Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cacapoopoo93

Simpsons Movie!

I just returned from the Simpsons Movie. It was very funny! xD

If you saw it, what was your favorite part?

Mine was when Bart rode his skateboard around Springfield naked. And then bubbles, leaves, people, and etc. covered up Bart's.... :X

Then I thought it would cover again, but it showed his :X, I screamed so loud and looked away and started laughing.

- edit -

I also liked the part where Green Day was looking at the lyrics and it showed "da da da da da da da da." :(

Edited by cacapoopoo93

"And he's not Spider Pig anymore, he's Harry Plopper" That, by far, was my favorite part. And watching Green Day go like they were in the Titanic wasn't half bad either.

Green Day singing at the start, that and Ralph standing in the 20th Century Fox :rolleyes:

And you screamed when you saw a cartoon penis, What are you 8? I'm a boy and I didn't. Good luck in the future.

The part that made me laugh was when the guy threw the binoculars at the dome and it hit his head cause something along the lines happened to me with a different item.

0.o

the spider pig part ^_^ spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spiderpig does!

Did you even see the movie? :ice:

Green Day singing at the start, that and Ralph standing in the 20th Century Fox :(

And you screamed when you saw a cartoon penis, What are you 8? I'm a boy and I didn't. Good luck in the future.

Wait until they see a real one :)

My favorite part? Probably any of the parts with Arnold Schwartzenegger. :blink:

Edited by Dr Feelgood

Lol when EPA was trying to make Arnold Schwartzenegger choose the number 4 plan.

The part where Green Day died might just be the best moment in movie history.

the spider pig part :P spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spiderpig does!

i liked the spider pig part too! lol and the pig is held up by homer XD

I liked when Milhouse was telling Lisa that the kid died, but he came up right behind him. Or when Bart & Homer are upside down talking and Marge is like, 'SOMEBODY THROW THE GODDA*N BOMB!'

Green Day singing at the start, that and Ralph standing in the 20th Century Fox :wub:

I screamed because it shocked me, I didn't expect it to cover everything but the "doodle."

The part where Green Day died might just be the best moment in movie history.
Agreed. That was the best part by far.

Green Day singing at the start, that and Ralph standing in the 20th Century Fox :)And you screamed when you saw a cartoon penis, What are you 8? I'm a boy and I didn't. Good luck in the future.
I screamed because it shocked me, I didn't expect it to cover everything but the "doodle."

doodle? You mean the badly drawn cartoon penis?

Edited by Raz

omg penis lol

Anyways, the movie sucked. Same shizzle, different episode. The movie didn't bring anything new or original with it. It was Homer screwing up and then fixing it, like many other episodes.

The two funny bits were marge's face when homer was singing spider pig and lisa punching bart.

eh it was ok but it personally dissapointed me it thought it would of been much better and funnyer

the spider pig part :dead: spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spiderpig does!

Did you even see the movie? :closedeyes:

yes i have seen it :closedeyes:

Ralph: i like men now
lol so hard!!

omg lol wtf hes gai dats so funi

"Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does. Can he swing on a web? No he can't cause he's a pig, look out! Here comes spider pig!!!"

I watched it, awesome movie, interesting but not many parts had made me laugh, not "hilarious" really tbh. Nice movie, i liked the end :unsure:

I liked spider pig bit and the harry plopper :/

but like the bit then everyone was nearly out of the dome and homer slides down the rope and knocks them all off ^_^

and eski-moe's was great too, and a hard place ;)

A great movie - really funny

Edited by Chilly