Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostfoot

Gh0stf00t's And Troyg2005's F2p Pure/pker Guide. + EASL's PvP FAQ

Okay, this is a great guide, but if you want it to be superglued you'll have to add some stuff to it. First of all, i don't really see this as a F2P PKing guide, but a guide to make F2P PKers. Secondly, each description of the pure should be more detailed. Explain the best defenses against them, when to just give up and teleport etc etc.

Overall, good guide, keep it up!

:P Red

All the info on how to beat them and other general things are slowly being added and typed up to be put into the guide. And also the name that we had has been changed. Your description was much better. Thank you for your input

The 'How to beat them' section has been added. It tells you whats the best way to fighting them the different Pures. Any more suggestions?

You think pictures should be included?

It would be nice, but we have a good descriptions already of what they look like.

I will try to put in pictures. Might take a while......wait it will take awhile, My Main doesn't have all that armour and items ATM but i can get them and take screenies. lol sal will have to compensate me for the cost of the armour and time taken to get it. I will send him a bill after this is done.

Well, I gotta say, this guide may have it's errors here and there, but it is excellent. Nice job Troyg and Ghostfoot.

One suggestion I have is to go on to a site with a combat calculator and gives some examples of combat levels for each type of pure.

Idk if I will remember/have time on my hands, but I could possibly take some pics tomorrow (I'll be gone all of next week).

Well, working out the combat levels would take way to long IMO, trying to work out the hp the different pures would have would be way to time consuming. And where are those errors that you said it has... I want to fix them, I thought I had all of them. And If you could get pictures of the different pures and what they should wear the pictures will be added and your name added to the thank you list. I'm trying to get pictures of the Stats Screen, showing the bonuses of the different items. I haven't got any yet. I'm to busy working on my latest Pure.

Check Signature for details and updates on its stats.

I meant errors grammar wise, like "Most Range/2hders will have these stats:". Nothing big.

Anyways, I took this picture of a strength pure, I'll keep on adding more pictures, including (If I can) the multiple looks of the same sort of pker, i.e the 2 looks of the strength pure.

pure1qz5.png

I could crop it some more if you want.

I gotta get some rest now, 2AM ftw :wink: .

Also, you're right about the hitpoints thing, I didn't think that one through very well.

That photo is perfect. I will add it once I have some more. I'm busy working on my str pure

this is excellent =O I think you should add the part about anti d shields for str pures, and that its good against magic.

this is excellent =O I think you should add the part about anti d shields for str pures, and that its good against magic.

Yes, that is a very good defense against magic, but...the thing is that if you hold a shield with a strength pure, then it would be a hassle to pull out a rune 2h for a KO and then put it away and then pull out a shield and a scimy. Also it takes up an extra food space.

But it should be used if you are pking in a big team.

edit--Troyg, in the range 2h part, where it says "Range/2hers should have these stats"....unbold that and get rid of the "" that is before and after the sentance.

Edited by GhostFoot

wearing a shield while pking even when you plan on Koing them doesnt take up space. since you are wearing it to start with and have your normal inventory set up with a rune 2hd in there. the reason it doesnt take up space is that you have to eat at one point. its 1 in a million chance that you wont have to eat during a fight before you KO them.

I think its finished now. Its got alot of great info now and is very helpful.

I never intended on having clans in the guide. Since there are no rules in having certain levels in clans nor is there any skill in Teaming other PKers.

r u going to include pics or not ?

I don't thint they are needed, because the descriptions are self-explanatory on what needs to be worn.

Well there arn't 2 types of strength pures, its just that they wear different things, and I have added information about prayer for all the pures in there. And the only difference between a str pure and one with prayer is well... prayer, there is no reason for adding a whole new section for a str pure with prayer. How ever I will add a section on what a real prayer beast it (45 prayer and all combat styles).

The very first (original) post of this guide has been edited with all the new information. I will keep adding things to it.

Wouldn't a prayer beast equip a mace and holy symbol as well. Speaking of which, you don't mention amulets at all. Do you recommend different amulets for different pures.

Nice guide though.

hi guys cool guild

i want 2 know in ur opinion(ghostfoot & troyg2007) on wat pure does the best overall performance in wildy??