Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dark legolas jedi master6

Wat Lvl Do U Have 2 Be To Do The Barrow Where U Get That Rly Good Armer

Question

You should have a high defense and a high magic level to attempt barrows. (Approximately 70 each.)

im not aloud 2 click on any link that end in html net nanny wont let me

links that end in html are probably the safest of them all...

And it is a link to the minigame guide hosted by Salmoneus himself. If you don't trust that, then why are you on these forums? :lol:

a surfer?

u cn jst go in nd brng al ur csh n if u die u get full varrocks[/sarcasm]

Edited by Manneh

wll f yu go 2 canfs thn di u goh 2 b4rros nd gt vrrks

dh

Edited by redmonke255

"Well fu?" Wasn't very nice lol. Barrows aren't too hard with xp. They're members though. It depends on your levels.

"Well fu?" Wasn't very nice lol. Barrows aren't too hard with xp. They're members though. It depends on your levels.

yea, i kinda just noticed that...I probably should edit that....

Ps. I hope this guy dies if he ends up going. I wanna see the non mem do barrows!

u have 2 be a members? dam it non member get ripped off by jaegx every day :lol:

No, they don't.

They're damn lucky.

u have 2 be a members? dam it non member get ripped off by jaegx every day :lol:

you're right! Jagex paying for servers while you take it all for free! how they ripp you off!

d00d s00 d3m!

Umm no, you useless f2pers(note i am not calling all f2pers useless, just the kind darkWTFhisnameis is.) dont deserve crap. just pay 5 freaking dollars sheesh, if you cant afford that, then how you afford internet is beyond me.

I'm actually quite happy lately with the things they've been adding.

Edited by Doomcreator0

Please, dont cuss, its not very nice :/

And just because you cant do something doesnt mean jagex gets ripped off, we pay because we like the game and want to see more of it :o

Umm no, you useless f2pers(note i am not calling all f2pers useless, just the kind darkWTFhisnameis is.) dont deserve crap. just pay 5 freaking dollars sheesh, if you cant afford that, then how you afford internet is beyond me.

and the one end of the wire connects to the....computer...and the other end of the wire connects to the...phone line.

imagine that to the song of "the whatever bone connects to the whatever bone song"

crap...did i just stand up for him?

Jagex pays out of their pockets to give you free servers that come with updates and your ripped off?

If your so un-grateful and think you deserve so much more for free then why not you buy your own server, host your own server and then play runescape? (Your going to probably need more help then all of the Sal's forum tech support to set up a server and host it. But first, their is the matter of affording a server, do you have a couple thousands pounds/dollars/currency to spend on a server)?

~sax rocks1 :/

yes da b1g ax3 is b3tt3r dan da twin hammas. (I put it into language you might understand)

The axe is better in a sense but it all depends on a person's opinion.

You think you're being ripped off? Go play World of Warcraft - you buy the game for I-don't-know-how-much, then pay 15 dollars a month. :wizard: I think he's even worse that I was when I first joined! :P

You think you're being ripped off? Go play World of Warcraft - you buy the game for I-don't-know-how-much, then pay 15 dollars a month. :wizard: I think he's even worse that I was when I first joined! :P

Oh great.

In before WoW vs. RS debate.

'tis a great game, though, and worth every penny.