Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Firestorm

The Loch Ness Monster

The Beautiful Loch Ness in Scotland, A very good scenery awaits you there. But...

Under the lake...could there be...A...Monster?

There has been many sightings of the Monster but alot of them have been proven as a hoax. Such as the Surgeon's Picture of the Loch ness monster which was proven fake many years later. Do you think the Loch Ness Monster Exists? Discuss.

My answer would be Yes.

It is a possibility that the monster could exist, I mean some people say there isn't enough food in Loch Ness to keep this type of monster alive. While yes that is a possibility, It is not confirmed as what the monster's diet consists of.(If it is, please link to your source). I mean it's diet could consist of fish. Also when it pops up, it could need oxygen every few days so that explains the sightings. And also, there are many species on this planet, and not all of them have been discovered yet, there are still some unknown species in the world that we have never found yet, And the Monster could be one of them....

Guest Emanick1

It just sounds like a cool, wishful-thinking story to me. It's possible, of course, but I doubt it. They searched the whole lake, top to bottom, and didn't find anything.

I hope it does, though. :yay:

Ftq = For the quack! Spread the word! :lol:

I once went to Scotland...and I saw, I have a pic of it somewhere...

p20.jpg

Nice find :lol: .

I think it might be possible to exist, but I don't beleive it.

Guest Emanick1

p20.jpg

OMG! Proof of evolution at last! A hippo-crocodile! AT LAST, WE CAN CRUSH THE PUNY CREATIONISTS! :lol:

On-topic: :yay:

I doubt it exsists, but I wish it did. If it did it could feed on plankton though, like whales the biggest things in the oceans(if plankton can't live in a lake someone tell me) If it did exsist its head would look great on my wall! jk

Edited by stormwater7

it may exsist, but to be honest, could not give less of violently decombusting Shizzling spoon.

if theres only one of it and it lives in a lake, in scotland of all places (:yay:), it's not going to do us any harm, or good for that matter.

It could be possible. In Australia there was an eel that pulled a full grown man into a lake and nearly drowned him all caught on camera and authenticated. I will try and find video of it on Youtube but I can't remember exact details :yay:

By the way, 1,000 posts. I <3 Salz!

Yes, it must exist. If it does, it's gotta be a Pleisiosaur, an ancient water dinosaur. There's probably many of them in order for it to have stayed alive.

i think it does exist

i watched a documentary that said it could be an elephant because circuses used to let the animals swinthere and the was a record of one dissapearing

EDIT: found an article Clicky!

Edited by salaman

I think we should debate the existence of Santa Claus instead. :(

Edited by Adam?

I have a few thoughts:-

~ The Loch Ness Monster could of existed ONCE, but then died. This could of explained the sightings.

~ It was a myth passed down for many generations, and probably they are seeing things to make believe. If the had taken a photo, it doesn't explain WHY nessie was actually there.

~ Make-believe. Some ridiculous people may get a costume of something and set it afloat water. Could be true.

Anyway, monsters don't exist (:rolleyes:), but not that we know of. If surely dragons, giant spiders, wizards etc. did not exist, then surely nessie won't exist. Who knows - it might not be a monster - it just might be a surviving dinosaur (I doubt it), or an overgrown reptile. It's called 'make-believe', so you can either believe it or not. Of course, that's what we're discussing in this topic. You may not agree with my opinion, it's entitled as my own.

Yes, it must exist. If it does, it's gotta be a Pleisiosaur, an ancient water dinosaur. There's probably many of them in order for it to have stayed alive.

Exactly, But the one problem is that Plesiosaurs usually live in Warm tropical waters while the Loch ness Lake is icy cold. But there is a possibility that Nessie has a unique ability to sustain itself in cold waters like Loch ness. After all, there are still unknown creatures in this world that have unique abilities. And Nessie could be one of them.

R0ss, Yes it could have existed once if they can't find any trace of Nessie now in Loch ness.

Salaman, I'll take a look at that article now then.

It could be one of those "living fossils," like a coelacanth.

Edit: I just looked up the spelling of "coelacanth" to make sure I spelled it right, and I got it on my first try! I was just guessing... :rolleyes:

Edited by Evin290

Personally I do not think the Loch Ness Monster is real, because with our current technology we would of found it by now.

p20.jpg

lol ok the loch ness monster is real

Well I have been there, I have realtives and friends living there, and we have never seen it.

But my hope is still high!!!

I find it hard the believe that there could be a monster like what has been described, which would be either a dinosaur or a serpent. So many people have tried to find it and there are so few sightings, I don't think its probably that there's anything special. And the elephant explanation sounds logical.