Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smokin Oken

My Chemical Romance

This lamer band was clogging up the Hannah Montana discussion so I made a topic about it. What do you think about this lamer mainstream pop boy band?

Backstreet boys with guitars?

Edited by Cactus

I love you.

Please keep MCR discussion in this topic not the Hannah Montana one. :(

I don't like them.

Well they seem to be really disliked since bottles were thrown at them at many concerts.

In my opinion, I also dislike their music, I find it a bit boring and like I've heard the same beat many times by the same type of bands.

It also annoys me when the lead singer acts like he's dying in the music videos.

Edited by Prashanna

Basically, one song is ok, Dead, and one I actually like, House of Wolves. Other than that, it's crap. If they weren't so concerned with making themselves look stupid on stage, they may actually be able to write some half-decent music.

God, Panic sucks.

I R hardcore fan.

Backstreet boys with guitars? Are you kidding?

Well, I think their music is pretty good, considering how they're one of my top 5 bands. I won't reveal the others besides the beatles, because then I would use up my good flame suit.

I happen to love them. I know a lot of people just hate them because it's the cool thing to do though. Conformity is your choice though :). I'm going to see them tomorrow, actually.

No. The backstreet boys were pretty much a group put together of "hip" guys to sell to 11 year olds. Same with MCR, only they are selling a "wannabe punk/emo" look

Well, I think their music is pretty good, considering how they're one of my top 5 bands. I won't reveal the others besides the beatles, because then I would use up my good flame suit.

One of them is Green Day.

:)

Edited by Cactus

No. The backstreet boys were pretty much a group put together of "hip" guys to sell to 11 year olds. Same with MCR, only they are selling a "wannabe punk/emo" look

One of them is Green Day.

Yeah, it is.

You just said they were emo. Now you said they were wannabe emos. Gj.

They don't even sound like Punk, and aren't wannabe punks.

MCR isn't for young kids mostly, Hannah Montana and other pompous crap is. How many kids below 13 do you see at an MCR concert? Zero.

Why even make a topic about a band you hate and have absolutely no knowledge towards? It's just showing that you're taking this too seriously and are obsessing over this way too much. You only hate them because everyone else does, and then you use the same crap reasons they do to attack MCR..

I happen to love them. I know a lot of people just hate them because it's the cool thing to do though. Conformity is your choice though . I'm going to see them tomorrow, actually.

I am too! See you there. :lol:

Edited by Stratocaster

It's just showing that you're taking this too seriously and are obsessing over this way too much.

On the contrary, this entire topic is just one big joke.

And yet you called them "hardcore punk." Hannah Montana is not rock music. She is a pop star. LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS TOPIC. Go talk about her in THE HANNAH MONTANA TOPIC. This topic is about MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

Who suck, btw.

I'm on the Panic! side. They make great music!

And yet you called them "hardcore punk." Hannah Montana is not rock music. She is a pop star. LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS TOPIC. Go talk about her in THE HANNAH MONTANA TOPIC. This topic is about MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

Who suck, btw.

I never called them hardcore punk. Are you kidding?

Stop making up things pls. :)

How can I leave her out of this is you keep mentioning it?

And no they don't, you just have terrible taste and only hate em because everyone else does. Who think they're cool for doing so, but aren't.:lol:

And no they don't, you just have terrible taste and only hate em because everyone else does. Who think they're cool for doing so, but aren't.wink.gif

Didn't I just say that?

And no they don't, you just have terrible taste

God, as much as I'd love to agree with you, everyone's different about music. It may seem like someone has terrible taste, but a lot of people would consider MCR terrible taste. "REPENT! RELIGIOUS MUSIC CAN HELP SAVE YOUR SOUL!!!!" blah blah blah.

You said "MCR is post-hardcore."

"Post-hardcore is a musical genre that evolved from hardcore punk, itself an offshoot of the broader punk rock movement."

"My Chemical Romance (also known as MCR)[1] is an American alternative rock band that formed in 2001."

Though a lot of post-hardcore music may suck, it still beats crap like MCR.

And no they don't, you just have terrible taste and only hate em because everyone else does.

No, they are crap pop that is ruining "rock" music in general. I like bands like cream, jimi hendrix, etc. because they HAVE TALENT AND ORIGINALITY. Not a dime-a-dozen MTV pop boy band like MCR.

Edited by Cactus

"Post-hardcore is a musical genre that evolved from hardcore punk, itself an offshoot of the broader punk rock movement."

"My Chemical Romance (also known as MCR)[1] is an American alternative rock band that formed in 2001."

Yes yes, you have connected the dots and exposed me as the fraud I am.

Don't make a topic to flame something you hate, just go cry in your pillow instead. Crying in your pillow will make you look a lot less stupid then carry out an arguement and whining to everyone about how much MCR sucks.

Don't make a topic to flame something you hate, just go cry in your pillow instead. Crying in your pillow will make you look a lot less stupid then carry out an arguement and whining to everyone about how much MCR sucks.

I made this topic to discuss them. My opinion is that they suck and I dislike them very much. You were talking about them and bringing them into the Hannah Montana topic. I made a separate topic for them.

I made this topic to discuss them. My opinion is that they suck and I dislike them very much. You were talking about them and bringing them into the Hannah Montana topic. I made a separate topic for them.

Ok, if you are "Discussing them", then try to just say "Well I dislike them.," Like yellow did. I'm sure he absolutely hates them, but he didn't go out of his way to be rude and mean towards the people who liked the band. Otherwise you're just flaming them and the fans.

I'm not trying to be mean to you. You are just wrong. :)

God, reading these topic's is making me loose braincells. Maybe somebody should make a topic on a band that makes actual music?.

Anyone who thinks this needs to be shot-Twice
Glad to know you love freedom :) Edited by mystery_phill

Listen to any song by Cream. That is rock. It takes skill to play. Not just some teenagers with dyed black hair and tight pants playing a couple power chords yelling "IM NOT OKAYYY" and making millions selling their t-shirts to 12 year olds.