Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moment

The Guide To Freeplay Safespots

Ok Pinkytm, I understand, Ill get the pics myself.

Ty for yor understanding. I hope I will still be in the special thanks list even I am not active in RS anymore.

Sorry...

Edited by Pinkytm

Yes, you will remain as an author if you still want to, if not you will at minimum be in the special thanks list.

I have updated the last area affected by the Crandor Island update, so I believe this guide is now once again complete.

We're ready Sal. :D

nice job! the guides great! this guide is very very very very very good for the site

Yes, you will remain as an author if you still want to, if not you will at minimum be in the special thanks list.

I have updated the last area affected by the Crandor Island update, so I believe this guide is now once again complete.

We're ready Sal. :D

OK. I still wanna be there. Just wanted to ask if I am allowed to be there becuz I am not active in RuneScape anymore.

this helps a lot and plus lower lvls could do this with all the safetyness. i give the guide a 9.5/10

I wonder if this guy :unsure: will like it too.

this helps a lot and plus lower lvls could do this with all the safetyness. i give the guide a 9.5/10
I wonder if this guy :D will like it too.
He sure will :P.
I wonder if this guy :P will like it too.
He sure will. No worry.

I wonder how long it takes for Sal to accept or decline a guide?

I wonder too. The guide was complete so long when DRR still lead it. Then we updated it(due to Crandor and Karamja) and now it is complete again. But we can't complain. He's busy. As long as he accepts it it is ok.

Don't you think Greater Demons are worth mentioning?

Also in the wilderness there's a safe spot for Ice Giants. Just go as far Northwest as you can into a corner and then you can safely range them.

Also in the wilderness there's a safe spot for Ice Giants. Just go as far Northwest as you can into a corner and then you can safely range them.

The wilderness is not popular for ranging, due to the risk of pkers as you would lose all of your arrows. Thanks for mentioning, but it won't be added.

The wilderness is not popular for ranging, due to the risk of pkers as you would lose all of your arrows. Thanks for mentioning, but it won't be added.

Right right. And imagine a lvl 40 pure ranger getting attacked by a lvl 92 while picking arrows. ;)

Today I numbered the table of contents and sections of the guide, so now its easier to navigate.

Good work. Maybe we you could even do like the ranging lvls recommended to kill them. Like lesser demon drop...... lvl82. Recommended for ranging lvl 70+. It could help players so they don't kill chickens with lvl 50 ranged.

Today I numbered the table of contents and sections of the guide, so now its easier to navigate.

Good work. Maybe we you could even do like the ranging lvls recommended to kill them. Like lesser demon drop...... lvl82. Recommended for ranging lvl 70+. It could help players so they don't kill chickens with lvl 50 ranged.

Eh, isn't that what Simple013's "Ranging Help" guide was for? Its a good idea but another guide already covers it. This guide is about safespots.

Eh, isn't that what Simple013's "Ranging Help" guide was for? Its a good idea but another guide already covers it. This guide is about safespots.

Ok just a suggestion :). If no then no. BTW nice siggy with legolas(we is my favourite character in LOTR)

I just have something to say about the mini-maps, maybe you can change the color of your Dot so it is easy to spo whare you are standing :D

and i say it is time for you to Link the guide :wub:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.