Closed: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Leo smacked his fore head.

" You guys are always like this."

Leo said walking down the hill.

" You start having fun and then comes trouble..."

Leo said sighing.

" Well, are you guys ok?"

Leo said to Buddy and Muncher.

"Hey, i didnt get a scratch this time!" Buddy got up.

IC: Lool looks around. He sees Buddy near some rocks along with Muncher. Lool doesn't pay a mind to them. Instead he heads back to the base seeing that it's evening. Inside base he goes into the room at the end to the left. Inside there are a couple of custom wind turbines left and right of the entrance to the room. This room is no doubt the windiest because there are 3 windows always open. Only one part of the room is completely sheilded from the wind, and that's the bed in the middle which is surrounded by sacks to keep Lool from drifting off in the midst of night. The Purple wall's paint was still in tact. Lool gets into the bed and starts to sleep.

Room Diagram:

___ ___________ _____

|......................................|

|.....T.....................T........|

|.........T....NNN...........T....|

|...............NXN.................|

|...T....T.....NNN.........T.....

|......................................|

|......T...................T.....T...|

|__________***______|

*** = Doorway

Breaks in wall = Windows

T = Wind Turbine

X = Bed

N = Sacks blocking wind

| and __ = Wall.

.......... = Empty space

Edited by Raker of Life

ill get my diagram up in a bit.

ic:

"Woah! I forgot, i gotta decorate my room today! Haven't done so in a while!" Buddy grabbed the garbage can lid and rode down to the clubhouse. He jumped off the lid and through the broken window into his room.

"Ouch! When did this wall get here?" Buddy got up and started unloading things from his bag.

ooc:

buddiesroomxx7.png

B-Bed

W-Broken Window

D-Door

Lock Door-Locked Door (Buddy has the keys)

Bath Pool-A Pool for Bathing

FS-Food Sack

Edited by Demented

Dang it, Munchlax is taken.

Name: Silver

Pokemon: Baby Lugia

Personality: Loving, Calm, Smart

Rescue Team: Red

Attacks-

Name: Psychic

Damage/Effect: 90, may confuse opponent

Power Used: 30

Name: Crunch

Damage/Effect: 80

Power Used: 25

Name: Headbutt

Damage/Effect: 35

Power Used: 20

Will learn more.

Edited by Omega Sam

Zexion, just say what your room looks like

Edit:Sam accepted

Edited by Demented

Lool is waken up from a sound in the midst of night. He looks outside. Its still dark.

"Huh?" Lool says sleepily.

Another odd sound is heard. Lool looks around out the other windows. Seeing nothing. Then he looks down, there is a group of Weedle sleeping along the wall outside.

"Oh, it's just a weedle." Lool starts heading back to bed.

The wind turbines in the room start spinning, slowly, yet spinning.

"Makes me wander if something happened..." Lool gets behind the sacks, yet remains sleepless.

At Midnight...

Lool could hear the turbines go to a stop. More strange sounds... most of them weedle and kakuna cries... but one cry he was unfamiliar with. Lool goes back to sleep.

Thr night was silent, and Buddy had drifted to sleep on the side of his bath pool.

"Erm-yeah, ill take the supersonic nova-so what if im underage?" Buddy fell into the poll and woke up, spitting water out his mouth.

I can;t make a house so i'm gonna describe it. A 1 story house Once you walk into the house through the front door there is 2 doors about 50 feet down the hall the left leads to the pool the right leads to the training room. If you keep on going take a right down the hallway Ir leads to 2 locked doors one is munchers bedroom and the other one is munchers snack room which is the biggest room in the house. and thats munchers house

Edited by boredness

Lool finally wakes up from his slumber. Getting away from the sacks the wind picks up and Lool is blown around the room be the wind and the Wind turbines. He finally exits his room. He enters the main part of the base where there was a slight draft throughout the room. He exits the base and enters a rocky field. Nobody was in this field besides a bunch of Geodudes at one end of the plain. While here Lool picked up a couple of Gravelrocks for him to practice throwing. He sets the rocks down, picks up 1 and tosses it. It didn't go that far; it collided with another rock nearby. "Will I ever be able to throw farther?" Lool questions himself.

Muncher decided to go to the top of the hill again. "SHould i go down again or not." Muncher sat down on the trash can lid again. "I wish someone was here." Muncher just sat there with a bag full of snacks on his back. "Mmmmm.... Oran berry cookies." Muncher said as he ate the cookie in one bite. "So that's the new rescue punk." A nearby Fearow said as he flew by with his rescue team of him a pigot and a golbat. "So what should we do fearow?" Asked pigot. "I say we test this newbie." Screeched golbat. "THen lets get him with aerial ace." Cawed Fearow. the threesome charged at muncher and caused him to go down the hill even faster than at normal speed. "HELP!!!!"Yelled muncher "SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!" Muncher yelled even louder.

