Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zachh

Close Please!

Hey guys i apologise its closed :rolleyes: . But KIngy has given me permission to use his bunny kit templates.! so check out bunny compotition! For those who submitted thank you for you time :rolleyes:

~Lost_Dignity :rolleyes:

Edited by Lost_Dignity

I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed... If anything, I think there are official Pixel Contests and things for this sort of stuff, but only high ranked people and make them.

-Fousu

I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed... If anything, I think there are official Pixel Contests and things for this sort of stuff, but only high ranked people and make them.

-Fousu

No thats really wrong anyone can host em.

Fousu, I can garantee you there isnt anything wrong with this, if you think there is whats the point in posting, its just to have a little fun, and also it really shouldnt matter if we are high ranked? Also thanks for those who want to post, I will be looking forwd to your results :) !

~Lost_Dignity

Edited by Lost_Dignity

-Fousu

No thats really wrong anyone can host em.

Ooh, I'm really sorry then... I'll be posting my submission. :mellow: I think I'll do Lucien's new look...

-Fousu

Nice one Manneh, I like it. Its like a zombie kngiht :P Fousu its okay i can understand why you said that its no worries :/

Im thinking of doing my own kit soon, i have done the template ill post it in see what you guys think. By the way Fousu you kit looks pretty good, hope it goes well. But anyways good luck with your submisions!

~Lost_Dignity

Edited by Lost_Dignity

You have just ripped the template from the buddy workshop.

Matt~

Can you read?

Okay, its no problem, just remember to read the top next time :mad:))

~Lost_Dignity

Edited by Lost_Dignity

It may be easy, but you know, just trying to for some people to have a little fun :lol: Also check out my Solo Kit. Just posted it if your interested. ^_^

~Lost_Dignity

Edited by Lost_Dignity

thats very good, if you are looking for suggestions for colours: maybe you can amke it dark, and mysteriouse(with shading if you can)

~Lost

Okay one sec

EDIT- There, Buddycomp-2.png

EDIT- Colour Schemes. Whaddya think?--Buddycomp-3.png

Edited by Mindfreaker

pretty koolooking colors look good, sadly im not going to enter this as i despise the template, it looks very...idk its just wierd...talk to kingy see if we can use the BK template i like it much more, plus i rock at making BK customs