Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Ring Guide [complete]

Ring Guide

NOTE: All enchanted rings descriptions say "An enchanted ring." And all Crafted rings descriptions say " A valuable ring"

All Common rings including Gold Ring, Saphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Dragonstone, Onyx are all craftable. To see how to craft them to to the Smithing guide. After you obtain a gold bar make sure you bring a ring mould, as many gold bar as you want & all the gems you need and head off to the nearest furnace. Once there just use a the gold bar with the furnace and a screen like this should appear:

screen1cr.png

Just choose whichever ring you want to make (But make sure you bring the gem(s))

List Of Enchantable rings Go to the Magic Guide For more information on enchanted rings.

• Saphire (Ring Of Recoil) - Level 20 crafting need to make - Lvl 7 to enchant
  • Emerald (Ring Of Dueling (8)) - Level 27 crafting need to make - Lvl 27 to enchant
  • Ruby (Ring Of Forging) - Level 34 crafting need to make - Lvl 49 to enchant
  • Diamond (Ring Of Life (1)) - Level 43 crafting need to make - Lvl 57 to enchant
  • DragonStone (Ring Of Wealth) - Level 55 crafting need to make - Lvl 68 to enchant
  • Onyx (Onyx Ring Of Stone) - Level 67 crafting need to make - Lvl 87 to enchant

List Of Rings used in quests

List Of Rings that are members only

• 'Perfect' ring
  • All enchanted rings
  • Ring of Charos
  • Ring of Charos (U)
  • Ring of visibility
  • Warrior Ring

Here The layout

(-=Regular/craftable Rings-=)

| Picture | Name - Street Price - Members? - Tradeable - ( Description ) - Location

goldring2hk.png Gold Ring - 200gp - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, spawns in various places in RuneScape

saphirering6up.png Saphire Ring - 1K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, spawns in various places in RuneScape

emeraldring8on.png Emerald Ring - 2K - F2P - tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, Crawling Hands Drop.

rubyring.png Ruby Ring - 2.5K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim, Sold in Zanaris and a rare drop from Otherworldly beings lvl 64.

diamondring4eb.png7-10K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made and Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim

DragonStoneRing.png DragonStone Ring - 65-85K - P2P - Tradeable - player made

Onyxring.png Onyx Ring - 4.5mill - P2P - Tradeable - Playermade

(-=Enchanted Rings=-)

NOTE: All enchanted rings are P2P, are only obtained by enchanting them and. are all tradeable.

saphirering6up.png Ring Of Recoil - 1K -10% of the damage inflicted on you is inflicted back to your enemy. ~ 40 Damage Limit

emeraldring8on.png Ring Of Dueling (8) - 2-3K -Teleports you to the Duel Arena or Castle Wars Arena when used. ~ 8 Teleport Limit

rubyring.png Ring Of Forging - 2.5K - 100% chance of smelting Iron ore. ~ 140 Use Limit

diamondring4eb.png Ring Of Life - 7-8K - Teleports you to Lumbridge once your hits fall below 10% ~ 1 Use Limit

DragonStoneRing.png Ring Of Wealth - 65-85K - Increases the drop rate of rare items. ~ Unlimited Use

Onyxring.png Onyx Ring Of Stone - 4.5mill - Morphs the wearer into stone.

(=-Quest Rings=-)

ringofvisibility.gif Ring of Visibility - Non-tradeable - Speak to Rasolo to get one. Used in the Desert Tresure quest. NOTE: Allowers user to enter Damis' lair.

perfectring.gif 'perfect' ring - non-tradeable - Made by smelting a 'perfect' gold bar. Used in the Family Crest quest

ringofcharos.gif Ring of charos - non-tradeable - used in the Creatur of Frankenstine quest. Needed for Garden of tranquillity quest and is used to get into the Warewolf agility course..

ringofcharosu.gif Ring of charos (u) - non-tradeable - used in Garden of tranquillity quest. Is used to manipulate minds of NPC for your advantage such as free boat ride to Karamja and other great uses.

