Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

How To Map Dungeons

This was very much needed, because I only now how to pick colors to map dungeons, and nothing else!

Edit:Woot I'm an Ent now! Time to break some axes!

Edited by z0mg h4xz0rz him pl0x

oh thats how u do it! i thought u had to pixel them.

Pressed post to soon by accident w8 a min.

Edited by Roy

For some reason, I am unable to install this program. Are there any others like this one? I have a huge map to make. :aware:

Thanks Neo! I already new how to map , my friend Faurt33 is making a guide soon though, and needed to learn this.

I've used this guide in the past, and it is very good! However, I must point out one little error that I spotted:

As you can probably tell this doesn't look very good so you need to do some edititing.

Should be "editing" :aware:

Thanks for the guide! From it, I managed to create a land - map for pest control. I think I did it ok for a beginner. If you could say if theres anything that needs improving, that'd be great! :aware:

pcdoneng2.png

~TheBunny

A well needed guide. A toast to Neo Avatars! :aware:

How do I have the program so it opens when I press "Prnt Scrn"? I swear, I've downloaded this program countless times and have tried everything... Help please?

Very nice guide, tested myself with Mining Guild map, though I don't understand why use Pale Blue with liner.

It is rare you need to map a dungeon yourself these days, however I did have to map all the clan wars arenas by myself using this method (didn't read the topic but it's relatively simple to work out). Some things I noticed about Runescape 3 minimaps: It's tilted slightly, so on big maps you will have to tilt it back by a couple degrees to prevent it from looking crooked. Also not all the pieces fit together, can be kind of a log jam fitting that last piece in, I took some artistic liberties with one map, adding a couple trees lol.