Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Farming Help Guide

You have given me something to do, and i remember posting in your 99 farming thread :aware:

In all honesty, you did make this a little... long

Since I have canceled my RS membership, I will be unable to make any more corrections to this, so 'twould be nice if somebody could go through and work on the things that need adding following changes to RS over the past year or so, making it 'correct' when it can be added to the site.

Having gone through the list of RS updates, the list of things that need doing includes the following although there may be a couple fo things that I've missed:

• A section about the Summoning familiars (Compost Mound, etc) that can help with Farming
  • Uses of Papayas - Hunting
  • New Fruit Tree in Lletya - need helper pictures
  • New patches and crops for Summoning - Spirit Weed (done by iFree post 66) / that Turnip thing
  • Quest rewards eg. Running Pool from As a First Resort
  • Vinesweeper - (added something, although more could possibly be added)
  • Amulet of Nature/Farming - they were changed and the other brought in (and I have no idea how the new one works :aware:)
  • Lumbridge/Draynor AD - ring - (added to relevant patch sections)
  • Maps updated where things have changed in an area such as Taverly
  • Convert a video of the cape emote to gif and crop it to get a pretteh border all the way round Ty to Roy for this, although the filesize could potentially do with lowering or the border cropped a tad more
  • Something about (and a screenshot of?) the spirit that appears for low levels when you stand around a Farming patch too long. To do this, you'll need a low (10 or less or potentially slightly higher) Farming level then stand around a Farming patch for ~15 mins. Alchs may be needed to stop getting bored. :) (I know this was removed for high levels, but I think it still exists for low levels)

A couple of these are small and just need something adding in, while others need whole sections writing about them such as Summoning. If you write something useful, I'll work out a way to add it in without going over the character limit for each post. :)

(gone through the posts that have been made so far and changed things as pointed out)

Convert a video of the cape emote to gif and crop it to get a pretteh border all the way round

How's this? Got the unregistered version thing off but the 'pretteh border' didn't work.

1qpcfo.gif

[IMG=http://i35.tinypic.com/1qpcfo.gif]

Btw can you change my name to Roy in the special thanks?

Hunter

At level 40 Hunter you can wear a Spotted Cape, and at level 66 a Spottier Cape. Both these capes will lower your weight when running, so you will need to us less Energy Potions when running between Patches. At higher levels you will also have the ability to obtain Seeds as loot from the Impetuous Impulses Mini-Game.

Should be use

Oh, and one more thing.... Emote pl0x!

(repeating video)

Neo,

At the skill cape section of the guide, how did you get that video/image to repeat playing? Or how did you make it at all.

I have read your guide, but I came across this:

Cons: Trees can cost a huge amount of money if you want to get a high level. You need to plant them in a Plant Pot first to let them become a Sapling, which takes a few minutes. It will only grow 6 Fruit at a time. Sweetcorn can be a pain to get hold of.

But actually, the seeds for the apple, banana and orange tree are quite cheap (apple tree seeds sell on the Grand Exchange for 19-25 GP each!).

At the skill cape section of the guide, how did you get that video/image to repeat playing? Or how did you make it at all.

I took a video using Hypercam, then Roy converted it to .gif and cropped it a bit using some other piece of software.

Having finally got round to updating this, several hours of work mean that this is currently up-to-date. :) (I think :aware:)

ty all in my Question thread for helping :)

Starting in either Draynor Village or Falador, you can head to the Falador Allotment, then run on down too Rimmington, before Teleporting onto a new loop.

Should be "to".

This seems rather complicated. Couldn't you just give us tables of what to grow at what levels? It's good, but too confusing for me.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.