Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fousu

Fousu's Buddy Workshop Expansions

The twilight princess kit looks kewl! I bookmarked it ^_^

~Neutralgaia

Thanks. :)

Your really good, would you like to make a zelda addon for the bunny kit?

Sure I'll do some Zelda stuff for the Bunny Kit, but probably only like the main characters because doing the same thing for two templates is kind of confusing. I was actually thinking of doing the new RuneScape starting clothes, but I don't know what template to do them on. Want me to make them for the Bunny Kit? (I don't like making RuneScape stuff in the Buddy Workshop template. :yay: )

-Fousu

Edited by Fousu

Oh-ohs, I'm pretty sure I've scene this base before.

Someone just got busted earlier for posting the kit.

Is 'Buddy Workshop 2' a tutorial that says you can use the template to make kits? :P

Otherwise unless you have permission from Inuyasha you can't psot kits made from it :)

(But shh.. you're work's really nice :P <3 the naruto shipoooodden kit preview. Sasuke ftl though :))

Edited by Kieyanar

Oh-ohs, I'm pretty sure I've scene this base before.

Someone just got busted earlier for posting the kit.

Is 'Buddy Workshop 2' a tutorial that says you can use the template to make kits? :aware:

Otherwise unless you have permission from Inuyasha you can't psot kits made from it :)

(But shh.. you're work's really nice :D <3 the naruto shipoooodden kit preview. Sasuke ftl though :))

This template is from the Buddy Workshop 1 by InuYasha3336. It isn't a tutorial of any kind. Also, as far as I'm aware, Inuyasha isn't active on any forums currently, as well as azbulldog. They used to be HQ members but I don't think they're active anymore...

-Fousu

and they both allowed their templates to be used, and posted as long as they got credit, so its all good(i knew em before they vanished)

i could of sworn you made a naruto kit earlier(after that mist dude) I might be wrong though, but good luck with it.

I beat the game ^_^ I think the magic armor needs more red. I remember when the 1337 ninja kit did naruto, I have a ton of them made lol.

and they both allowed their templates to be used, and posted as long as they got credit, so its all good(i knew em before they vanished)

i could of sworn you made a naruto kit earlier(after that mist dude) I might be wrong though, but good luck with it.

Whew, that's a relief. I thought this topic was gonna get deleted for a sec. :wizard:

Yeah I made a Naruto Kit. It was on HQ. However it wasn't that good so I'm makin' a new one with cooler eyes and pillow shading and such. If you want, I'll be more than happy to post it here.

-Fousu

Magic armour was quite easy. There's really no point in the game after beating it so why not get everything? I beat the game with all armors, missing 7 hear pieces, about 20 ghosts(forget names) and all bugs collected.

I remember doing Naruto with the Ninja kit. I only did a few.

narutobannerqo6.png

Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto made by other members though.

Edited by Doomcreator0

Magic armour was quite easy. There's really no point in the game after beating it so why not get everything? I beat the game with all armors, missing 7 hear pieces, about 20 ghosts(forget names) and all bugs collected.

I remember doing Naruto with the Ninja kit. I only did a few.

narutobannerqo6.png

Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto made by other members though.

Ooh, those are hawt. :P

Sorry for lack of updates... But I'm fooling around with a buddy and I can't figure a way for it to go on all fours. (For 4-tailed Naruto.) Anyone wanna help? :P

-Fousu

I will. Though really it's not much of a naruto anymore when he transforms into that. It's more of a giant red fox thing. =/ Most buddies don't usually look good on all fours. Don't know if you could make him standing up with it or soemthing?

Edited by Doomcreator0

I will. Though really it's not much of a naruto anymore when he transforms into that. It's more of a giant red fox thing. =/ Most buddies don't usually look good on all fours. Don't know if you could make him standing up with it or soemthing?

Yeah I know, he's like a mini nine-tailed fox. I guess I'll just make him standing. :P

-Fousu

is it just me?? the links dont work?? :(

What happens when you click them?

-Fousu

Hey. So I realize this was, um, over six years ago and all, but I've completely lost these files as majhost.com is gone and my old computer is bricked. Did anyone manage to save them? I realize this is such a longshot lol but I wanted to make sure before giving up completely