Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_life

The Official Wwe Topic

Now, I haven't posted in a while and I don't know if someone's posted this (I searched). There was once an official topic like this but it got...out of control. This topic, hopefully, will live for a while. Remember:

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it!

No-one is asking you to post that in your opinion, wrestling is lame because it's fake. Anyway, back no track.

Here you can discuss the upcoming or previous matches whether it be from ECW, RAW or SmackDown. You can talk about news, any updates or special announcements. As long as it's about wrestling.

Well Wrestling fans should know of the WWF/WWE video game series. WWF was original but the new SmackDown vs RAW is extreme! I heard that SmackDown vs RAW 2008 is coming out in November (13'th for me). I can't wait. Has all new wrestlers, new Season Mode, where you have to become a WWE Legend and more! Any thoughts on this? I say the graphics are great comparing to presvious games such as 2006 and earlier. They've certainly added a real life effect with the entrances, crowds, commentators, referees etc. I like it, 8/10 for me. It would be 9 if they added a Download system where you could download the latest roster for all 3 brands. It would make it more up-to-date. But who knows? They still have more to come!

~Random Sniper

i heard the undertaker was going to be out for like 6-7 months :blink: we've still got the boogeyman and kane though, i dont like boogeymans new face paint.

I like WWE, it's so fake it's hilarious. It used to look like they hit each other but now it's pretty obvious they don't. It also seems like everyone is a wrestler now. Evander Holyfield, Pacman Jones The Great Kali (SP?).

Yeha guys we know it's fake ok. Do we have to point it out? It's common sense.....

Yeah I use to watch wrestling, but I haven't recently for some reason.

The WWE is fake. Period.

Yeah that's great that you pointed that out. No one really cares....

How about reading the first post?

Edited by GhostFoot

guys guys we all know wrestling is kinda fake and i know it can be funny and stupid. But if you look carefully at the

name its says 'World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT' thats why you get these crazy stroylines, so we can be a bit more happy instead of watching 2 buffed up half naked guys beat each other up :P

There has been rumours going around the Undertaker will return as a heel, although I think with his current reputation, making him a heel will be rather difficult and the most popular faces are sometimes the ones that use heel tactics. I wish the writers let Sandman win the Battle Royal several weeks ago, imagine Sandman as a General Manager, they would've been able to make an awesome storyline out of it in my opinion however they should've kept Sandman in ECW.

Edited by Numby

In my opinion wrestling is lame because it's fake. :/

I like the games though. I have Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and I'll probably get 2008.

If the undertaker came back as a heel that would be cool, like when he was in the ministry of darkness, i just wish that there would be more brothers of destruction.

About that video, i think that was TNA, not WWE (i think....not too sure)