Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyticm

!metalheads Unite!

Megadeth is great. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Metallica, I dont know if it is the guitar style or the vocals but man, they are good.

But I don't really like Amon Amarth much anyway. Isn't there name from some language from Lord of the Rings?

there vikings... wow a "metal head" who does not know that is not a metal head imo. almost all black metal is also viking metal. they speak english, german, and viki i think its called (acient viking laguadge.)

But I don't really like Amon Amarth much anyway. Isn't there name from some language from Lord of the Rings?

there vikings... wow a "metal head" who does not know that is not a metal head imo. almost all black metal is also viking metal. they speak english, german, and viki i think its called (acient viking laguadge.)

Amon Amarth is more along the linese of Melodic Death metal,but you'r right when you say most Viking Metal bands are diverged from black metal.

Megadeth is great. They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Metallica, I dont know if it is the guitar style or the vocals but man, they are good.

definately.

i like the guitar, the drums, the singing , the song meanings more then metallica

i think there an all around better band, but i admit up intil load metallica was awesome too

Nw Topic!

What do you guys think about the tour with Slayer and Manson. I dont like Manson at all, but I would go to just see Slayer.

Thoughts?

When did I call myself a "metal head?" I like some metal but hate a lot of it too

When did I call myself a "metal head?" I like some metal but hate a lot of it too

any metal fans should show respect to viking metal... its metal in its truest form.

No it's not. The truest metal sounds sorta like this.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFJ2QyKktA

Epic fail.

Your trying to say Dimmu Borgir is true metal, but the band who created metal is not?

QFT

Black Sabbath created metal. If that doesn't make them the true metal, well then I don't know what is.

No it's not. The truest metal sounds sorta like this.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hDFJ2QyKktA

Epic fail.

Your trying to say Dimmu Borgir is true metal, but the band who created metal is not?

QFT

Black Sabbath created metal. If that doesn't make them the true metal, well then I don't know what is.

Black Sabbath FTW!!!!!!!!!

\m/

You and Assassin said it before I could :( The truest metal is Sabbath, I'd say a step below that in trueness is NWOBHM (IE, Maiden and Priest)

You and Assassin said it before I could :( The truest metal is Sabbath, I'd say a step below that in trueness is NWOBHM (IE, Maiden and Priest)

I've always liked Judas Priest more than Sabbath. I'm not sure why, I just perfer there sound.

Judas Priest is one of the only 80's metal bands I ever liked, other than sabbath, venom(they're 80's right?), and anthrax. Though since my friend won't stop bugging me I'm going to have to start listening to GnR, Metallica, and Iron Maiden(I don't mind them)

That's cause Halford's gay. No he literally is gay, you seen the way he touches the guitarists in photo shoots and in concert O.o. But his voice is kinda...screechy, I dunno, their guitars kick @$$

and that he admits hes gay... that too

Rob Halford!

Proving smiley faces can sometimes be really cool since 1789

That's cause Halford's gay. No he literally is gay, you seen the way he touches the guitarists in photo shoots and in concert O.o. But his voice is kinda...screechy, I dunno, their guitars kick @$$

I know he's gay, thats where the whole leather and studs S&M metal gear came from, Halford and Judas Priest. I'm saying aside from that I don't really like his voice. Judas Priest is alright imo

Rob looks like an elf. Bald,short pointy ears what more is there? I like his voice though.

and that he admits hes gay... that too

Rob Halford!

Proving smiley faces can sometimes be really cool since 1789

^_^...huh?