Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kuittaa

99 Farming

99farmingwt1.png

Finally I can say "finally".

I should have gotten this two months earlier, but I guess it is better late than never. The very moment I inspected that pineapple plant was nice and sad at the same time. Nice, because I got that level, and sad because it meant I can retire from RuneScape now for good. I may still do some occasional farming though. However, this means also that I don't have future goals (99 magic, fishing and cooking would have been nice) anymore.

The list of people who I would like thank to is quite big, as usual. Above all others I would like thank those who I can call as online-friends. Thank you guys and girls, you are amazing bunch of people. :P

*Jaw drops off from staring to long in awe*

That is possibly the one of the greatest achievements i have ever seen

easily tops mine and also makes it look nooby :P

Sad to see your quitting and gl with rl

Wow, I think this is the very best achievement posted on these forums. Congrats!

It's sad to see one of the greatest Slammers quitting but if you decided to make 99 Farming your last thing, Farewell!

~ Macki

Wow thats pretty amazing. One of the hardest 99.

Omg. :P Congratz on 99 Farming. Probably the most impressive level on RS imo. How long did it take?!?!

Sorry to see you go. :P You are an amazing skiller.

Edited by SiD

very nice but sad to see you go, i was waiting for this level to pop and it has finally, big congrats and good luck in life :P

M. What to say? Congratulations, of course. Yet somehow it just is a blow at the same time: Quitting RS. I can understand the reasons behind it, but that doesn't lessen the sadness. Have a go at Lotro, but do drop in once in a while.

At least IRC still works :P

P.

Congratulations! Are you going to login if you have spare time? Anyway, good luck with what you are going to do next! :P

Sry u quit :P why does every1 have to quit? :P

+1 :P

Amazing work on 99 Farming, a skill said to be a pain in the bottom.

You have wonderful stats. Sorry to see you go.

Thank you for your kind words everyone! :P

I started farming at the day it was introduced, so that should give some estimation of how long it took. Granted, most of the time I did other things than farming, and had a short break from it every now and then. During last two-three months I had even a week when I did not log in at all. When I was on I simply planted whatever tree and fruit tree seeds I had, protected them and logged off - oh, and shared a small chat occasionally as well.

When it comes to real life, I doubt I'll "play" it that much more than earlier. Main reason for my absence in RS can be seen on my sig, and can be squeezed in one word: lotro. :P

I will still log in randomly, and I will keep on farming rounds when I log in. Perhaps I log in for a longer time when I'm staying at hotel and have nothing else to do (very unlikely, but possible).

Edit: oh yes, IRC still works. I'll be there always (just as I have been there since I joined on #novus). :P

Edited by Kuittaa

Guest Zerve

Congrats on the level, damn ... that must've taken a long time.

*Yuanrang kicks Eggh behind for making me think Kuittaa had given up on the goal

Just you wait Eggh... I'll get you! :aware: :s

Dearest M, you've truly done what you so long ago set out to do, it's truly outstanding and jaw-dropping in every aspect. For that, you have my warmest congratulations. :/

Instead of grieving about your departure, I'll rather shove you out of the door by saying only "Have fun. ^^" since that's what we all should have when devoting ourselves to something.

Good luck on LotRO and our paths will intertwine elsewhere, that I know.

Congratulations M! :wub:

Is it can be cider tiem now plees? :s

*Dani offers Kuittaa a pint of the finest cider available. :/

Gratz on 99 Farming.

Its a real accomplishment.

Sad to see you leave, but you've made a great player in the making. :s

You can't leave without showing me that sweet emote.

Congratz on 99 farming! Let's see that cape and emote!

It is sad to see a skiller like you quit, but life is life, and runescape is just a game. Good luck. :s

~Dr Skull

congrats on that amazing achievement should have atleast a going away party and 99 farming party :s

but anyway enjoy real life and we will miss u :'(

~auburn