Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Toungy

!musicians Unite!

i play guitar, i hate all new rovk music (mcr etc) does that make me a true musician?

I play guitar and some bass (Don't own one currently but working on it.)

I have a Washburn x-series with Behringer practice amp and an acoustic Johnson. I also have a Boss V-wah Compact Pedal.

What pedals does anyone have?

I have a Washburn x-series with Behringer practice amp and an acoustic Johnson. I also have a Boss V-wah Compact Pedal.

i have a Boss Mt2 distortion petal.

currently looking into buying a few new petals.

http://www.digitech.com/products/DeathMetal.htm

That's a pedal I've been looking into getting, also maybe a boss Metal Zone Pedal. Or a simple overdrive. My Wah has different distortions and and chorus built in but I can get better sound from the actual pedal it came from. (It has Muff, turbo...ETC. built in but not alot of options.

I have a Boss DS-1 distortion, and a DOD Hard Rock Distortion. I hardly use them anymore, but I'm planning on buying a Digitech BP80 Effects Processor pretty soon.

I just use my amp's overdrive/distortion. It's lovely :glasses:

Though I'll probably pick up some tremolo/wah wah/phaser effect padels up once I have some cash. :glasses:

I used my amps overdrive but when I found a good deal I got my pedal, I was real happy when I noticed how much better it was. The overdrive on my amp isn't that good, it's only a practice amp.

My Pedal eats up batteries though, I ordered an adapter and it's taken the guy a week to ship. Apparantly he had to go to a funeral, but since he took so long he took off the shipping.

Musician FTW!

Piano+Organ

They seem boring instruments to me. :P

I hit random keys on the keyboard to make [email protected]@@@

I'm learning keyboard though :P

By hitting random keys on the keyboard you have reached a musical level 500 times the level of hip hop and rap. :aware:

I've been playing my alto sax for two years, and I can already play stuff like September - Earth Wind and Fire. :blink:

I am a musician. I sing and play some piano. I am a composer. My favourite things to compose for are solo piano and for string quartets. :blink:

I play Cello

I play guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, and Throat (vocals) here's a simple song I did with a little 4 track recording program. Demo and here's a bit of wanking on the guitar recorded with audacity Messing up both clips are recorded straight from my zoom to PC.

check out some of my guitars on myspace my myspace (redundancy rulz)