Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yuanrang

Pest Control Update

A good update to keep pures from excelling to 99 str in a month. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with pures, but it's time you train the RIGHT way..

Personally, I like the new update. The shields make for better teamwork and strategy. I was there on world 78 today. There were about 1000 people spamming the chat window for no reason. A few others were saying stuff like "Save the whales" and "This update will lead to greenhouse gases" and other stuff. And, there were about 5 of us (me included) saying "Stop whining, idiots, it's not gonna get you anywhere, tantrum-having 6 year olds." PC hasn't been ruined. It's been made better. There was a person who was actually playing that said "New PC is bad, down with it, we want the old pc back." I mean, really. If you don't like the freakin' game, don't play it.

One last comment: If you ever go there and begin spamming the chat window and saying "Omg jagex j00 sawk give us teh old pc back lolol", then know that you have just lost my respect.

When I was a member I loved pc to get xp. What makes me mad most is not the barges, its that they reduced the magic and range xp be 10%, its outragous, they killed the point of pc. :). The high-levels are the teachers pets now, thanx to the high-levellers begging, Jagex made the worst update ever. Now I wonder if I should become a member thanks to this atrocity.

It's pretty sad, Player response has boxed Jagex into a corner :D

They can't win.

Shame on all of you! :)

Great Job Jagex :)

About time some1 thought those pures and rc pkers a lesson :P

LOL @Zezima showing up at the riot

Back to old fashioned training u noobs/pkers (same thing anyway)

Zezima has done a little PC by the way. But he was at the riot to lure people into his house and stop the spamming.

Oh lol :)

smart move :ice:

Yea i know he pc'ed but showing up at a riot formed of pc products,abyss pkers and pures wouldnt look too good :wub:

Seriousely Jagex won't modify a thing for a group of people.They didn't give a :D for all the high players ranting about string-x.They wont listen to a bunch of 126s with 1200 total that like to pk runecrafters.

Edited by albert2006xp

Wow, JaGeX is feeling generous lately. Back in my day, that Void Knight armor was only worn by PC gods :P.

I think they were a bit tired when they changed this too. If I'm correct, you get 4x the number of points and the rewards are only 65% less than before. So for every 100 points you're now getting 40% more experience for a 100 point turn in. For it to balance out the experience reward would have to be reduced by 75%.

I'm very tired so that math may be flawed but it seems much easier to get experience now.

Yay! :wub:

New Void Armour is certainly something that's a nice idea, and seems to be slightly quicker to get than previously. Gloves yesterday, so now just the three helms left to get. :P

PC update missing 1 item...

a Cry towel that is handed out by the Void Knights. This option should have been added to PC and handed out for all those whiners that don't like the new pc update. All they have to to is click on the Void Knight to talk...then click on the Cry Towel option. The new Cry Towel comes with an greatly enhanced Crying Emotes...which gives off a loud audible sobbing.

Post if you support.

Edit: Also forgot there needs to be a "Throw in the White Towel" towel...so when the people who don't like the updates and find they have to work for their zeal points, then they can "Throw in the towel" to give up and exit the game and end back up and lumby with a "Cry Towel".

This is a serious thread and these towels need to be added.

Some ideas of posters are to add ** god themed crying towels....zammy, sara, and guthix.

man bout 3 days after im a non-member an update comes out o well ill check it out when i become a member again

Guest Big D

I think this is a awesome update. :P I was getting sick of having to switch worlds like every other game cause of low lvl leeches.

When I was a member I loved pc to get xp. What makes me mad most is not the barges, its that they reduced the magic and range xp be 10%, its outragous, they killed the point of pc. :P. The high-levels are the teachers pets now, thanx to the high-levellers begging, Jagex made the worst update ever. Now I wonder if I should become a member thanks to this atrocity.

Wow you mean now you are supposed to train using a bow/staff!? No wai!!1!1

Jesus christ I chose the wrong time to make a pure >_> Gtfo jagex

wow very interesting and detailed update, no more of them pures ^^ hmm 4 points per game. interesting.

