it would be easy to try Group Questing in Varrock, World 100 (members' only).

(More information about Themed Worlds can be found via this link.

Edited by Freedom

Needs linking and NPCs, eh? Anyways, only two things found now.

Also, if you lose your doctor or nurse hat from Tail of Two Cats, you can ask the Apothecary for a replacement.

1. I do linking last.

2. Since the city is so large and I talk about all of the NPCs in the point descriptions, Sal has said I can slide without an NPC section.

The wizards will attack anyone with a combat level of 39 or less

Lvl 7 wizards will not attack you if you are level 15 or above

lvl 20 wizards will not attack you if you are level 41 or above

it is ((lvl * 2) + 1)

:P

The wizards will attack anyone with a combat level of 39 or less

it is ((lvl * 2) + 1)

I know the formula, I just made a mistake. Thanks.

you could add another way of getting there.

Agility

and heres a map of a shortcut

shortcutmap.png

Also, theres another shortcut with dranyor manor(go through the side)

I'm not going to include every single possible way to get to Varrock. That's just ridiculous. The blue one falls under the category of "Walking" and the green methods are unnecessary to explain. :(

oh ok ima delete that... but since the rift picture is in your map i thought i'de just take it. :(

varrockrift.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/varrockrift.png]

teastall.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/teastall.png]

varrockteaprice.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/varrockteaprice.png]

:o

oh ok ima delete that... but since the rift picture is in your map i thought i'de just take it. :(

varrockrift.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/varrockrift.png]

teastall.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/teastall.png]

varrockteaprice.png

[IMG=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/dizzy7222/varrockteaprice.png]

:o

I don't consider anything past the east gate apart of Varrock, so I will not be using your image. I've updated the tea stall description with the amount of coins one pays for a cup of tea. I have not used your other too images, either. I have credited you for reminding me to add the 10-coin-cost for tea.

(29) The Pillory

This is the place where thieves are placed if they are caught thieving. Players can be placed within these cages at random points while pickpocketing. This is considered a random event. If you are locked within a cage, you must complete a simple puzzle to free yourself. As you try to complete the puzzle, a local Tramp will throw rotten tomatoes.

That random is pay-to-play only. :(

(29) The Pillory

This is the place where thieves are placed if they are caught thieving. Players can be placed within these cages at random points while pickpocketing. This is considered a random event. If you are locked within a cage, you must complete a simple puzzle to free yourself. As you try to complete the puzzle, a local Tramp will throw rotten tomatoes.

That random is pay-to-play only. ;)

I don't need to add whether it is for members or free players. They should know that thieving is a members only skill.

(29) The Pillory

That random is pay-to-play only. :xd:

I don't need to add whether it is for members or free players. They should know that thieving is a members only skill.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

(29) The Pillory

That random is pay-to-play only. :P

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Meh, I've changed my mine. I'll add that part in. :(

(59) Farming Patch

Attraction number 59 is a bush patch, used in the farming skill. You can make any bush, from Redberry to Poison Ivy bushes! Your well-known Tool Leprechaun can be found here. He will look after you tools and other farming supplies, and the other NPC Dreven will look after you bush for a small fee.

You should be your.

When are you going to get the picture of Phingspet? :rolleyes:

(59) Farming Patch

Attraction number 59 is a bush patch, used in the farming skill. You can make any bush, from Redberry to Poison Ivy bushes! Your well-known Tool Leprechaun can be found here. He will look after you tools and other farming supplies, and the other NPC Dreven will look after you bush for a small fee.

You should be your.

When are you going to get the picture of Phingspet? :wub:

Oh yeah! :rolleyes: I forgot about her! I'll do that right now. :wub:

you could also put a varrock telly tab as transportation but that might be considered as teleporting

you could also put a varrock telly tab as transportation but that might be considered as teleporting

Did you read the whole thing? Maybe you should take another look. :rolleyes:

Method Two: Teleportation

There are two types of teleportation methods: using runes or teleportation tablets. The most common method is with runes. Requiring level-25 Magic, you can teleport to Varrock with the Varrock teleport using three air runes, one fire rune, and one law rune. You will arrive in Varrock central plaza. The second teleportation option is teleportation tablets. These tablets are members' only and are crafted within your own or another's Player-Owned House (POH) that contains a study room. Your house or another's will need an Oak Lectern. The necessary materials are soft clay and the Varrock teleportation runes. Teleportation tablets are a one-click teleport object and require no magic level to activate.

Players who have completed the quest, Garden of Tranquility, will be allowed to visit this garden and will notice that it is furnished with plants, flowers, a white tree, and a Saradomin statue.

Shouldn't there be a link to Garden of Tranquility quest(I can't figure out how to get the stupid codebox to work :rolleyes:)

Players who have completed the quest, Garden of Tranquility, will be allowed to visit this garden and will notice that it is furnished with plants, flowers, a white tree, and a Saradomin statue.

Shouldn't there be a link to Garden of Tranquility quest(I can't figure out how to get the stupid codebox to work :wub:)

Shouldn't there be links to a lot of things in this guide? Yes. I do linking last, though. I think I've stated that more than enough times. :wub:

Shouldn't there be a link to Garden of Tranquility quest(I can't figure out how to get the stupid codebox to work :wub: )

Shouldn't there be links to a lot of things in this guide? Yes. I do linking last, though. I think I've stated that more than enough times. :yay:

I didn't know that(I should've read through the thread :wub: )

Edited by ZacharyB

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.