Lool heard cries of help.

"What the? Someone must be in trouble" Lool starts heading towards the hillside. There was a golbat and Muncher was there too rushing down the hill at breakneck pace.

"Erg" Lool was scared. But out of what he could do he picked up a gravel rock in hopes of taunting the golbat away from Muncher. He threw the gravelrock and watch as it actually went far enough and hit golbat with a nice "GONK!". The golbat was taunted away from Muncher and was now heading to Lool while The Fearow and Pidgeot were still chasing after Muncher.

"I'll teach you to hit me on the head with that pethetic rock!" Golbat screeched charging at Lool. Out of Fear Lool didn't speak. However he knew that golbats had "Inner Focus" meaning they wouldn't be stunned by Astonish... Lool went farther up in altitude and used gust to deteriorate the air pressure around the hill Sending all of the flying types unable to actually fly "perfectly" anymore. Everybody crashed into the ground (Including Lool).

OOC: thanks to this event, Lool can now use Gust.

Edited by Raker of Life

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Muncher continued to yell. Muncher had just noticed that all the flying pokemon had fallen. "I hope this works.....METRONOME!" Muncher yelled. String started to shoot out of his mouth SLowing down the lid. "At this rate i'm going to crash into Kangaskan's shop. I'm gonna have to use a move that i haven;t completly mastered yet. DYNAMIC PUNCH." Muncher slammed his fist into the ground with great forse tearing up the ground leaving a a trail down the hill. "THis isn;t working. OUCH!" Muncher yelled as he brought his hand back in. The ground had hurt his hand from the emensie power and the hardness of the ground. A blue aruroa encased muncher and the lid went into the town square. "Wait a second whats going on?" Muncher asked. "You'll be ok just be still." A pokemon said. "Y-your,your alakazam of team gold. but what are you doing here?" Muncher had stuttered when he said that. "Well this is were we started and we came for some more missions and Charizard heard your screams so we decided to help you out." alakazam said

OOC: I'm not really a designer person, so I'll just say I live in an Oak Tree in a Berry Forest of some sort.

IC:

Leo awoke with the sound of a crash.

" Geez... Can't there be one peaceful morning?"

Leo jumped out of the oak tree and headed into the town.

" Hm? What's all the commotion?"

Leo walked over to Kangaskan's shop.

" Team Gold?"

Leo said in astonisment.

Lool uses Minimize and sneaks away from the Golbat, Fearow, and Pidgeot. Lool Resizes at the sight of Team Gold and others there.

"What's going on?"

"Food time!" Buddy burried his face in his food sack.

Silver woke up in a small bed, in the tree house he called home. He flew out of the tree house to his mailbox. "No missions to do today."

OOC: Someone bring me in.

"Whats that?" Buddy heard something outside. He jumped out his window and saw the mailbox full of mail.

"Eh, were gonna need help from Silver for these ones." Buddy went inside to get a bag to carry the letters in with.

"There!" Buddy opened up the bag and pulled out an urgent letter. He opened it and saw that someones son was digging in a cave, and that it caved in!

"Ok, Silvers gonna have to help." Buddy put the letter in his beak and jumped out the window. He headed towards Silvers house.

Lool Returns to the base and goes into his windy room. The Turbines were spinning like crazy because off all the trapped wind. Lool drifts freely throughout the room for his enjoyment. The wind is his only enjoyment Lool ever finds.

Silver flew out of his house and jumped in a nearby lake. He swam around, cooling himself off.

Leo stood quietly and gazed apon the Gold Team.

" Muncher... Why do you always have to get the best teams to save you?"

Leo sighed.

" Well it's been good seeing you guys."

Leo walked off.

"Hm? Buddy?"

Leo noticed Buddy running off.

Lool gets out of his windy of wind room out through the window. The weedle nest was still there, but Lool see's that Buddy is running off. The wind picks up and Lool rides it to Buddy... hoping to catch up in case its something major.

OOC: WOW IS IT RUSH HOUR OR WHAT!? Lots of sudden post.

Edited by Raker of Life

"Leo i don;t know why the best teams save me i guess they just happen to be there." Muncher laughed. "WHats up with buddy?"Muncher though to himself. Muncher eached into his pack and pulled out another oran berry cookie and ate it.