Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dark legolas jedi master6

Green Day

Good. Your respect level from me is now 1. Now go act mature, and it might go up.

But I really only listen to some of the older Green Day songs. The Walking Contradiction music video makes me lol. :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/trigunfatcatlol] :/

EDIT: @Nicolebelow: I didn't mean that I was saying I agreed with the lyrics (not saying you said I did, just making sure you didn't :P), I was saying he knew what they meant. And you can't say Bush is stupid, because, even though he's made some bad decisions, he almost always gets what he wants, and people agree with him. :lol: I don't understand it, but people do. :P

Edited by Fruityfed

Yes. But why do you think Bush is a bad president? Because it's cool to? Do you know how much pressure he's under? You can't even begin to comprehend. The well-being of an entire country rests in the choices you make. Why do you think the war is lame? Do you think we shouldn't be fighting the War on Terror and just letting it slide by? And judging by your posts, the American youth has not much hope.

Yeah, a lot of people think it was Dookie, when in reality Dookie was their third album. It was originally titled Liquid Dookie, but for obvious reasons they changed it. 1000 Hours was while they were still "Sweet Children", however.

[email protected] Fruityfed.

Edited by Nicole P

Yeah, a lot of people think it was Dookie, when in reality Dookie was their third album. It was originally titled Liquid Dookie, but for obvious reasons they changed it. 1000 Hours was while they were still "Sweet Children", however.

Were they with Reprise Records at that time? (Just wondering. :lol:)

I didn't see that, redneck America :lol:

Hmm. My favorite songs would definitely have to be Poprocks and Coke, and When I Come Around.

Their only good song is Time of your life.

Their only good song is Time of your life.

It's actually officaly Good Riddance. :lol: I really like their old stuff but there new stuff stinks. American Idiot, Wake me up when September ends, that stuff is good.

I really didn't like the new music videos. 'Cept Jesus of Suburbia. I don't really mind their new album, but I'd prefer their old stuff. I like the music video for Basket Case a lot.

Everyone's opinions vary. And if you don't care why did you make this topic? And look, I love Green Day, but I know they suck.

Edited by Nicole P