Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BachNasty

Official Guitar Hero/rock Band Thread

Oh God yes. Real guitar is like a zillion times more fun to play.

Josh, you should make this into a Guitar Hero and Rock Band Thread. :D

Didn't I say that a page or two ago? O_o

Either way, it should. I got RB2 for Wii. RB2 for Wii = RB2 for 360 and PS3 with worse graphics, and no tatoo/art adder. But I could care less about those things. Online capabilities and Dee Ell See ftw!

Also, can someone tell me WHY GH:WT is so bad? I don't see the problem with it. >.<

It's not. Stop listening to the opinions of a few of the people on here. Most might say RB2 is better, but I know only 1 who says it sucks.

Crappy songs. RB2 has a lot more and more variety.

Try playing World Tour. The songs may not be well known or common, but there's more variety than you could wish for. It has Pop, Punk, Rock, Heavy Metal and more. There's also 3 or 4 songs from different countries on there which adds more variety. Seriously, everyone stop commenting on WT's song variety.

WT has better drums too.

And I beat the drum career on medium. :cool:

World tour cymbals are most unreliable piece of crap i've ever used tbh, constant double hit's, The pads are fantastic though, have a great feel, and an average rebound. Something I can't say for Rock band 2's because Harmonix are fudgeing stupid and lie to europeans

I have to hit pretty hard for my EL to register :P

Ha ha yeah, I penny modded mine but now my yellow and red overhit 8) Can't win eh?

Guess i'll ride them out till i get my ION's

Try playing World Tour. The songs may not be well known or common, but there's more variety than you could wish for. It has Pop, Punk, Rock, Heavy Metal and more. There's also 3 or 4 songs from different countries on there which adds more variety. Seriously, everyone stop commenting on WT's song variety.

WT has better drums too.

And I beat the drum career on medium. >.<

The WT drums are much nicer. I was doing okay at expert at drums but I'm still finding it weird to have to hit the pads at exactly the right time.

World tour cymbals are most unreliable piece of crap i've ever used tbh, constant double hit's, The pads are fantastic though, have a great feel, and an average rebound. Something I can't say for Rock band 2's because Harmonix are fudgeing stupid and lie to europeans

I have heard people complain about World Tours cymbals but I've never had a problem. Not a single double hit in all the time I've been playing.

Quick question for anyone who the World Tour instruments. Does anyone use the touch pad to play the transparent notes?

Got the 20 gold star achievement on GH3. >.<

I'm not. I can barely play Hard on the top tier songs.

D:

I got stuck on the second solo on Green Gras and High Tides (I think it's somethng like that) on the Zigzagging GRYRGRYRG because I had no overdrive and hammer-ons are harder to hit then GH3.

And congrats xavier >.<

Yeah I find it really hard to spot hammer ons on Rock band 1.

They're a hell of a lot clearer on rock band 2 though >.<

Oh God yes. Real guitar is like a zillion times more fun to play.

Josh, you should make this into a Guitar Hero and Rock Band Thread. :D

Didn't I say that a page or two ago? O_o

Either way, it should. I got RB2 for Wii. RB2 for Wii = RB2 for 360 and PS3 with worse graphics, and no tatoo/art adder. But I could care less about those things. Online capabilities and Dee Ell See ftw!

Also, can someone tell me WHY GH:WT is so bad? I don't see the problem with it. >.<

It's not. Stop listening to the opinions of a few of the people on here. Most might say RB2 is better, but I know only 1 who says it sucks.

WT has better drums too.

And I beat the drum career on medium. :cool:

I've heard so many people complain about them now and yet still no problem with them for me. I have never had a double

hit or a non registered note.

Green Grass and High Tides is so annoying, I can't do the OBY sweeps, so close to the freakin' end.

Stupid rednecks >_>

Bad day today. :cool:

Missed 3 notes on Knights of Cydonia. >.<

Overstrummed near the end of an Even Flow re-fc.

And missed 1 note on the beginning of 3's and 7's and ended up fcing the rest. D:

Edited by xavier

AHHH! i cant do slow ride on expert! can some1 give me some advice and has anyone ever managed to play Through the fire and flames on expert lol

AHHH! i cant do slow ride on expert! can some1 give me some advice and has anyone ever managed to play Through the fire and flames on expert lol

Don't jump straight to expert, complete easy, then medium, and then have a go at hard (Medium to hard is the biggest stepping stone) and then do expert.

I had to play on Medium for 2 years on GH1 and 2 before finally getting to Hard on GH2 and Expert on GH3. I still can't beat Expert on GH3. >.<

I suck. You'd think I would be really good at doing Expert Before I Forget, since Slipknot is my fav band. I fail in the intro. D:

If you've completed the lower difficulties and still can't beat it, then try it on practice mode.

And Through the Fire and the Flames is lots of fun. >.<

Just like Brewi said, try the lower difficulties first. You'll be amazed at how much improvement you make completing career in each difficulty.

About TTFAF. I can pretty much beat it any time but I've yet to get 5 stars on it. >.<

I watched it for a bit

Those guys have some amazing skills. not for the Fact they can do expert drums, but that they can do it for 60 hours non stop.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.