Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yuanrang

God Wars Dungeon

i just went for fun and chose to do bandos. i got 40 kills went to the fight. i didnt last a minute,at lvl 93 with full rune and d scim i hit a 1 super potted against the boss. i used a whole invy of sharks in a few seconds praying. imo you should be 120+ with full guthans b4 even attempting to do it. also,theres either a monster that can hit through prayer in the bandos battle(had protect from melee on) or the mage max hit is high, i mean really high and it hits alot! i kept getting hit 20's by it before i had to tele. wish i had gotten something out of it though.....

i hope the godsword is NOT tradeable because people such this guy will be trying to get hundreds of millions

godsword.jpg

then gets owned by Mod Burghess

EDIT: got a pic of how the 2h's are held

HEARME.jpg

Edited by Eat N Emo

I wonder what Castle Wars would be like when one team has a player with the Godsword.

o also the lowest boss monster(zammy's demon i think) is supposed to be extremely hard, at least i saw a lvl 118 tele after a few minutes in there and he didnt kill it. also, the bandos general is hard as hell, b4 i went in i saw a lvl 113 wearing veracs,whip,and dfire and he had to tele after a minute or so. erm im actually afraid of this dungeon. best update ever...?

i hope the godsword is NOT tradeable because people such this guy will be trying to get hundreds of millions

godsword.jpg

then gets owned by Mod Burghess

EDIT: got a pic of how the 2h's are held

HEARME.jpg

Can you get the 2h at a few different angles because that pic looks a bit buggy

The Rants forum is already filled with rants about the Godsword being a pure's ultimate weapon,Castle Wars and Ancient Magicks being destroyed because of it,etc. etc. etc.

Sure,the Godsword is RuneScape's most powerful weapon,but Ancient Magicks may still have a chance?

Edited by luckyx777

I wish I was 3 again so I could maintain my dignity whilst wetting my diaper :lol:

bossoc2.png

omg! that easy to kill em!! theres a altar in there!!!! so just prot watever they att with and ur fine

I wish I was 3 again so I could maintain my dignity whilst wetting my diaper :lol:

bossoc2.png

omg! that easy to kill em!! theres a altar in there!!!! so just prot watever they att with and ur fine

They can attack you while you pray. ^_^

The Rants forum is already filled with rants about the Godsword being a pure's ultimate weapon,Castle Wars and Ancient Magicks being destroyed because of it,etc. etc. etc.

Sure,the Godsword is RuneScape's most powerful weapon,but Ancient Magicks may still have a chance?

Ancient Magicks will always have a chance, you cant hit what you cant reach, right?

i have the feeling that you dont get attacked from certain monsters if you have the god cape...

sp3228082007150411up6.png

Prayer is drained, I went in with 73 hp. He did 40 and his 3 friends all maged me (I was running for the alter that's inside lol). I tellied with 23 hp left, found I was poisoned. Poison hits 16. :lol: Scary stuff.

Edited by Thomas154321

Just for you Buddha NEW 2Hander pictures

2h.jpg

EDIT : sorry about the white

Thanks mate!

It doesnt look that much different, but it IS noticable, is there a difference in the swing at all?

yeah there is kind of the slash is faster and they do some wierd blocking thing

wierdblock.jpg

kinda kool at the same time and you run like a penguin with a 2h now

Edited by Eat N Emo

i just saw the first person selling dragon boots in seers, she was was lvl 98 adn selling for 10 m ^_^!!!!!!!!!!

that seems pretty cheap for a new item, its good she isnt greedy :lol:

Edited by gherkin

bossoc2.png

First of all, there's altars in the general-rooms because you're being assaulted by all 3 styles.

Secondly, as Thomas154321 pointed out, they deal poison damage equal to 16 per sap, meaning you're doomed if you don't bring a Super antipoison of some kind.

Now the nasty part is that a friend of mine got one hit (by a 80), he was level 126 and combat maxxed. >.<

Technically, this entire update reeks of 100+ Combat minimum.

Sure, you can go down there and explore, but you won't be able to train efficiently down there and nor will you be able to efficiently get to the Generals.

I gave up any idea of trying to solo, it's just not possible for me alone, no matter what I go in or how I attempt it, which was a lesson I learned when I entered Armadyl's Eyrie as the only player going there, it's just too demanding if you get the entire host crashing down on you with all styles, and then you can't even use protection prayers on the Generals (they're said to be angered when praying protection-prayers).

Looking for group! ^_^

This update seems really cool. I checked it out this morning. Im too low of a level to realy enjoy it but still it looked like a blast.

Looking for group! :lol:

Good luck! By looking at the screenshots, this looks a dungeon for strong players who are level 100+ Combat.