• Yes.
    • No.

There isn't exactly a spell check button for this forum

Yes there is.

spellcheckdl4.png

1) Where did that come from?!

2) how didn't I see that?!

3) I'll start using that.

4) apparently I can't use it because I don't have the download for it and it won't download.

5) Still no spell check then for me :P

6) good luck with the debates :P

Thanks,

~Sax Rocks1

edit:just incase you don't read my last post...

In award for your giant post i'm going to get out of this topic because I have no idea where to start on re-torting to any of your giant post, I have to go and personally, I don't have so little of a life that i'll spend 20 minutes answering everything you just said.

Also, its not much to brag about how you've found every single one my grammatical/spelling errors. It shows you have way to much time on your hands. I didn't even read all of your post. I bet I would find plenty of grammatical/spelling errors if I read all of your posts and looked over them. There isn't exactly a spell check button for this forum and wasting hours spell checking everything by hand is pointless when everyone already knows what your trying to type out.

congrats !,

~Sax Rocks1

edit:now go enjoy fighting a battle against no one since everyone willingly accepts killing each other! congrats!

*Sax Rocks1 stabs john adams to death for the fun of it* yay! *he then goes on to kill everyone else who posted in this topic* !!!

(i'll admit, the irrationality thats associated with people thinking its alright to kill each other has made me lose it a big little bit. Nothing a few hours won't cure.)

I am officially done with this topic, I'm sick of trying to fight against people who are so insane that they will justify killing others. If they haven't already learnt killing is wrong under any and every circumstance then they will never. good luck running killing the rest of the world! Killing only spreads, Just like a fire!

Edited by Sax Rocks1

In award for your giant post i'm going to get out of this topic because I have no idea where to start on re-torting to any of your giant post,

Generally starting on the first line is a good place :(.

I have to go and personally, I don't have so little of a life that i'll spend 20 minutes answering everything you just said.

Only took me about 10 minutes ( I had to find references).

Also, its not much to brag about how you've found every single one my grammatical/spelling errors. It shows you have way to much time on your hands.

I did not brag, I showed the answer(s) to your question; "what is wrong with my spelling?". I don't really have to much time on my hands, I just use that little red line(s) as an indicator that you spelled something wrong. I will then look at it ascertain if it is correct or not. Then proceed to say something :P. Or rather, type something :).

I didn't even read all of your post. I bet I would find plenty of grammatical/spelling errors if I read all of your posts and looked over them.

I doubt you would, however, you are welcome to do so....

There isn't exactly a spell check button for this forum and wasting hours spell checking everything by hand is pointless when everyone already knows what your trying to type out.

That is why one takes spelling/ grammar classes :P. So that one knows how to spell correctly.....

edit:now go enjoy fighting a battle against no one since everyone willingly accepts killing each other! congrats!

Two things; One it's not battling, it is debating. Two, People do not accept killing each-other. We accept killing the guilty, or killing the enemy when going to war. If what you said was true, there would be no one/ a handful of people left.

who are so insane that they will justify killing others.

I have been called many things on this forum :P. But that is a new-one. I have got to add that to my list :).

If they haven't already learnt killing is wrong under any and every circumstance then they will never. good luck running killing the rest of the world! Killing only spreads, Just like a fire!

So killing in self defense is wrong also?

For me killing is alright, as long as it is an enemy combatant(s), a murderer, or in self defense.

And again, your logic is wrong. Killing does not spread like a fire. If this was so/true the world would be consumed by it.

~John

And again, your logic is wrong. Killing does not spread like a fire. If this was so/true the world would be consumed by it.

The world could hardly be considered a peaceful place. When has the world ever been at peace? Brief respites really... In a certain sense, his logic is true. Vengeance has been around for a very long time... However, I still don't agree with his reasoning.

In award for your giant post i'm going to get out of this topic because I have no idea where to start on re-torting to any of your giant post,

Generally starting on the first line is a good place :P .

I have to go and personally, I don't have so little of a life that i'll spend 20 minutes answering everything you just said.

Only took me about 10 minutes ( I had to find references).

Also, its not much to brag about how you've found every single one my grammatical/spelling errors. It shows you have way to much time on your hands.

I did not brag, I showed the answer(s) to your question; "what is wrong with my spelling?". I don't really have to much time on my hands, I just use that little red line(s) as an indicator that you spelled something wrong. I will then look at it ascertain if it is correct or not. Then proceed to say something :wub: . Or rather, type something :P .

I didn't even read all of your post. I bet I would find plenty of grammatical/spelling errors if I read all of your posts and looked over them.

I doubt you would, however, you are welcome to do so....

