Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

Varrock Rewrite: 100% Complete

The Top Floor

As you go up the staircase, in the northeastern room, you will enter a room containing a piano and a bookcase. Unfortunately, you cannot play the piano. On the wall is a swordfish trophy and some shelves. The bookcase contains nothing interesting. This pink feminine bedroom contains some fancy scenery and some few drawers, which are empty. On the balcony is Juliet, who is featured in the quest, Romeo and Juliet.

Is should be are.

Edited by Pig

(59) Farming Patch

Attraction number 59 is a bush patch, used in the farming skill. You can make any bush, from Redberry to Poison Ivy bushes! Your well-known Tool Leprechaun can be found here. He will look after you tools and other farming supplies, and the other NPC Dreven will look after you bush for a small fee.

You should be your.

(63) The Spirit Tree

North of Lucien's house is a young Spirit Tree. The Spirit Tree is one of the many ways to travel around RuneScape. Speak to this Spirit Tree and you'll been taken to the elder Spirit Tree in the center of the Tree Gnome Village. From there, you can travel back to the Varrock Forest, to the Battlefield of Khazard near Ardougne, to the alternative elder tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, and to any personal Spirit Tree you've grown in Port Sarim, Etceteria, or Brimhaven. In order to grow your own Spirit Tree, you'll need level-83 Farming. Finally, to use any Spirit Tree, you'll need completion of the quest, Tree Gnome Village. Also, to use the tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, you'll also need completion of the quest, The Grand Tree.

This sentence doesn't make much sense. Shouldn't it be, be.

Edited by Baby Luigi

(59) Farming Patch

Attraction number 59 is a bush patch, used in the farming skill. You can make any bush, from Redberry to Poison Ivy bushes! Your well-known Tool Leprechaun can be found here. He will look after your tools and other farming supplies, and the other NPC Dreven will look after your bush for a small fee.

Additions in bold.

The Ground Floor

The ground floor contains some interesting features. The first attraction is right in front of you as you enter the palace. Behind the set of stairs is a level-17 Monk of Zamorak, locked up in a cage. Those who are new to the magic skill can be found in this area casting spells on this monk for experience. Continue to move and head to the east. You will appear in the King's throne room, containing the King himself, King Roald, and his advisor, Aeonisig Raispher. The King is apart of many quests, which include: Darkness of Hallowvale, Garden of Tranquility, Priest in Peril, Shield of Arrav, and What Lies Below.

Advisor - adviser? Dunno but I think it's adviser.

I didn't know that(I should've read through the thread :glasses: )

That's alright, don't worry about it. :)

Is should be are.

Even though that is correct, I hate the way it sounds. I did fix the error, but reworded the sentence. Thanks.

You should be your.

Both of your corrections have been fixed, thanks. :P

Additions in bold.

You didn't need to do that, but thanks. :cry:

Both mean the same thing. There's nothing to change. ;)

----------------

This guide is almost done. I just need help proofreading and I'll continue with the linking. :o

Nice work, I only found one correction:

(45) The Lumber Yard

East of the Jolly Boar Inn is the Varrock Lumber Yard. There are a lot of crates in the Lumber Yard. Some crates have a "Mew!" emanating from them. There are kittens inside them, but don't expect them to always come out if you search their create. Toward the center of the Lumber Yard is a ladder. Climb the ladder and you'll appear in an area containing Gertrude's Cat. Gertrude's Cat plays a part in the quest, Gertrude's Cat. She will return to Gertrude once her kitten is rescued and brought to her. The kitten can be found in one of the crates where "Mew!" is originating.

Create should be crate.

I didn't know that(I should've read through the thread :unsure: )

That's alright, don't worry about it. :P

Is should be are.

Even though that is correct, I hate the way it sounds. I did fix the error, but reworded the sentence. Thanks.

You should be your.

Both of your corrections have been fixed, thanks. :P

Additions in bold.

You didn't need to do that, but thanks. :P

Both mean the same thing. There's nothing to change. :P

----------------

This guide is almost done. I just need help proofreading and I'll continue with the linking. :o

But the spelling.. isn't it incorrect?

But the spelling.. isn't it incorrect?

It can be spelled either way.

just a small little mistake I noticed.

The Town Crier is a useful man who is usually located in front of the Varrock West Bank. He can be useful to newer players and some veteran players. The Town Crier specializes in explaining some things about Player Moderators. He also has a copy of the Rules of Conduct. If you ask him, he'll show you a book containing a brief description of the fifteen rules. Lastly, the Town Crier can give away some handy tips, such as small scam prevention tips and combat tips.

