Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gutterspeak

Problem With Trimmed Skirts

Following this afternoon's update, players have reported that trimmed armoured skirts no longer appear to have any trim when worn by females.

This bug will be fixed tomorrow. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the error.

Lmao! At least I;m not affected. Rofl, so sad to see girls complain. :) No trim for a 500k skirt. Lmao! :)

Does anyone else wonder how when they make an update about something, (Agility Pyramid) then something TOTALLY different (skirts) gets screwed up. I suppose they just do random tweaks along with they announced updates.

Lol when I first logged in I wondered why I looked different. Plain rune skirts look so much longer as well. :) At least I can look at my siggy and remember the good ol' days. :)....until they fix the bug that is.

I see endless scaming oppertunity...

"Yeah, I promise it's trimmed. This bug stops you from seeing it. Check the main page"

"Okay, here's 500k..."

I see endless scaming oppertunity...

"Yeah, I promise it's trimmed. This bug stops you from seeing it. Check the main page"

"Okay, here's 500k..."

I see your point, but that would rarely happen.

It's just the color that they don't see, they can still see that it says "Rune PLateskirt (t) or (g)

you do get erm...overly keen people, who will accept. the scammers will probably go for a lower price aswel to get some attention.

zps.gif

edit -Uploading image, but it's low bandwidth..

This is a Zammy skirt.

Sorry about low quality, I was gonna do a .bmp but I hate trying to figure out what's wrong with uploading junk, so here's a crappy gif.

If you want nice quality, www.freewebs.com/cardialgia/zps.bmp (this is an old file storage account I use there)..

EDIT 2 -

Oh, and by the way, you can see the trim in the trade screen, just not when worn.

So that scamming is impossible unless people think it disappeared on the trade screen as well.

EDIT 3 -

And yes, I am male, I just think the male characters on RuneScape look idiotic, so I use female. o.O

Nothing further implied. :)

Edited by saltedhammer

As many other male RS Players have stated, Luckly the 'glitch hasn't affected trimmed plate legs (My black (g) & guthix).

Funny... i wasn't affected. I had on an addy(g)skirt. And i'm female.

Edited by un0numer0

omg my rune skirt looks like a zammy skirt

jking that funny thay log on omg my sara skirt is gone and now i only have a rune skirt

Edited by hi_bye_dye

??? i dont get u. your rune skirt appeared as a zammy skirt?

he means that his rune skirt looks exactly like a zammy skirt would