There isn't exactly a spell check button for this forum and wasting hours spell checking everything by hand is pointless when everyone already knows what your trying to type out.

That is why one takes spelling/ grammar classes :mellow: . So that one knows how to spell correctly.....

Two things; One it's not battling, it is debating. Two, People do not accept killing each-other. We accept killing the guilty, or killing the enemy when going to war. If what you said was true, there would be no one/ a handful of people left.

who are so insane that they will justify killing others.

I have been called many things on this forum :P . But that is a new-one. I have got to add that to my list :wub: .

If they haven't already learnt killing is wrong under any and every circumstance then they will never. good luck running killing the rest of the world! Killing only spreads, Just like a fire!

So killing in self defense is wrong also?

For me killing is alright, as long as it is an enemy combatant(s), a murderer, or in self defense.

~John

Your so blinded by everyone elses blood you can't see it...I've given up...your obviously in nead of mental help. acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity :deformed:.

Your a disgrace,

~Sax Rocks1

Your so blinded by everyone elses blood you can't see it...I've given up...your obviously in nead of mental help. acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity .

I am afraid you would have to kill me, too, because I agree with him. And what happened to "killing is always bad" and "you're always as bad as the person you killed"?

Your a disgrace,

~Sax Rocks1

:deformed: Talking to yourself, are we?

Your so blinded by everyone elses blood you can't see it...I've given up...your obviously in nead of mental help. acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity .

I am afraid you would have to kill me, too, because I agree with him. And what happened to "killing is always bad" and "you're always as bad as the person you killed"?

Your a disgrace,

~Sax Rocks1

:deformed: Talking to yourself, are we?

Well, Killing is so perfect and ultimately justified, why shouldn't I kill others then. and no, I was talking about irrational death penalty supporters like you (mormil) or john.

I'm not really going to start killing anyone.

Spelling and proper grammer are not the two most important things in the world. If they were i'd make sure I was perfectly correct grammer and spelling-wise.

/wrists,

~Sax Rocks1

Well, Killing is so perfect and ultimately justified, why shouldn't I kill others then. and no, I was talking about irrational death penalty supporters like you (mormil) or john.

Shouldn't there be an if between the well and killing?:wub: You seem slightly unbalanced. :deformed: Because we don't always think killing is wrong, you think we're going to be killing somebody tommorow... And you call us irrational! :P

That's good. Neither are me and John Adam (I know you won't mind, JA).:wub:

Spelling and proper grammer are not the two most important things in the world. If they were i'd make sure I was perfectly correct grammer and spelling-wise.

I know. You will notice that I didn't correct you, excepting this post... :mellow:

No offense, but you seem slightly irrational. The basis of your argument seems based on emotions rather than on reasoning.

Edited by mormril

Your so blinded by everyone elses blood you can't see it

You spelled else's wrong. If you are going to insult me, at least do so with correct grammar :mellow:.

...I've given up...your obviously in nead of mental help. acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity :deformed:.

Again, you misspelled Need (three times), and actually. Really, if you wish to insult me. And rant about how "insane" I am, do so with Correct grammar and spelling!

Now at least I have another one to add to the list of names I have been called!

Really, if I am so insane, what does that make you? Sane? I think not, for a 'Sane' person would not go off ranting about how a 'Sane' person needs to be killed or locked up.

Your a disgrace,

~Sax Rocks1

Cool! Another one :P.

Ummm, care to explain how I am a disgrace? Or would you rather call me insane?:P

From my stand point, I am not the one running off and screaming for blood. Nor am I the one saying those that believe differently then me should die/ be committed to a mental place.

From this post and this post alone, you are the one sounding off your rocker. If you are not, then do act that way (non insane).

Fine, but Grammar is spelled with two a's not one!

If you cannot debate with a little more civility, do not post please. This is a debate about the death penalty not about who can insult the most. Or be the more insulting to the other.

You were the one a few posts back saying how this is a debate about the death penalty. Yet, you are the one derailing this debate. Please try and get this back on track. As much fun as it is to insult the other person (or in your case, people). Kindly stop it.

I am still waiting for reasons to back up your stance. Please provide them. If you cannot do so, provide sites/ references for your claims. I can post my reasons for why the Death Penalty is a good deterrence. Not only that, but I can go one better and provide facts to back up what I say.

That's good. Neither are me and John Adam (I know you won't mind, JA).:wub:

Awww, you caught me I was just about to hit www.blackmarketforcriminals.com for weapons to go on a murdering rampage :wub:.

One last thing to Sax, please stop acting like a baka (that is Japanese, no it does not mean b**tard.).