(=-Other Rings=-)

Picture N/A - Warrior Ring - 2m - Tradeable - Dropped from a Lvl303 Dagganoth Rex. Gives +4 attack & defense slash bonus. Description ( A legendary ring once worn by Fremennik warriors )

picture N/A - Archer Ring - price N/A - Tradeable - Obtained from lvl303 Daggonoth Rex (unconfirmed). Gives +4 to range bonus.

picture N/A - Beserker Ring - price N/A - Tradeable - Obtained from lvl303 Daggonoth Rex (unconfirmed). Gives +4 to Strentgh bonus.

picture N/A - Seer Ring - price N/A - Tradeable - Obtained from lvl303 Daggonoth Rex (unconfirmed). Gives +4 to magic bonus.

Edited by Beret

Please change the color for "Diamond (Ring Of Life (1))" you can't read it without highlighting.

Guest Zombie Kid90
Please change the color for "Diamond (Ring Of Life (1))" you can't read it without highlighting.

Yeah that because your using RS Ligth.

He's using Black which the color white appears most visisable to him :)

Good Job Beret! :)

EDIT by 123man: Took out Beret's real name at his request.

He ran out of colours :)

Just switch to runescape dark, I can see it fine.

Nice guide, hope it gets finished soon :)

EDIT by 123man: Took out Beret's real name at his request.

Sorry. On topic> I am guessing you are going to include the enchanted version of the ring on the completed table thing?

Guest BaconBoy

Good guide, but lots of rings and stuff need adding

This guide is better: lol

Tee hee you know what? Mine is for sals use only and you know what else its not done yet.

Sorry. On topic> I am guessing you are going to include the enchanted version of the ring on the completed table thing?

Naa The magic guide is already done with that so i just made a link to it.

Can anyone tell me if im missing anyhting?

Edited by Beret

Can anyone tell me if im missing any info and if i should add anything?

Yes very nice guide beret. There is one thing i believe you're missing though: the Archer Ring. Its like the warrior ring and its gotten from dagonoths but it gives a +4 range bonus. (maybe range def bonus too but im not sure)

Your prices are a LONG way off reality, so here are the corrected prices. I will also get you a pictuer of a Diamond Ring when I can get on RS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Ring - 200gp - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, spawns in various places in RuneScape

Saphire Ring - 1K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, spawns in various places in RuneScape

Emerald Ring - 2K - F2P - tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim and, Crawling Hands Drop.

Ruby Ring - 2.5K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made, Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim, Sold in Zanaris and a rare drop from Otherworldly beings lvl 64.

Diamond Ring - 7-10K - F2P - Tradeable - Player made and Jewelry Shop in Port Sarim

DragonStone Ring - 65-85k - P2P - Tradeable - player made

Onyx Ring - Price 4.5mil - P2P - Tradeable - Playermade

(-=Enchanted Rings=-)

NOTE: All enchanted rings are P2P, are only obtained by enchanting them and. are all tradeable.

Ring Of Recoil - 1K -10% of the damage inflicted on you is inflicted back to your enemy. ~ 40 Damage Limit

Ring Of Dueling (8) - 2-3K, 1-1.5k in bulk -Teleports you to the Duel Arena or Castle Wars Arena when used. ~ 8 Teleport Limit

Ring Of Forging - 2.5k - 100% chance of smelting Iron ore. ~ 140 Use Limit

Ring Of Life - 7-8k- Teleports you to Lumbridge once your hits fall below 10% ~ 1 Use Limit

Ring Of Wealth - 65-85K - Increases the drop rate of rare items. ~ Unlimited Use

Onyx Ring Of Stone - 4.5mil - Morphs the wearer into stone.

Edited by Neo Avatars

You spelt 'perfect' wrong.

'Perefect' ring in Quest rings. Nice guide.

Kai i fixed everything. Thanks New for the prices. I was using Rune HQ's prices :)

Here's a pic of the Diamond/Life Ring. It goes in both categories.

diamondring4eb.png

[img=http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5568/diamondring4eb.png]

Kai thanks to Neo for helping with prices and 1 picture :)

Edited by Beret

Yes very nice guide beret. There is one thing i believe you're missing though: the Archer Ring. Its like the warrior ring and its gotten from dagonoths but it gives a +4 range bonus. (maybe range def bonus too but im not sure)

You gonna add this Beret?:) And yes, Archer Ring does give +4 range def bonus.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.