Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reloaded

Bin Ladens Back!

Um, first of all Osama isn't even in Iraq. That aside, the president and congress can decide to pull the troops whenever they want - Osama has no control over that. Also, it is highly unlikely 4 billion people will convert.

I hate terrorists. They are bad for America.

I do like black beards though; they are very sexy.

Edit: Not bears, beards.

BUSH WIL SAV US FROM TROSIT HE IS MY HERO AND SAVIUR

I guess you proved me wrong. :)

Bush is better than bin Laden, though. He would never kill thousands of people on purpose. *waits for Cxkslei to deny that* :P

~Take This Post Seriously

Right that's why he decided to create a fake war sending the military in, without reasonable cause and a load of propaganda he handed to Congress because he MIGHT have WMDs? Not to mention Saddam had said he would let UN inspectors in.

Um, first of all Osama isn't even in Iraq. That aside, the president and congress can decide to pull the troops whenever they want - Osama has no control over that. Also, it is highly unlikely 4 billion people will convert.

There's 4.6 billion people in the world, roughly 1.5 billion people are Islamic.

That actually only leaves 3.1 billion left.

but them america would be defeted! :)

WHO CARES ANYMORE. Oh no we lost this is the worst think ever. Worse then basically killing off thousands of US and UN and Iraqi citizens I think not. How old are you nine? Get off this forum I dont know why Im flaming like this but I've had enough of people not supporting a withdraw because of a little moral drop.

Let's track him down, kidnap him, and leave him at the North Pole naked. See how he likes that.

If your serious Im all in.

Guest FallenAngelShay

O_O OMG my cousion is in the war havent seen him in years *sigh* hes only outta highskoo fo one year :P but yea wtf with the video when i saw it i was in skool like WTFFFFFFFFFFFF dude he hasnt made a video n just a day before 9/11 he shows up oh yea im new so hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

I hate terrorists. They are bad for America.I do like black beards though; they are very sexy.Edit: Not bears, beards.
I guess you proved me wrong. :DBush is better than bin Laden, though. He would never kill thousands of people on purpose. *waits for Cxkslei to deny that* :)~Take This Post Seriously
dude we all want his booty dead O_O YAYYYY FOR BUSHH HE SUCKSSSSS BUTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!! :/ = me shy o.o also bush really hasnt done any thing -_- btw HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!~~~~~~~~~ ~FallenAngel RunAway~

There's always one solution, but I hate to say it.

Japanese definitely say no. I don't want to do it, and we shouldn't. But it may end up that way.

Few people have the will power to kill thousands of people and show no remorse. Off the top of my head I can think of only Ghengis Kahn, The United Nations in WW2, and Hitler.

We found Saddam, no? bin Laden's probably in a cave somewhere. Saddam was under a barn. If we could find Saddam, we can find bin Laden.

Edited by Master of Penguins

Guest Take This Post Seriously
I hate terrorists. They are bad for America.

I do like black beards though; they are very sexy.

Edit: Not bears, beards.

I guess you proved me wrong. :P

Bush is better than bin Laden, though. He would never kill thousands of people on purpose. *waits for Cxkslei to deny that* :/

Right that's why he decided to create a fake war sending the military in, without reasonable cause and a load of propaganda he handed to Congress because he MIGHT have WMDs? Not to mention Saddam had said he would let UN inspectors in.

He was misinformed by the reports. It wasn't his fault. Besides, Iran's attitude (stopping their shipments of oil to the US because they won't quit asking Iran to stop developing their nuclear things) has all but proved they are intending to create nuclear weapons.

There's 4.6 billion people in the world, roughly 1.5 billion people are Islamic.

That actually only leaves 3.1 billion left.

I think you're sadly misinformed. The last estimate (or survey, whatever) of the world's population was 6 billion, and it may have climbed since then.

There's always one solution, but I hate to say it.

Japanese definitely say no. I don't want to do it, and we shouldn't. But it may end up that way.

Few people have the will power to kill thousands of people and show no remorse. Off the top of my head I can think of only Ghengis Kahn, The United Nations in WW2, and Hitler.

We found Saddam, no? bin Laden's probably in a cave somewhere. Saddam was under a barn. If we could find Saddam, we can find bin Laden.

Good optimism. ;)

lets get some things str8.

bush or cheney probs made it. they blamed starting war in iraq because of binladen (completely unrelated)

bussh is completely unpopular because of the war.

hes scaring ppl into liking him

anyways... i doubt bin ladin cares :wub: honestly would you care?

He is an extremist Muslim intent on following (it seems) every other doctrine of Islam...

He's not an Extremist Muslim. He doesn't show that he is muslim. He just shows that he can pull off killing a bunch of people

On Topic: I agree with my brother (S u P rA) I doubt anyone cares.

from the 2004 video of bin laden, everything (nose, camera angle, etc...) looks the same. except that in the 2004 video the jacket was unzipped and this video it's halfway. the beard looks darker maybe because of the contrast. ive read this from kwaesk-whatever-his-name-is. he's one of those guys that are just scary smart.