EDIT: misspelled then, I wrote them :P

~John

Edited by John Adams

This debate is about the death penalty! Not grammar! Take it to PMs if you must. :wub:

Hence the

I am still waiting for reasons to back up your stance. Please provide them. If you cannot do so, provide sites/ references for your claims. I can post my reasons for why the Death Penalty is a good deterrence. Not only that, but I can go one better and provide facts to back up what I say.
I am still waiting for him to counter my points. So yes, part of my post stayed on topic :P.

Society has always used punishment to discourage would-be criminals from unlawful action. Since society has the highest interest in preventing murder, it should use the strongest punishment available to deter murder, and that is the death penalty. If murderers are sentenced to death and executed, potential murderers will think twice before killing for fear of losing their own life.

Counter that muhahahaha :mellow:

~John

Edited by Kittenblob
u r a bum

If they haven't already learnt killing is wrong under any and every circumstance then they will never.
acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity :P.

Which one is it?

Edited by Steve

This debate is about the death penalty! Not grammar! Take it to PMs if you must. :)

Hence the

I am still waiting for him to counter my points. So yes, part of my post stayed on topic :).

Society has always used punishment to discourage would-be criminals from unlawful action. Since society has the highest interest in preventing murder, it should use the strongest punishment available to deter murder, and that is the death penalty. If murderers are sentenced to death and executed, potential murderers will think twice before killing for fear of losing their own life.

Counter that muhahahaha :P

~John

So they kill and they get killed peacefully with lethal injections? If it was in a violent and brutul way I could see the death penalty working but lethal injections don't scare them, oh boo hoo you're putting them to sleep permanantly and theres 9.2 years between the sentence and execution.

Lethal injection isn't as great as they make it seem. There are issues with getting the needle into a good vein, as many of these people have injected themselves with drugs (heroin, I think? :ice: ). Also, sometimes the toxin takes time to work so the death comes painfully.

After reading this somewhat disturbing book the other day, I'm increasingly of the opinion that we should kill people with a firing squad. Although actually, if it wasn't such a touchy subject, I would think french guillotine would be a fast method of death...

Edited by mormril

1) humans wern't meant to molest each other, some still do :ice:.

2) It all comes down to money. Money is so important, its more important then another persons life then eh? if money is more important to you then your fellow man that must mean for the right price I could buy your parents/relatives/friends off of you. Thats what your insinuating.

3) 46 million isn't much to a government whether it be pounds or dollars. its hardly any money in taxes. From what I heard the U.S. debt is now like 8 trillion dollars. when compared to 8 trillion thats pocket change.

~Sax Rocks1

yah, but pocket change is still a start.

actually, in my opinion, death penalty is better than imprisonment for life

when you are in prison, you are eaten alive by the thoughts of what you did. If you are killed, you are freed from that.

1) How do you know you are freed from your thoughts when your killed? for all we know being killed is worse...

~Sax Rocks1

Yes, but if there really is a whole after-life thing, wouldn't it be better to send people unfit for society to it sooner rather than later? Because if there is an afterlife, the criminal's going to die some day. Even if it is worse, it's unavoidable.

flatulence is natural, that doesn't mean you do it everytime you can does it (such as, in public).

if the death penalty is rational, then killing in general is rational because death penalty is a specific part of killing. I don't think killing in general is rational however, and I bet you will agree with that. If you don't, then most will say your insane based on the logic or lie through their keyboard to defend you and the death penalty.

No one kills every time they can. I pass by over 600 people every day on average, and there's always the possibility of murder in some form.

And the death penalty being a specific proves that the general topic is rational how...?

Your so blinded by everyone elses blood you can't see it...I've given up...your obviously in nead of mental help. acctually, you don't nead mental help, you nead to be killed because nothing can help your insanity :D.

Your a disgrace,

~Sax Rocks1

Wait so now you're back in the topic after you said you'd quit, and you're agreeing with murder now? Your contradictory nature is the only thing insane here. :)

/wrists,

~Sax Rocks1

You still haven't shown how we 'death penalty supporters' are irrational. With the exception of Kittenblob's confusing chart, we've got facts and you've got feelings.

And spelling and grammar are two of the most important things in civilized society. Think about it; without language and money, what kind of community can you have?

After reading this somewhat disturbing book the other day, I'm increasingly of the opinion that we should kill people with a firing squad. Although actually, if it wasn't such a touchy subject, I would think french guillotine would be a fast method of death...

How are guillotines a touchy subject? :thumbup:

They're much more effective than needles. There's no chance of accidentally mispositioning your executioner's tool and then having to wait for hours for the executee to die. Unless it's inexcusably poor quality, there's really no way a guillotine can not kill you if it falls.

