Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BachNasty

Official Guitar Hero/rock Band Thread

Anybody know where to get a usb microphone? Singing is not bad on rockband/guitarhero but i'm scared to sing on:

singstar

american idol

boogie

Even though I don't have Rock Band, I still know how stupid of a comment that was by the CEO of Activision.

I'm probably going to wait and get Gh: Metallica, since I get bored with random songs pretty easily. They need internet download songs from your desktop >.<

^^1 reason why I haven't already bought WT.

That guy is fail.

He doesn't even know how to hold a guitar in a fashion that DOESN'T make him look like a retard.

What's everyones rock ranks in GHWT? Mine is 30 or 31, haven't played in a while so not sure. I should be getting RB this weekend.

Rock Band isn't big in Australia. Maybe that's only because it was only just released, but until it gets some recognition I'm not going to buy it.

What's everyones rock ranks in GHWT? Mine is 30 or 31, haven't played in a while so not sure. I should be getting RB this weekend.

13. Only beat the Drum career on Medium and I'm not going through it again. >>.<

I've finished Bass and Guitar on expert and vocals on medium. I also do quickplay a lot.

That guy is fail.

He doesn't even know how to hold a guitar in a fashion that DOESN'T make him look like a retard.

+1

Anyone know what the next GH will be from Metallica? I was thinking something more classic, like AC DC or Iron Maiden.

Edited by Magic Of Woodcut

Rock band already has AC/DC and beatles is coming soon.

Rock Band isn't big in Australia. Maybe that's only because it was only just released, but until it gets some recognition I'm not going to buy it.

It's quite similar in Europe.

ALOT of people got pissed off before christmas because Harmonix released Rock band 2 Solus with the promise that the RB2 Instruments would be available by mid December.

We're still waiting, and a lot of people have gone and bought GH:WT.

Also the fact i've never seen a Rock band Advertisement in the UK as well...

I have, the one with the weird inside the heads thingy.

ALOT of people got pissed off before christmas because Harmonix released Rock band 2 Solus with the promise that the RB2 Instruments would be available by mid December.

Rock Band 2 Solus?

I've never seen a Rock Band advertisement in Australia either.

Rock Band 2 Solus?

Well I've only seen the GH:WT one a few times. But for some reason GH:WT is ALWAYS advertised in like JB Hifi or game but rock band never is.

At the one Game stores in Cairns they have an entire wall dedicated to Guitar Hero, on the shelves to the side they have like 10 copies of Rock Band, the least touched game there, apparently.

The other store isn't much better, according to my brother.

At the one Game stores in Cairns they have an entire wall dedicated to Guitar Hero, on the shelves to the side they have like 10 copies of Rock Band, the least touched game there, apparently.

The other store isn't much better, according to my brother.

There is a guitar hero wall at the one near me. There Then there are 5 RB drum kits and no full bundles/games.

I'm not sure how many Drum Kits are in stock, but there's one tucked away behind a load of singstar stuff. Not seen a full bundle.

Rock Band 2 Solus?

Just the game on it's own, No instrument bundles >.<

How are the Rock Band 2 drums?

Are they worth buying if I have Rock Band 1 drums?

How are the Rock Band 2 drums?

Are they worth buying if I have Rock Band 1 drums?

Unless you seriously hate your drums for some reason or they're broken, the rb1 drums are good to go.

Can't you buy the cymbal attachments for like 50 bucks?

Got rock band 1 today. Hysteria and Here we go again are really fun to play. ATM I can finish most songs on easy and some on medium. Can't help but lol at Timmy and the lords of the underworld. Whos idea was it to put that on?

Edited by Light

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.