Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adam?

(c)rap

^ yeah, but there were others who had points too, you just probably never listened to hip hop that much. IMO i think that Tupac was the best, but he didn't always talk about killing people, if you listen to his songs.

To many people, rap is like a poem, a poem doesn't need a nice voice, it's just rhyming things together, but it doesn't always need to rhyme as long as it makes sense.

If you don't like Rap/Hip Hop, don't listen to it.

ye ur right about 2pac, he WAS a good rapper too, but like i said, its all about blowing each other's head off, R.I.P. 2pac =(, and thats what so sad about rappers and stuff

and no i dont hate hiphop or something like that, its just the commotion around it =\ ^_^

ROCK ON!! \m/

Edited by rosemania

its all about blowing each other's head off

It's not all about "blowing each other's head off." Which brings me back to my example:

And take a look at this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWg3IMN_rhU

It's a really popular song, with 3 rappers, and what is it about? Them loving each other without caring about how much money he has or about her appearance. ^_^

And:

And rapping being all about shooting, drugs, money, etc? That's also stereotypical, there aren't much of those songs anymore nowadays... except for from 50 cent but as I said he isn't as popular as other rappers, for example as I said before, Kanye West, does he ever rap about gangs and drugs? :/

It's as Chilly said Gangster Rap that your thinking of.

Edited by Prashanna

the gansta rap is the real rap buisness, kanye west and stuff is more r&B :mellow:

the gansta rap is the real rap buisness, kanye west and stuff is more r&B :cute:

Kanye West is a rapper:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West

R&B is singing.

But I see what your trying to say, mild rap vs. gangster rap.

I have tons to say about rap hip-hop r&b. HATE IT!!! Your title is rite. you said ©rap. c+rap = crap! Thats what i think of it! And rock pwns. So don't think you got away with this topid bub!

I have tons to say about rap hip-hop r&b. HATE IT!!! Your title is rite. you said ©rap. c+rap = crap! Thats what i think of it! And rock pwns. So don't think you got away with this topid bub!

You say rock owns but you like Greenday? Am I missing something here?

I personally Hate Rap, Although, I can tell it needs some sort of Talent.

To me though, three words to describe rap are: Retards attempting Poetry.

Rap is the only music that involves true talent, who agrees with me? :P Best thing ever: people have said this to me before. Apparently, rock is just people who can't write lost of lyrics.

Once upon a time there was a self centered man, who thought he was so utterly awesome, and that it was his duty to let the whole world know. "You know, I am just so hot that I think I shall write a song about it, to let the world know how sexy I am. Where to start? Well, I am hot, but I suppose I should explain why"

This is why I'm hot

This is why I'm hot

This is why, this is why

This is why I'm hot

"Hmm, but why am I hot? Well, it must be because I'm so fly, more fly than everybody else"

I'm hot cuz I'm fly

You ain't cuz you not

This is why, this is why

This is why I'm hot

THE END

Yes, I've never liked rap. It's demeaning, and there's just too much swearing for my taste. Show me some good wholesome rap and I'm in, I like the rythm and the beat, but other than that it's just horrible.

With that story I've forgotten what I was originally going to say, I hope this is sufficient though.

EDIT: I'm talking more about gangster rap here. Stuff like the song Prashanna posted I'm fine with.

Edited by Goliath Gob