Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fousu

Types Of Houses

Well, recently with the new House Party world, many "Hotels" and "Restaurants" have been opening up in houses. I like this idea, but it seems a little useless. I wanted to expand it, with new types of houses.

To change the type of your house, go to one of the Estate Agents in the game. It costs 20k to change the type of your house.

Types of Houses

• Normal House (level 1)
  • Restaurant (level 10)
  • Hotel (level 20)
  • Market (level 40)
  • Dungeon (level 70)

Normal House

A normal house is just that-- a normal house. No changes are here, just the plain old house we see today.

Restaurant

A place where people can have fun and buy food. A separate set of rooms are here...

Level 10- Entrance

Level 10- Waiting Room

Level 10- Kitchen

Level 15- Dining Room

Level 20- Staircase

Level 21- Garden

Level 30- Outside Dining Room

Level 40- Bar

More coming soon.

:s Supporters: :(

Edited by Fousu

so far so good but can u have stuff from other houses in a normal one (i.e dungeon in regular house)

Certainly. If JaGex ever made this update, the "normal houses" wouldn't be affected in any way.

Ok, well, you would talk to a house guy (like in Falador and Varrock), right? How much will it cost (It costs moolah to change what your house looks like :(). And I think this is against the rules, but I think it's semi-detailed.

What will go in the rooms :s

Ok, well, you would talk to a house guy (like in Falador and Varrock), right? How much will it cost (It costs moolah to change what your house looks like :(). And I think this is against the rules, but I think it's semi-detailed.

What will go in the rooms :s

Already stated in first post; 20k. And I'm working on furniture now. Restaurant should be done tonight.

Sounds good but you need to adjust the levels on the restaurant rooms maybe take the entrance to 9, kitchen to 12 maybe 15....but so far it sounds good

Level 10- Entrance

Level 10- Waiting Room

Level 10- Kitchen

Level 15- Dining Room

Level 20- Staircase

Level 21- Garden

Level 30- Outside Dining Room

Level 40- Bar

Edited by Black Dragon Fire

Here's a question:

When you change the style, what happens to all the rooms and furnishings that you have already built? Surely they must be deleted, because you should not be able to have 5 different houses.

This would make the idea rather useless, in my opinion, as you would only be able to use your house for one real purpose, unless you are planning on doing a lot of rebuilding.

The idea, in general, isn't bad though. Perhaps there could be some additions/changes made to the existing structure that would allow for these various functions you described, rather than implementing entirely new housing structures.

i tink that all your furnature gets turned to like notes for the bank and gets put in a hut out side and you keep the amount of rooms you have you know

I think it could be something liek 5 different houses but let's say you first have a normal house then change it to the dungeon, you pay to change it to the dungeon, but the normal house stays exactly the way it was, but to get your old house you like pay the price again, and maybe like 5k extra so the "movers" put your stuff back the way it was, or if you won't pay the 5k then you get your stuff back liek notes like was stated before and you put it back yourself.