Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sods

Scrubs

Well, me and my friend recently became addicted to the hit TV show, Scrubs. I think it's so well written by Bill Lawrence. I'm really excited for Season 7. Does anyone else watch it?

I used to watch it. It's a pretty good show. :aware:

o0o Scrubs, I love that show. I actually got all 6 seasons and watched them all. Its just one of those shows that make you feel happy after watching it. I cant wait for season 7 to debut. But, im also kinda sad because season 7 will be the last season...i feel like crying thinking about Scrubs ending...sigh

I find that show hilleriously silly in an awsome way! One of my faves.

I :rolleyes: Scrubs

Who would have thought that doctors are funny?

Edited by Damaged500

The new series is dangerously close to bad, I used to like but I've seen all the early ones too much and the new ones are no good.

Its such a funny show. thank god my doctors arent as bad as...oh yeah they are that bad.

If you watched the earlier seasons you'd see how good some of them actually are. Its just in the later seasons that most of the illnesses are stupid/made up.

I'm currently working on watching the first 6 seasons so I can understand fully whats going down and whats gone down. So pumped for season 7. Premiere date: October 25th I believe.

No, is it any good?

You haven't lived yet.

I'm currently working on watching the first 6 seasons so I can understand fully whats going down and whats gone down. So pumped for season 7. Premiere date: October 25th I believe.

omg I thought they canceled it ^_^ :) can't wait.

favorite show tbh :P

Edited by Gillis

I used to watch some of the older episodes, it's an alright show

Just bought season four on dvd. Awesome show..it's really a show that can be funny and serious at the same time.

I love that show. I liked seasons 2 and 3 the best, but I'm still excited to see what happens after that season 6 cliffhanger.

Edited by Dark Light A

Just bought season four on dvd. Awesome show..it's really a show that can be funny and serious at the same time.

Thats one of the most amazing things about it how it can switch flawlessly from hilarious to makes you wanna cry sadness.

We all know deep down inside that Elliot and J.D. are going to get married. It's just a question of when and how.

I'd prefer if Izzy (turk and Carla's kid) died and turk and carla divorced because of it and then JD realized he was gay married turk.

Elliot got together with Dan (JD's brother) who won the lottery and became rich. Carla married Dr. Cox and Jordan got with Keith.

At least an ending like that would be surprising and creative rather then some crappy extremely predictable "and they all lived happily ever after" ending.

Edited by Raz

Why? J.D. and Elliot are perfect for each other :wub:

Thats the problem. Its too predictable. Read my edit to it for an ending that would be completely awesome. (H)

I think Elliot is going to realize that she loves J.D. and will try to get with him but he'll marry Kim instead. :wub: Btw, your ending owns.

Oh and to add to it Kelso takes some of the hospital funds and buys a beach house in Hawaii and retires there with Enid.