35% per point but games are slower.

Edited by Evolution

No more noo newbies ruining the small change of winning, yay! :P

And they get XP too so no complaining coming :wub:

Pures can't leech 100's+ now thats why they are complaining.

I don't understand why ppl can just do things the hard way. If you dont want to wok hard for your exp/money go play moparscape.

pity this update came to late

because pc was overpowered hard

now it's more balanced, finally

better late then never

and for all those whining pures, have a crying towel...

The experience is terrible, so everyone slows down. :P

And it's easier to get the full void armour now. :wub:

Ok I think all the little pures etc. need to shut up about how there's less experience or how Lvl.100's get it easy, well guess what! They Don't!

A friend of mine whose turned Lvl.100 about 3 days ago tried the 100+ up ship yesterday and found it very difficult wiht the monsters etc. now the boats don't force you to go to the lvl.70 ship or something, yesterday on world 99 there were a ton of lvl.80+ players on the novice boat because of how easy it was to win.

Who cares weather or not you make 1 extra point or 70 or 2 more on 100 just play in the novice boat then. For the record yesterday I played for maybe 2 hours with the novice boat and we only lost once and I was able to afford a new helmet afterwards.

[does anyone have pics of the mage and range helmets?]

[does anyone have pics of the mage and range helmets?]

well mage helm is right above your post :P

and all of them are in RSC forums(i think)

yes! this is brilliant! i am becoming p2p again very soon, and i was planning on doing some pc training but i was put off by the 40s that make it hard to find a good world. now theres none of them where im playing! none! i can play with people my lvl who know how to pc properly! and i was so sick of the lvl 40 pures saying "i own u" i mean. what on earth! you have no defence! so that makes you good! not! and i would have to be pretty bad to lose to someone 38 lvls lower than me. yay! pc might be fn with more sociable people! and more xp!

brilliant update! (plus its anoyyed a lvl 51 i know who complains that he has to "play with the noobs now". and i said "im glad i dont have to put up with noobs like you now".

dont change this jagex nomatter how much the pures winge!

this update sucks! wish they changed it to the old way(i like the old way :P )

Pc was one of my favorite training areas. I PC 15+ hours a day when I was focusing on 99 combat skills. The only thing I like about this update is the boat levels. Every time there is something good JaGeX nerfs it :P

if youre in the 70+ or 100+ boat you are getting more xp. heres how it is. it is 35% of old xp but more tickets per game.

40 boat = 2 tickets per game = 70% of original xp

70 boat = 3 tickets per game = 105% of original xp

100 boat = 4 tickets per game = 140% of original xp

so you are gaining more xp than before if you are lvl 70+, plus there are no noobs to spoil youre game. its a brilliant update. its also easy to get full void now o.o

i might atually get some void for fun and show.... bit of respect for a good pcer.

As for all those people protesting: Train like the game is meant to be, and stop acting like spoilt little brats.
The thing I have against that is that without some metagaming most online games are really tedious.
Pc was one of my favorite training areas. I PC 15+ hours a day when I was focusing on 99 combat skills. The only thing I like about this update is the boat levels. Every time there is something good JaGeX nerfs it :P
if youre in the 70+ or 100+ boat you are getting more xp. heres how it is. it is 35% of old xp but more tickets per game.40 boat = 2 tickets per game = 70% of original xp70 boat = 3 tickets per game = 105% of original xp100 boat = 4 tickets per game = 140% of original xpso you are gaining more xp than before if you are lvl 70+, plus there are no noobs to spoil youre game. its a brilliant update. its also easy to get full void now o.oi might atually get some void for fun and show.... bit of respect for a good pcer.
You get more xp per game but less per hour now that it takes a pretty long time to win.

As Simple said, PC IS A MINIGAME! NOT A TRAINING GROUND. Minigames are used for fun, when you want a break from training. I didnt use pc much, but I did use it for herb packs.

PC = Ruined :wub:

Me = Want old PC Back. :)