Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
khakibanana

Debunk Atheism

But lets face it "A book tells you the Earth was created 3000 years ago" or: Hundreds, possibly thousands of different fossils all point to the fact that the Earth is millions of years old.

Someone may eventually say this, according to the genealogies of the Bible, the Earth is 6000 years old. (I thought someone might point it out in a malicious way, to attack your credibility)

Ok, well thanks, as I stated, I'm athiest myself (Could you tell? :P) and don't have a full knowledge of dates. I just heard somewhere that it was 3000, thanks for setting me straight...

Let me ask you this - Debunk whatever belief you follow; I dare you. I'll try do the same with my religion (i'm never going to forgive myself for this).

Let me ask you this - Debunk whatever belief you follow; I dare you. I'll try do the same with my religion (i'm never going to forgive myself for this).

I'll go ahead and let you know, it's impossible to debunk or prove something entirely.

To debunk Islam: Prove to me God exists. You can't. Islam cannot be proven to be completely right.

To debunk Atheism: Prove to me God doesn't exist. You can't. Atheism cannot be proven to be completely right either.

Uh-huh, what you say is absolutely correct. We can't see God, we can't feel God, we can- though when in prosperity or communicating to him- sense He is there (our argument :lolsmack:). I can't say much really; you have all the right in the world to speak of what you say :).

Here's something. Explain to me why my grandma dreamed that Prophet Muhammad was telling her something. (I don't know what that something is)

Here's something. Explain to me why my grandma dreamed that Prophet Muhammad was telling her something. (I don't know what that something is)

Explain to me why I dreamed I was a Power Ranger

Oh wait-

Because it was a dream.

Your right definatly. I mean dreams are always correct!

Ontopicish: People can believe whatever they want there isn't a "belif police" that monitors your thoughts.

I dreamed I was on the moon once without any kind of air supply or radiation protection, it was sad because I could like walk around it in 6-7 steps. I guess the moon is very small, smaller than we thought. :D