Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
darthbat

Ipod

plz post good things and the bad things about it im thinking of getting one also witch type should i get

Edited by darthbat

This should be in the Entertainment Section.

This should be in the Entertainment Section.

try tech discussion

I've had a 4gig iPod Nano for like a year and a half and it's worked fine for me. There are new versions of the Nano out now, though

I have the 30gb 5th generation...It has worked very well for a large amount of music and movies.

I've had a 4gig iPod Nano for like a year and a half and it's worked fine for me. There are new versions of the Nano out now, though

Same for me too.

I just like the iPod cause it's pretty slim.

i have a nano 8GB! no problems good thing for nano is they dont scratch well mine is in its case but videos and old nanos get scratched like crazy!

cheap and usefull ipod shuffle second gen

flashy and expensive ipod video

I have a Nano... The very first type made, no problems yet. I'm considering in getting a iPod Video if I feel like it, or the newest Nano version. Whatever feels good.

Ipods are great MP3 players. My brother has an Ipod Nano. They have long battery life, they're easy to use, and the sound quality is good too. The only thing I don't like about them is Apple forces you to use iTunes. What kind of Ipod are you thinking about buying? Personally, I think the Ipod shuffles are over-priced. You can get a flash memory MP3 player from a different company that holds more songs for a cheaper price. Any of the ones with color screens are good though. If you get one of the older Generation ones, you can put Ipod Linux on it. It's awesome. :aware:

iPods preform the best on macs, you may have a slight struggle.

iPods preform the best on macs, you may have a slight struggle.

ya l0l cuz mac is pwn

I have the 30gb 5th generation...It has worked very well for a large amount of music and movies.

That's the one I have.

Excellent.

I have the iPod with video function. But, I don't recommend you getting one. I mean, the screen of iPod is so small that you wouldn't want to watch video on it anyway. I think Nano or even shuffle work just fine. And they are so much cheaper.

I got an iPod video. There awesome, great quality.

Flaw: Battery runs out after 2 hours.

Flaw: Battery runs out after 2 hours.

I have a 30GB iPod video, special edition (u2 edition).

It is true it runs out of battery after 2 hours of watching straight TV, movies, or music videos, it will last much longer if you only play music. Videos will make the bettery life go away much faster.

I would say batterlife watching movies/shows - 2 hours - 4 hours

Music: 4 hours - 6 hours.

I've had a 60GB Video for about a year now and I love it. If you get one, you should get a refurbished one from Apple's website. You save a boatload of money.

Refurbished iPods

You can only get refurbished shuffles or nano's now. When I bought my 60GB I saved like $50.

my mp3 player has 80 freaken gigs.......... i bought it $200, it takes movies, pictures, lets u watch movies, record stuff, listen to songs, in my opinion its da bomb, got it 30% off on closeout