Actually, the town crier is located outside of the East bank. ^_^

By the way, very nice guide. Good luck on acceptance. :s

Whoa!!!!! :s

You're really making alot of progress. Good Work Mrc and The People that helped. I hope your guide's posted..but how can Sal say No? i'm kidding.

But I really do hope it is added.

~Powers138 ^_^

When it's done I'll proofread the whole thing. :wub:

The Town Crier is a useful man who is usually located in front of the Varrock West Bank. He can be useful to newer players and some veteran players. The Town Crier specializes in explaining some things about Player Moderators. He also has a copy of the Rules of Conduct. If you ask him, he'll show you a book containing a brief description of the fifteen rules. Lastly, the Town Crier can give away some handy tips, such as small scam prevention tips and combat tips.

That doesn't seem like the greatest idea.

When it's done I'll proofread the whole thing. :wub:

I don't understand. :wub:

When it's done I'll proofread the whole thing. :exclaim:

I don't understand. :wub:

The town crier give people anti-scam tips, thus they turn them into scamming tips. :wub:

That's not my problem. :wub: I write the guide and explain who is who, what is what, etc. The tips aren't that bad, though. Simple stuff: always check the second trade screen. They're not like, "Do not go into the wilderness with four dragon battleaxes and an abyssal whip only."

I wasn't saying it was your fault. :wub:

May I suggest that you take off the picture of each store's name and simply have the picture and the price? I know it doesn't look good in the forum, but Sal can put them into tables which will look neater than your current set-up (no offense). If you decide to do it this way, I can get you all the items with transparencies for each.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about, go HERE and look at the table for Diango's Toy Store.

May I suggest that you take off the picture of each store's name and simply have the picture and the price? I know it doesn't look good in the forum, but Sal can put them into tables which will look neater than your current set-up (no offense). If you decide to do it this way, I can get you all the items with transparencies for each.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about, go HERE and look at the table for Diango's Toy Store.

I've used that method for quite some time now with other city guides. I really don't think I need to change. It's quite fine. :wub:

Dat's my guide lol! :wub:

Sal changes them into tables. It doesn't go onto the site the way Mrc posts them.

mrc ur guide stinks...

loljk

EDIT: I think I even did shops the same way as Mrc in the Draynor Village guide.

Edited by Pig

(21) Zamorak Temple

East of the Phoenix Gang hideout is a temple dedicated to Zamorak. Inside, you can find the Mage of Zamorak along with an altar to recharge your prayer points. Some players might not see the Mage of Zamorak. In order for him to appear in the temple, you'll need to speak with him in the level-4 to 6 wilderness north of Edgeville. Also, note that the mage will refuse to speak with you if you are wearing Saradomin items. Moving on, the Mage plays a part in the miniquest, Zamorak Mage, and the quest, Wanted. With completion of the miniquest, you'll learn the secrets and techniques of using the wilderness Abyss.

Also, I just remembered that during the Merlin's Crystal quest, you need to come to the Zamorak Temple and search the Altar to get the Magic Words to break Merlin from his crystal.

(64) Outlaws' Camp

Southwest of the Spirit Tree is a camp belonging to a group of Outlaws. This camp plays a part in the quest, What Lies Below. Your task is to come to the camp and kill five Outlaws, retrieving five pieces of paper that belong to Rat Burgiss. The Outlaws are level-32 and have 20 Hitpoints.

Mention these are NOT good for training, as they only give you about 3xp each, much less than a regular 20hp monster.

Incase you forgot, your missing attractions 10-12

Mention these are NOT good for training, as they only give you about 3xp each, much less than a regular 20hp monster.

That's not very important, but I might add something about that. To be honest, I'm still a bit confused as to what you are trying to say. :(

10-12 are shops. They are there.

That's not very important, but I might add something about that. To be honest, I'm still a bit confused as to what you are trying to say. :P

I think he means that every time you hit one of them, you get less exp than you would get if you fought a normal monster. It's like fighting random events.

That's not very important, but I might add something about that. To be honest, I'm still a bit confused as to what you are trying to say. :o

I think he means that every time you hit one of them, you get less exp than you would get if you fought a normal monster. It's like fighting random events.

You get less experience fighting randoms? :glasses:

You get less experience fighting randoms? :P

I'm just going to forget about that suggestion because I don't know if it is true or not. :P

You get less experience fighting randoms? :lol:

I'm just going to forget about that suggestion because I don't know if it is true or not. :wub:

Just so you know, randoms give 0.1 exp for every damage you hit, and 0.033 hitpoints exp per damage. :wub: Should be easy to check though. ^_^

And w00t 200th post. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.