Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Slaughter17

Sals Clan Vs Runehq Clan?

I would join, after i find a clan and if the time is right for me(most events seem to be early in the morning)

If it were to happen would anyone who is on sals CD be able to come or those just in clans? :mad: :P

So this is really happening?....er what? All i see is people talking about what level their person is.

If it did happen i would bring a puny rune pure lol. My main is pathetic....i quit it. lol

Yea if this were to really happen, sals would prolly own them, but the organization on our part wouldn't be so good.

If this does happen, post a time and date someone. If it happens i hope my new computer comes in by then :mad:

yno my team could join if its against runehq ya but we dont hav armour or that many wepons :P

my smithing is only 32 and mining 47

LMAO

addy could work probably i got full rune but not 4 wild

LMAO

well i hav steel armour but no rune scimmy

we definetly need mage and range unless our prayer is like 50

and i got mith chainbody and mith sq shield

Most people who use this forum have at least 52 prayer I think. Mith Square and Chain? You kidding me? Share!

Good Idea.

Sal's Vs Rune HQ :mad:

yeah awsome idea they should make a date like next saturday :P

yeah if it does happen ill tell my clan and friend lvl 101 that were having a war will it be in varrock or edgeville if it were to happen

[sARCASM]Yeah we could tell everyone about it by next Saturday easy...[/sARCASM]

Your level 101 friend? OMG! Get him to come! Please get your level 102 friend to come!

On Topic:

Sounds like a good Idea, but RHQ has its own clan, right? TORHQC (The Official Rune HQ Clan), so maybe set up a Member list off all the clan members off the Sals community?

Sals community wouldn't stand a chance.

Half the people would show up in iron, the rest would be so disorganized to the point that everyone will be calling their own piles to try and get loot.

:/

yno my team could join if its against runehq ya but we dont hav armour or that many wepons :P

my smithing is only 32 and mining 47

LMAO

addy could work probably i got full rune but not 4 wild

LMAO

well i hav steel armour but no rune scimmy

we definetly need mage and range unless our prayer is like 50

and i got mith chainbody and mith sq shield

Most people who use this forum have at least 52 prayer I think. Mith Square and Chain? You kidding me? Share!

Good Idea.

Sal's Vs Rune HQ :mad:

yeah awsome idea they should make a date like next saturday :P

yeah if it does happen ill tell my clan and friend lvl 101 that were having a war will it be in varrock or edgeville if it were to happen

[sARCASM]Yeah we could tell everyone about it by next Saturday easy...[/sARCASM]

Your level 101 friend? OMG! Get him to come! Please get your level 102 friend to come!

On Topic:

Sounds like a good Idea, but RHQ has its own clan, right? TORHQC (The Official Rune HQ Clan), so maybe set up a Member list off all the clan members off the Sals community?

Sals community wouldn't stand a chance.

Half the people would show up in iron, the rest would be so disorganized to the point that everyone will be calling their own piles to try and get loot.

:/

Exactly why it's the Sals Clans and not the Community.

They won't bring their community, just their clan. Same as us.

Since this would be fun/great,I am taking DG to this event.

Let's hope RuneHq accepts :unsure:

~xshinobizx~

Edited by xshinobizx

So far I got 3x and DG in, hope to get FT tomorrow since Ryan is getting back. Dest can't get back for like a week, but hopefully Rug can get TR in, and if so then we can get almost everyone.

Gunna go make a post on TORC to see if they're even interested.

Well - if it's in my timezone, can I come even if I'm not in a clan? :unsure:

Should be a nice event... :crying:

Kingarion everyone was a noob once :\

Yeah, but there's noobs, then there's persistent noobs. Noobs are ok, persistent noobs are annoying. As you can see below.

YEAH I GOT A FRIEND LVL 101 AND 93 AND I CAN HELP U OUT

Anyway on topic...

So far I got 3x and DG in, hope to get FT tomorrow since Ryan is getting back. Dest can't get back for like a week, but hopefully Rug can get TR in, and if so then we can get almost everyone.

Gunna go make a post on TORC to see if they're even interested.

DDB will probably get involved, just nick and dean are slightly inactive atm with them having job's now so try speaking to Master Tom5, Kawsar, Morganka3, BackToBack5, Appo656 or Scampr.

i could probably talk faithless into comming for sals =D

only one question, and its a biggie

WHO LEADS??

let the flamefest begin lawl =p

</Noobish>

The only problem would be us finding a leader. They alreayd have a leader what with TORC so they already got that on us.

But yeah im up for this

I'd presume Slaughter would lead, even though he is a big noob and cannot lead to save his life, no leadership experience or qualities....only joking he lead one off the best Sal's clans, so yeah he would be first choice IMO.

Count me in :( but don't expect our organization to be too good..

i dunno what good i am in a war (im a mage/ranger) but im definatly in if i can get online at the time

wouldnt sal be the leader? makes sense to me

Edited by kingofhyper

Then what happens to a clan who isn't allowed to participate?

Whose to judge which clans are Sal's and are not?

If Sals lose, I can see abit of flaming in between people, saying that it was another's fault for the result.

i dunno what good i am in a war (im a mage/ranger) but im definatly in if i can get online at the time

wouldnt sal be the leader? makes sense to me

Sal quit RS, he doesn't play :)

Meh, this is a huge event, there is a 100% chance RoT and Ni will crash :(

If this gets organised, I may come :aware:

Why not steel as official armour?

I know this has been said many times but... We would get destroyed, simple as that. We don't stand a single chance. Sals is by no mean a PKing forum. I know some clans are fine, and that some people are good pkers themselves, ubt in general, it's mainly composed of elitists who think they are awesome at PKing while in fact, they would die within the first 15 seconds in a war like that.

It would bring tons of problems and questions, such as who will lead it, who can participate... Then people would complain for not being allowed to lead, participate, people would loot, crash.....

Sorry, but I do not think it is a good idea... Unless you are feeling quite suicidal and are prepared to see the atmosphere of this community going down for a while due to that.