Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Defiance

Summer Movies

What movies have you seen this summer? What were your favorites, what disappointed you? What are you still looking forward to?

As for me, I've seen.. Ratatouille (summer-ish), Harry Potter, Hairspray, Rush Hour 3, Hot Rod, Superbad, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, The Simpsons Movie, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.. there's more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

I still want to see Stardust, Transformers, and Sicko.

Something I would NEVER see would be the Bratz movie. *shudder*

I love summer movies because there's always good ones. My fave so far this summer would be either Hot Rod or Superbad. *thumbs up*

What movies have you seen this summer? What were your favorites, what disappointed you? What are you still looking forward to?

As for me, I've seen.. Ratatouille (summer-ish), Harry Potter, Hairspray, Rush Hour 3, Hot Rod, Superbad, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, The Simpsons Movie, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.. there's more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

I still want to see Stardust, Transformers, and Sicko.

Something I would NEVER see would be the Bratz movie. *shudder*

I love summer movies because there's always good ones. My fave so far this summer would be either Hot Rod or Superbad. *thumbs up*

same as u except i didn't see hairspray, rushhour, hot rod and superbad and i now pronounce u chuck and harry. and i dont wanna see stardust. and dont forget spiderman 3 and shrek 3!!! and pirates of the carribean 3

I've seen Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Simpsons movie, Die Hard 4.0.

Shrek wasn't very good at all.

Pirates was excellent.

Simpsons was ace, I love simpsons so that was great.

Die Hard 4.0, took there time to release it but it was really good.

I agree - Simpsons was well worth the wait.

I didn't know if Shrek 3/Pirates 3/Spiderman 3 would count. I saw all 3 though, they were all good in my opinion.

I didn't bother seeing Die Hard >_<; not my cup of tea.

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, HP and the Order of the Pheonix, SP3, Pirates 3, and I think that's it.

I really wanna see Simpsons movie though :lol:

Edited by ZacharyB