Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostfoot

Gh0stf00t's And Troyg2005's F2p Pure/pker Guide. + EASL's PvP FAQ

Thanks for the backup Ghostfoot.

And you don't just lose PKing supplies with will also lose a Rune Scimmy + Rune 2hder if your a Strength Pure, you can't keep winning forever so you are bound to lose at some point.

what about prayer beasts what do they use and what stats do they have?

They aren't in there because its a complete waste of time to make them for F2P PKing. They were use a lot in Runescape Classic, but these days when someone turns on a 'Protection' Prayer the other player will Run/Tele/Flame. Plus the old Prayer Beasts used Rune Maces...And Rune Maces are a hopeless weapon compared to a Rune Scimmy.

But since you asked...

They would generally have the same Stats as a Strength Pure, but have 43 or more Prayer (sometimes the same or more than the Strength Level), They would wield a Rune Maces, wear Full Monk Robes and a Holy Symbol, for maximum Prayer Bonus.

I will not be entering this type of F2P PKer into the guide as I don't want people to waste their time making one.

This guide owns so bad you cant even say anything bad about it THANK YOU- how was that troy =P

No Problem glad to help in some way.

This guide just give me more people to kill :P

Guest L0w hp 0wnz

Nice pks m8!

.gif

L0w hp 0wnz..

The soon the be dh pker!

Hey is my str pures stats good so far if not what should i raise?ATT= 40STR= 45PRAYER=5RANGE=5 (im getting it up right now to 40 for hitpoints and d'hide for those lame mage pures lol)

The wild is in no way cheaper than normal training, what about when you die? and lose your items? think of the cost of that. Its impossible to be a full time PKer and not die.
Who said anything about not dying? What do you lose in wild? Pking supplies. What do you get off of kills in wild? Pking supplies.-Zw00d
Specialy str pures all we loose is rune skimmy 19k who cares and full iron lol 800gpsLets see some fo the stuff we gain300 addys= I was so freakin happy lol :)like 20 rune 2hs= from range 2h's and str pures3 rune body plates=stupid rich main noobs3 rune plate legs= again stupid rich main noobs3 Rune full helms and rune kites= again again stupid rich main noobsAnd I'v died like 6 times all from those cursed range 2hers >< I HATE THEM lol any way so i have lost about 120k But from just those 3 fullr runes i got 600k and 300 addys sold it for 100k and Im not even joking I'v gotten to be excact about 10 rune 2hs, i kept them though for when i died but thats 1 mil rite there 900k profit so yes you can make a full time pking job :) Edited by krackhead21

I made a HYBRID for Bounty hunter.

Thanks, awesome guide :aware:

dude plz reply to this. can a strength pure with 1 def, 40 attack and 70 strength be able to defeat a main account wearing full rune at the same level?

Troyg2005... that's a familiar username, isn't it! I don't think you remember me, because I haven't been active on these forums for a long time. I think you will remember me as: Deluge Ranqe or Voids Crypt... not sure. But, I sure do remember you and me being friend. Reply if you remember me, thanks.

great guide i tend to avoid ppl in monk robes till i've done a highscore lookup though cos i lost full rune D long and DDS and 15 lobs to a guy with 99 str wearing the robes :huh:

great guide i tend to avoid ppl in monk robes till i've done a highscore lookup though cos i lost full rune D long and DDS and 15 lobs to a guy with 99 str wearing the robes :huh:

What armour were you wearing?

What was his attack level?

this is a good guide. i just want to say that when training a range/2h train range 1st and once it is past 20 do vampire slayer. it realy helps because you can then train your melee steight from mithril. also i did the "stronghold of player safety" and i used the 2 lamps on str for a level of 9. its realy nice to get this headstart because you dont have to do the semi long/booring/annoying chicken/cow step.

Guides a little out of date lads, probally not worth a great deal anymore. But still a little helpful as a basic guide.

Happy PvP