Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dreak

Fatigue Vs Random Events

46 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like more; random events or fatigue?

• random events
    • fatigue

ok, most of you like random events because they give you new cloths-items, wel, no i HATE THEM, the only re item that i like is the lerderhosen hat and i don't even use it...

like most of you know, in rsc, there was the skill 'fatigue' to stop the macroers, wel, i wish it was back, because while simply watching a private message, i got teleported by niles, which is very annoying because i need to go from that mountain between falador-varrock to piscatoris fishing colony...

also got almost killed by a chicken while writing this :ice: and like most of you also know, random events ruined lots of our good times (example: my 90 thieving pic got ruined by a random event)

fatigue, on the other hand, stops you from getting experience and almost force you to have a sleeping bag with you but oh wel..

also beds in houses will have uses now...

Edited by ROAR

Uh fatigue don't stop macroers, macroers fight/chop/mine for the items not the exp most of the time. Random events can get annoying but they help.

ramdoms idc bout macros although i'd like leo out

Shouldn't this be in RuneScape suggestions? :mad:

I don't like any of the random events now that I have all the clothes I want except for a few. I like the ones that give me XP in the skill of my choice and the maze random. I would rather put up with random events than deal with fatigue. I don't support.

Edited by Bub 5000

If you'd pay attention to RS instead of semi-AFKing, you wouldn't be tele'd or killed by a random.

I never played RSC, but I would hate fatigue. Give me random events!

think of it this way try leveling something where every inventory spot you have is necessary ..and you fill it with a sleeping bag..but also think of it this way..ur killing a troll twice your level and you get whisked away to free pete....maybe runescape needs another alternative all together...aka this shoould be in runescape suggestions

ur killing a troll twice your level and you get whisked away to free pete

I don't think you can get Randoms While being attacked >.<

ur killing a troll twice your level and you get whisked away to free pete

I don't think you can get Randoms While being attacked :yay:

You can. I got Sandwich Lady yesterday during a fight with a dust devil. Randoms get uppity when you don't talk to them right away! :beret:

I like the randoms. :beret:

fatigue would just get annoying to people so I don't support.

Would hate fatigue but I don't see why they don't just get rid of random events, they never will stop people macroing the only people they affect are the players sitting at the desktop beinng annoyed by the interuptions from their training.

The only reason Jagex don't get rid of them is because they would be admitting defeat.

The only reason Jagex don't get rid of them is because they would be admitting defeat.

Or because they work, by disrupting the macroing programs. I've seen countless many teleported away by the Sandwich Lady.

So do I and yet I see the exact same macro there 10 miutes later,

Am sure macroers got around the fatigue somehow, because in RSC there used to be macroers as well.

Edited by Scooby

Mm....I dont know if I agree very well :P

It would be kinda annoying if I had to "sleep" while skilling

That would make me lose lots of exp :rolleyes: ( well...at least some exp :rolleyes: )

I have to agree that I also hate random events! :rolleyes:

Macroers would not get exp I thnk if there was that skill :wub:

But ....Well....

~Friky

Random events are way better, they break up the tedium of training and give you free stuff, fatigue would just waste another inventory space

I already have all the random event clothes and emotes so I also really dislike randoms with great intensity. I never played RSC so I would LOVE fatigue in RS2. I support.

-Fousu

I suppose it would mean beds would have a reason for existence, but i dont think it would put off macroers enough to stop them.

I like randoms if the sandwich lady comes i let her get mad I love to not know were I am lol.