Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trenzoid

The Law Of Attraction.

Well, I was watching a program on the law of attraction and it seemed pretty amazing. But I still can't decide for myself whether it is real or not. It's kind of hard for me to explain what it is though :). So i was just wondering, what do the people of Sal's think about it?

EDIT: Here are some links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/08/t...-of-attraction/

Edited by Trenzoid

i might not be understanding it right but is that meaning that if i think i can do something i could or if i want to do something hard enough i could do it

if thats what it means than sure it could happen to a certain extent like i couldnt make myself fly but if i was in a race or something i could make myself push a little harder to beat someone

Complete rubbish. The universe doesn't give you what you want just because you want it. You have to work for what you want. Pursuing your dreams isn't just about wanting, it's about working.

nothing is impossible. a car could go through your wall right now.

Can I fly?

I think its a load of bull, just because you want something the universe isen't going to give it to you.

Scientists know next to nothing about the universe. Thats why christianity exists because people don't know where to turn so they follow a story which could or could not be true but this isnt a religious debate. U could fly due to some unknown law of physics. We dont even know why atoms create lifeforms. All we know is that they simply do. We didn't think the earth was spherical till just recently. :)

Where is my new bass amp with an effects board? I've been doing all the necessary steps for several months.

It might be just me, but I think I disproved it. :rolleyes:

Edited by thebasswizard

I could disprove it. I want people to stop making fun of me. They don't. Where is 50 bill on my doorstep? Where is a magic alto sax that makes me the best musician in the world?

That is a load. Something I've noticed nowadays is that people want want want, but they don't work or anything.