Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

Game Improvements

PET ROCKS FTW :/ :P :glasses: :P

:(

Finnally some nice little improvemends, faster (V)FFL,(Very)fast free laws, powerfuller crossbows, I seen the NICE animation for stringing but I fink Jagex need to make the animation of the fletching cape better causce its to "normal" now

Im f2p, but I really like the combat update. I am so mad at me logging out at slash and logging in as attack. I usually forget and but the time I noticed "Congradulations, you just advanced an attack level", it is too late. Very Good Updates and probably benifit a lot of pures. :/ I also really like the Crandor update. It now looks more real like Elvarg has burned the center of the island. Very nice updates. Good job JaGex!!!

Jagex is really making sure rangers will own with all their updates.

One of the best updates In a while, tons of things that make the game better and more fun in many aspcets.

Keep up the good work, jagex!

These are the best updates I have seen in over a year. Especially, the pet rock!!!!! I love him/her/it/?.

Rzk2

Did someone mention the "String-X" option while fletching? Off to get 200m exp :(

<_< good one Macki

I'd like to see how u do it when this update made fletching 2 times slower :mellow:

Lots of clicking ftw

It auto changes to your previous combat selection when you log in? Ploxers jagex!! Great for pking.

Didn't fix the take off staff, put it back on problem. <_< If you have the auto cast on, and you take it off\switch it, you won't be able to auto cast when you put it on/

YaY?

Sounds cool I am gunna check out the crossbows.

Crossbows are as fast as a long sword I think, MSB is better and cheaper still.

You can hit over 50 with the new cross bows, their's no competition.

Rangers are now owning the wilderness, as they're using a weapon that hits harder than a meleer can.(Not incluiding special attacks or barrows.)

Can mime masks and berets and highway man masks and black cavaliers come apart if you put them together? I'm thinking of getting a black cavalier to go with my mask.

string-X option =]

and i remember dani closing my topic suggesting it. so Blah! at dani

String-X ftl imo. It's slower than stringing normally, meaning any fletching goals you had, or just stringing in general, just became a lot more time-consuming. I like everything else, just String-x is a pretty bad update. Why doesnt jagex just make you download a macroer when you join runescape, we're becoming just as as lazy as them anyway.

Rangers are now owning the wilderness, as they're using a weapon that hits harder than a meleer can.(Not incluiding special attacks or barrows.)

That I don't believe, I've used a crossbow all the time and I hitted max 16, now they've added 34 damage more, no way... that's **** ****.

About time!! Finally, the new combat thing. And I might check out a crossbow, if it weren't for the fact that non-members only get access to bronze... :/

About time!! Finally, the new combat thing. And I might check out a crossbow, if it weren't for the fact that non-members only get access to bronze... :/

we dont even get bronze crossbows. we get normal and phoenix.

Thought i'd get some proof of the ruined wildy for you. :/

wowxg3.png

Gf jagex, ruined yet another aspect of this game.

I really couldn't care less how someone's hair shows through their hat, I just want to be able to find stuff in my bank without taking ten minutes to do so...

How about improving what REALLY needs improving?

<_<

Does anyone else realise that thats a fake with the guy hitting 60? Look at the range stats. 110?

Edit: Actually o just realised they could use potions..

Edited by Zealinator

Well, it's about time rangers had an advantage. They've been getting pwned in the wild by melee/ancients for a while now. ;)

I love how now they decide to come out with string all/animation for it.

Just before I left I strung an insane amount of bows one by grueling one.

Just makes it easier for the next generation I suppose. :D

That I don't believe, I've used a crossbow all the time and I hitted max 16, now they've added 34 damage more, no way... that's **** ****.

Your 73 range, not 99. And I take it you didn't use dragonstone tipped bolts with special working (rare) either.

Crossbows are...

1) Expensive

2) Slow (twice as slow as magic shortbow or more)

3) No special attack (unless you count enchantedness)

4) Low chance of hitting high, like all the weapons.