Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
snl2549

Ctrl+alt+del

No mod would move my old post HERE. It's been three days. And I even said "MOVE TO TECH DISCUSSION".

Anyways, I'll just repost. Since that topic is dead- accidentally posted it in Entertainment. (Computer/tech comic under entertainment? Big no no.)

Does anyone here read Ctrl+alt+del? The comic strip? It's an online, gaming/tech based comic strip, which I find hilarious, things like "ram bouquets..."

Google it (lazy to type it properly.. (the website name.)

It starts out slow, but it gets hilarious. Hard to explain, so just check it out if you don't know about it.

The art is great too. It takes about 4 hours to make a single episode.

Things like Ethan having 24 GB of ram in his comp, 4 GEforce cards... liquid cooling from antartica..

You do understand why it was moved to the Entertainment section? It's a comic, and just because they often talk about technology, doesn't mean that it has anything to do with Tech Discussion.

Edited by Wimpy

You do understand why it was moved to the Entertainment section? It's a comic, and just because they often talk about technology, doesn't mean that it has anything to do with Tech Discussion.

No, I originally posted it in entertainment, by accident. I told mods to move it, but nothing. It has tons of Tech and Gaming references.

No, I originally posted it in entertainment, by accident. I told mods to move it, but nothing. It has tons of Tech and Gaming references.

Web comics fall under entertainment, this forum is more for actual computer discussion. :)

Web comics fall under entertainment, this forum is more for actual computer discussion. :)

Which is why I will move this to its rightful place.