Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chartontown

Auto Login

It really bothers me typing my username EVERY single time in the JOin Chat thingy. I think after u logout and login again you should still be in the channel. its really bothering me i logout and login frequently.

I'd like to start off this post by saying:

Are people really THIS LAZY? I mean come on! All you have to do is type on word, or one username. Sure, it would be handy, but still, who cares? Just learn how to type faster, or if you already type fast, then dont be so lazy. This is un-needed. Thanks for reading =)

Are people really THIS LAZY? I mean come on! All you have to do is type on word, or one username. Sure, it would be handy, but still, who cares? Just learn how to type faster, or if you already type fast, then dont be so lazy. This is un-needed. Thanks for reading =)

Owned.

I hate it too, but I really don't mind.

I mean, i type fast, but i log in and out every like 10 minutes!

i don't mind all i have to do is type in 10 characters

I support, that would make things easier.

For me it would help for example, when I do pest control and the leader of our 80+ group has a complicated user name like "1 teh ru3lers26 4" (made up user but hopefully you get the idea) and you have to switch worlds a lot to get rid of lower leveled followers.

This idea kind of happens when i lose connection but instead of getting off clan chat,you're still in it but it doesn't show you're in it. and when you want to join a different chat it says you need to get off the current chat even though my button says only "join chat."

Long story short, it already does that if you lose connection but you can't leave. (maybe a bug but i don't know)

But really, it isn't that hard to just click a button and type in a name (even if you do log off every 10 minutes).

In my opinion, they should make the whole chat "out-game"... I mean, that if you hop a world, that you're still in it, that you can still talk to the people, like how clanners use mIRC these days. That's what I would prefer.

I support this.

if on the options you had the choice to have an immediate entrance to a clan chat when you log in, i'd be a happy bunny. when pking with micron and the rest we always forget to go onto clan chat :holiday:

Guest Itachi8090

It bothers me that they make you idle like every minute i get pissed off i type my name more than 20 time a day!

Guest theekid2001
It really bothers me typing my username EVERY single time in the JOin Chat thingy. I think after u logout and login again you should still be in the channel. its really bothering me i logout and login frequently.

It bothers me aswell

That would be a good idea, but it's greatly fine as it is.

I mean, i type fast, but i log in and out every like 10 minutes!

get a better connection? :D

yeah sure! realy borin... and also when gets connection lost... and i also think that da clan name should be added in the player's nickname kinda when u right-click him, it should appear for example:

walk here nardy br (lvl73- UTA)

trade nardy br (lvl73- UTA)

follow nardy br (lvl73- UTA)

:P

I for one have no problem with the constant typing of one name.

I also log in and out a lot, but am not complaining. :rolleyes:

They should make a friend's list type of thing for clans.

You right click on name and a dropdown menu says 'Join'

JaGex doesn't have auto login for a reason. It's a security feature, and it would create extra lag on the Worlds. It would be really easy for someone to steal your account if your password was in the box every time you logged out. :rolleyes:

Is it really that annoying? I mean typing in a name only takes what a second out of your life? Jagex has more better things to think bout making in runescape then something to replace something that only takes a second to do. So I disagree.