Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smokin Oken

My Chemical Romance

Their first album or 2 were almost remotely half-way decent. :P

New MCR = Crap.

That's the sort of argument you hear about green day.

But I was way more fond of the older albums than the new one(Which is why my underbanner is designed in the text of the second one). Of course, the first one is when Gerard is screamo, and then the second is when his voice stabilized. But when it went to the third album, his voice hit high notes the could shatter windows. :box:

Backstreet boys with guitars? Are you kidding?

No. The backstreet boys were pretty much a group put together of "hip" guys to sell to 11 year olds. Same with MCR, only they are selling a "wannabe punk/emo" look

Well, I think their music is pretty good, considering how they're one of my top 5 bands. I won't reveal the others besides the beatles, because then I would use up my good flame suit.

One of them is Green Day.

:P

Yeah, it is.

You just said they were emo. Now you said they were wannabe emos. Gj.

They don't even sound like Punk, and aren't wannabe punks.

MCR isn't for young kids mostly, Hannah Montana and other pompous crap is. How many kids below 13 do you see at an MCR concert? Zero.

Why even make a topic about a band you hate and have absolutely no knowledge towards? It's just showing that you're taking this too seriously and are obsessing over this way too much. You only hate them because everyone else does, and then you use the same crap reasons they do to attack MCR..

I happen to love them. I know a lot of people just hate them because it's the cool thing to do though. Conformity is your choice though . I'm going to see them tomorrow, actually.

I am too! See you there. :box:

It's just showing that you're taking this too seriously and are obsessing over this way too much.

On the contrary, this entire topic is just one big joke.

please imagine for a momnt that nobody is conforming to anybody and they DONT LIKE THE MUSIC (gasp!)

Guest Rossmeister13

mcr are the second worst emo band around. 1st is bullet for my valentine

Ragging on MCR is the internet equivalent to bashing up an old women who is blind, death, dumb and limbless, along with a hundred other people. It's just pathetic.

NO U R!

lolo

Ragging on MCR is the internet equivalent to bashing up an old women who is blind, death, dumb and limbless, along with a hundred other people. It's just pathetic.

ITS BECUASE MCR IS AN OLD BLIND WOMAN. I GET IT NOW. THX SIR.

NO PROB JST CALL 4 MOREE HELP/

Haha, so who's making a topic about old women!?!

I R