Edited by Silavor

How are guillotines a touchy subject? :ice:

They're much more effective than needles. There's no chance of accidentally mispositioning your executioner's tool and then having to wait for hours for the executee to die. Unless it's inexcusably poor quality, there's really no way a guillotine can not kill you if it falls.

A lot of people consider them "cruel and unusual punishment".

The longest length so far a lethal injection has taken 30 minutes.

Guest RD-NH_ZYNT
This debate is about the death penalty! Not grammar! Take it to PMs if you must. :)

Hence the

I am still waiting for him to counter my points. So yes, part of my post stayed on topic :D.

Counter that muhahahaha :ice:

~John

So they kill and they get killed peacefully with lethal injections? If it was in a violent and brutul way I could see the death penalty working but lethal injections don't scare them, oh boo hoo you're putting them to sleep permanantly and theres 9.2 years between the sentence and execution.

YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE KILLERS BRUTALLY MURDER/TORTURE THIER VICTIM'S AND YET OMG!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!! A NEEDLE WENT IN MY ARM!!! IT'S ALMOST AS IF EVERY AMERICAN EXPERIENCES 1 OR MORE FAILED EXCECUTIONS ALMOST EVERY TIME THE PERSON PAYS A VISIT TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE, I THINK THEY SHOULD DO IT MEDIEVAL STYLE, LAY DOWN, PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD AND SOMEONE LETS GO OF A ROPE OR DROPS THERE ARM WHILE CLUTCHING AN AXE AND CHOP! OR IF THAT'S TOO CRUEL AT LEAST HANG THEM OR SOMETHING!

Edited by RD-NH_ZYNT

YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE KILLERS BRUTALLY MURDER/TORTURE THIER VICTIM'S AND YET OMG!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!! A NEEDLE WENT IN MY ARM!!! IT'S ALMOST AS IF EVERY AMERICAN EXPERIENCES 1 OR MORE FAILED EXCECUTIONS ALMOST EVERY TIME THE PERSON PAYS A VISIT TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE, I THINK THEY SHOULD DO IT MEDIEVAL STYLE, LAY DOWN, PUT A BAG OVER YOUR HEAD AND SOMEONE LETS GO OF A ROPE OR DROPS THERE ARM WHILE CLUTCHING AN AXE AND CHOP! OR IF THAT'S TOO CRUEL AT LEAST HANG THEM OR SOMETHING!
YES OF COURSE, HOW ABOUT WE JUST TEAR THEIR ENTRAILS OUT WITH A MEATHOOK AND COOK THEM ALIVE, BETTER STILL WE CAN ALL TYPE IN CAPS!, IM SURE THAT REALLY GETS YOUR POINT ACROSS!.

The death penalty is not about punishment, its about correcting society, if somebody has proved themselves to be a continous danger they get removed, permenantly.

Death is no punishment ... hmmm the rest of your life in a prison (yes it is bad) or death to get out.

Guest Emanick1
I vote yes. Seing as it is usually put upon murderers, going to Iraq or any war is the penalty.

The majority of soldiers (90% as a wild guess) stationed in Iraq never get wounded, and statistically, only 1/10 of those wounded actually die. Also, wouldn't it be too easy to escape?

200th post. :starwars:

How are guillotines a touchy subject? :starwars:

A lot of people consider them "cruel and unusual punishment".

The longest length so far a lethal injection has taken 30 minutes.

:starwars: That's it?

About the Iraq thing, that's just a weird sentance. It definitely would be easier to escape than in jail, unless you set up a jail for your own soldiers in Iraq. :starwars:

And technically this is the 200th post. :starwars:

hell yeah. What, if someone murders someone you're just gonna give them a sentence in jail? I believe that you get what you do. In other words, if you rape someone, you should get raped or torutred, if you murder someone, you get murdered in the same way you murdered them, if you steal something should get stolen from you.

If prison is suposed to reform you, why do we have life penalties. And why should the tax payers have to pay to keep these guys alive anyway?

Edit:

And why do we have to pick one of the most expensive methods of execution? How is Leathal Injection more human than I bullet? Firing squad seems more human to me, beacuse it doesn't cause any pain.

Edited by lader 49

But lethal injection doesn't MUTILATE your body.

But lethal injection doesn't MUTILATE your body.

But at least you get to die with 'dignity', instead of what could quite literally be called a drug overdose.

Still, I stand by what I said earlier. Death penalty should be in effect, because if you kill someone you shouldn't get to live in a sheltered environment with free food and not have to pay a thing for the rest of your life.