Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reloaded

Tupac

Like all rap,there are none.

Wel in my opinion:P most people on this forum dont like or tolerate rap, so dont be surprised if you

A. Get no respnses

B. Get flamed out o' your mind

Edited by SHOOPDALAZOR

Like all rap,there are none.

Wel in my opinion:P most people on this forum dont like or tolerate rap, so dont be surprised if you

A. Get no respnses

B. Get flamed out o' your mind

oh com'on this is just spam u just say that there are none wow look at that spam, at least u talked about no responses im just asking if theres any good songs by tupac and i dont want to get flamed! this is not a opinions topic this is just a suggestions topic. do i make myself clear? i haven't listened in a while and im wondering if i want to buy some of his CDs cause hes the most selling rapper but which is his best CD like the one that sold the most?

Try to make up your own decisions like look up his name in youtube or something an watch videos of songs, and how about you make up your own mind, just cause every numb skull buys one album, does that mean you should (not saying you are a numb skull and what I said can be applied to ANY genre)

Must.....not....flame....or spam....Crap, too late!

Rap sucks, period. People are entitle to their opinion, whether you like it or not. They can post their opinion of a band in your thread, and you cannot do anything about it. Lern2mature.

He came here asking for songs by Tupac, and I see you both failed in doing that. My favorite Pac song is Changes , it is what rap should really be, not "SLAPIN DA nice doggy!S JOKIN DA HOS"

Nearly all rap sucks. The only kind that doesn't suck is the old kind. Nowadays it's just Gangsters singing about all their women and drug deals and how cool they are.

Poor Tupac. If he was still alive rap wouldn't suck.

BTW, do not search Tupac on newgrounds.com.

He came here asking for songs by Tupac, and I see you both failed in doing that. My favorite Pac song is Changes , it is what rap should really be, not "SLAPIN DA nice doggy!S JOKIN DA HOS"

Nearly all rap sucks. The only kind that doesn't suck is the old kind. Nowadays it's just Gangsters singing about all their women and drug deals and how cool they are.

Lyrics do not make music, so what do the lyrics have to do with the music? This has always been a purplexing one for me.

Lyrics do not make music, so what do the lyrics have to do with the music? This has always been a purplexing one for me.

The lyrics send out a message in the way that instruments don't, so it is an important part to some people.

im pretty sure if you listened to some johny rebel or screwdriver you would agree that lyrics can make a song