Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reloaded

Pure Pwnage

any body a fan of pure pwnage? i like it cause its about gaming and stuff and i have some of there gear i have the pure pwnage toque and some other stuff. dave's sooooooooo nice i got his autograph and he even gave me some free stuff from the purepwnage shop!

if u dont know what it is its at purepwnage.com!

I <3 PP.

Roflmfao, is episode 15 out yet?

Doug's reaction to a death is just priceless. :glasses:

Edited by Mprrrr

I don't know wha Pure Pwnage is, am going to check the website though.

Where's Flum when you need him? :devil:

I'm assuming taking some kind of drug.

yeah im on a trip with my dad its a business trip and he said i could have some time by myself so i went to daves house! but jeremy and doug werent there :D

Where's Flum when you need him? :ice:

Na, I'm busy bein pr0 (at Paper Mario!111!). :D

Where's Flum when you need him? :(

Na, I'm busy bein pr0 (at Paper Mario!111!). :)

ur a pure pwnage fan?

I am watching the first episode. About 2 minutes in. I find it stupid. When does it get better?

I am watching the first episode. About 2 minutes in. I find it stupid. When does it get better?

exactly , red vs blue owns this lame stuff :(

Flum is actually Jeremy.

wat??? yeah right? is that true? fine "Jeremy" why dont u post a pic of u and a piece of paper saying Sals Runescape Forum Rocks or sumthing? well maybe ill just ask the real jeremy i the next time i see him. well find a better episode to watch like episode 4 i think and its called FPS Doug. Very Funny!

apperantly, im jeremy :aware:

dscn6448rh4.jpg

okay who is jeremy from purepwnage? if u are plz take a picture of urself with a sign saying SALS RS FORUM! zomg u guys dont be noob seriously theres only one jeremy. and no thats not jeremy, warp, jeremy doesn't have glasses i asked him before when i went to his house. and his his real name is jarrett noob. dont lie.

First one isn't that great. But trust me, it gets hilarious at 2.

okay who is jeremy from purepwnage? if u are plz take a picture of urself with a sign saying SALS RS FORUM! zomg u guys dont be noob seriously theres only one jeremy. and no thats not jeremy, warp, jeremy doesn't have glasses i asked him before when i went to his house. and his his real name is jarrett noob. dont lie.

Learn2sarcasm

Some parts are funny but I find it kinda boring. :lol: EDIT: Well I've only seen the latest episode... I'll see another one. ^_^ And their T-Shirts are funny.

what's the site for red vs blue?

It's a machinima made in Halo, it isn't live action like Pure Pwnage is. And use google next time.

Edited by Prashanna

Some parts are funny but I find it kinda boring. :lol: EDIT: Well I've only seen the latest episode... I'll see another one. ^_^ And their T-Shirts are funny.

what's the site for red vs blue?

It's a machinima made in Halo, it isn't live action like Pure Pwnage is. And use google next time.

u can watch the fps doug one thats really funny !boom headshot!

and ur link is broken!.

apperantly, im jeremy :lol:

dscn6448rh4.jpg

I LOL'ED.

Edited by Body